My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Oh my god!! That was fantastic!

I just watched Greg give it to my sweet Mrs. Screwher!! Now I’m taking my usual position on my living room couch. My cock is hard. Amd I’m giving it a few strokes! They’re up by themselves behind our closed bedroom door. It’s just a matter of time now before he’s screwing her again!!

Thus is soooo exciting!! Again I’ll update as I have something.

Any interesting details for us?

Heck, given the subject matter, any detail is an interesting detail!

*Update*

I just watched Greg give it to my sweet Mrs. Screwher!! Now I’m taking my usual position on my living room couch. My cock is hard. Amd I’m giving it a few strokes! They’re up by themselves behind our closed bedroom door. It’s just a matter of time now before he’s screwing her again!!

Any info?

Surely he's not still up there screwing her!!! LOL. How was it? Anything different from past nights? Have you and Mrs. Screwher had and hard discussions about expanding her lovers?

I've been off this site now for about a week due to some goings on my personal life that required a lot of attention. Anyone that has PMed me recently please accept my apologies for my tardiness in getting back to you. After reading this I'm sure you'll understand...

Some of you already know me and what I'm all about on this site. My wife once cheated on me with another man. Much to my surprise, soon after I started to become turned on that she had sex with another. I started fantasizing about it and desired for her to do it again.

Last week my wife returned home from a two week trip visiting relatives on the east coast. It was her second trip in as many summers, unfortunately I was unable to join her both times. Upon her return I had a variety of questions for her about her trip. She offered up very few details and was reluctant to share much. Throughout the week I kept asking her about her trip and she got more and more standoffish, I guess one would call it. I don't know if it was guilt and deep down she felt our marriage would survive her confession. While she was away she had sex with another man again!! And as it turned out not just this trip but last years as well.

She was vague with the details but for now I got enough. During her first trip she met a man who she said his name was Jeff. He is a friend of her sister's husband. My wife met him when her sister had a group of friends and other family over the evening. My wife and Jeff got to know one another and spent most of the evening together. They agreed to meet up the next afternoon for lunch and he'd accompany as she continued her sight seeing. It was then she admitted to an attraction between them. For awhile now I suspected she was getting curious of other men. I guess she saw her time away from me as an opportunity for a summer fling. They agreed to meet again the next afternoon. They met up and their day ended with a trip back to his place. Well, one thing led to another and they ended up screwing his bed!!

About six months after her first trip I discovered some new sexy panties she apparently bought on her trip. Underwear she "forgot" to tell me about at the time. I found that to be suspicious and filed it away.

Now during this years trip she met up with Jeff again. She confessed to spending a couple more afternoons in his bed. She was quite upset as she told me as much as she could. We have a history of infidelity on her part and she honestly thought this was was to seriously damage our relationship again. I told her I was upset but I forgave her. I wanted to confess all my secrets to her. Namely that inside I was thrilled that another man had fucked her. But I was afraid with all that went down this might be too much to take in. I chickened out...for now. When the time is right I'm going to talk to her further about this.

But right now I'm quietly over the moon! I'm basking in the glow (with a major hard on) of a fantasy fulfilled! My wife got fucked by another man!!!

Wonderful,I am envious of you.

*Update*

Any particular details you'd like to share with us as to what all they did, what positions they were in, and if she/he cum
And where (that you witnessed)?

Have you ever decided to sit back and stroke your cock while you were getting a live show? Show the Mrs. and Greg how turned on you get.

*Update*

Good news! It’s that time! I figured my beautiful Mrs. Screwher was fur for another rendezvous soon with her boyfriend. I again was a little proactive and brought it up with the Missus earlier this afternoon. After a bit of phone tag with Greg, arrangements were made for him to join us thus evening. I guess lucky for us he’s feeling a little horny this weekend.

So once again, I’ll try to post when I can.

*Update* of sorts

I’m going to try to update this thread with as much real time as possible. I’ve had some questions and concerns about my inconsistent updates and follow up. Thee are a variety of reasons for this. More and more getting into that proper headspace and finding the words is getting more difficult. As well, this site is giving me some techno problems when doing longer updates. So I’m going to have to change how I do things henceforth.

To those who’ve asked - my wifey and I are doing fine. Physically, mentally and maritally (if such a word exists). Thanks for everyone’s concern and continued interest in our exploits. Obviously I’m really looking forward to this evening.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is getting herself ready for tonight. Greg’s going to be getting here soon. Im enjoying that special feeling I get when we’re going to have one of our special evenings. As I said I’m going to try to do things a little more real time with my updates. We’ve done this many times now. But it’s still soooo exciting!

*Update*

Thanks everyone who’s been following tonight. Everything so far has been going smoothly. Greg arrived shortly after we prepared for him. Fresh coffee and some catch up conversation on both our ends. We all agreed it’s been too long since his last visit. And we’re make more of an effort to make his visits more often.

When the Mrs. and Greg got a bit snuggly on the couch. His hands wandered a bit. They had a few small kisses. So I took that as it “ being that time”. They didn’t really say much in response. Both seemed a bit coy about it. That’s undestandable as it’s been awhile since his last visit. He took her hand (so hot seeing that) and they made their way upstairs. Just seeing them go up together made me half hard.

*Update*

Thanks everyone who’s been following tonight. Everything so far has been going smoothly. Greg arrived shortly after we prepared for him. Fresh coffee and some catch up conversation on both our ends. We all agreed it’s been too long since his last visit. And we’re make more of an effort to make his visits more often.

When the Mrs. and Greg got a bit snuggly on the couch. His hands wandered a bit. They had a few small kisses. So I took that as it “ being that time”. They didn’t really say much in response. Both seemed a bit coy about it. That’s undestandable as it’s been awhile since his last visit. He took her hand (so hot seeing that) and they made their way upstairs. Just seeing them go up together made me half hard.

glad to see they had no prob picking up where they left off....

*Update* cont.

I cleared away our coffee cups and busied myself giving them our usual time alone to get started. I soon then made my way upstairs. The bedroom door was open as is our routine at this time. I peek into our bedroom. Greg was naked, his back to the door. He had his comparatively big arms around my petite wifey. Her back to him. I could see that his hands were busy with her tits. He turned her and sat her on the bed. All she had in were her panties. She leaned back and he pulled them off. I love seeing that. Something so erotic about another man removing a wife’s underwear. It was also so hot seeing her bare, smooth pussy! Knowing that it looks like that just for him. I watched again as he went down on her. He’s knows her so well now. If her pussy gets a proper tonguing, she cums very easy. Soon she moaned out her orgasm.

*Update* cont.

I cleared away our coffee cups and busied myself giving them our usual time alone to get started. I soon then made my way upstairs. The bedroom door was open as is our routine at this time. I peek into our bedroom. Greg was naked, his back to the door. He had his comparatively big arms around my petite wifey. Her back to him. I could see that his hands were busy with her tits. He turned her and sat her on the bed. All she had in were her panties. She leaned back and he pulled them off. I love seeing that. Something so erotic about another man removing a wife’s underwear. It was also so hot seeing her bare, smooth pussy! Knowing that it looks like that just for him. I watched again as he went down on her. He’s knows her so well now. If her pussy gets a proper tonguing, she cums very easy. Soon she moaned out her orgasm.

During the "door open" time... do they both just pretend you're not there? Do they both just pretend they don't notice you entering the room?

*Update* cont.

After her orgasm she straightened herself on the bed. Her head at the headboard. I caught myself holding my breath as Greg mounted her. I then had the exquisite pleasure of watching my wife’s lover fuck her!! His bare cock in her pussy! After only about a moment or so I went for it. I unbuttoned and lowered my pants. Needless to say my cock was raging by now. I slowly stroked as Greg started to grunt. I stopped and held off as I didn’t want to cum. Greg pulled out and motioned for her to move. She turned over and got on all fours. He positioned himself back into her from behind. He fucked her doggy. Soon after he grunted one last time. His body stiffened and he came!

I then pulled up my pants and left the room.

*Update* cont.

I’m sorry if these multiple posts are a pain. But they seem to be working best.

So now I’m back downstairs. My pants on the living room. I’m hard as a rock trying to get this out and stroke my cock to the beautiful scene that just be felled my eyes! That was amazing! Seeing him fuck my wife doggy! Beyond Wow!

So right now as I do this, I’m sure they’re getting ready for Round Two. Details when I get some.

During the "door open" time... do they both just pretend you're not there? Do they both just pretend they don't notice you entering the room?

They don’t really pay me any never mind. I’m good with that. I want them focused on each other.

*Update* cont.

I’m sorry if these multiple posts are a pain. But they seem to be working best.

So now I’m back downstairs. My pants on the living room. I’m hard as a rock trying to get this out and stroke my cock to the beautiful scene that just be felled my eyes! That was amazing! Seeing him fuck my wife doggy! Beyond Wow!

So right now as I do this, I’m sure they’re getting ready for Round Two. Details when I get some.

Oh my gosh! I am definitely enjoying the play by play! So glad you are enjoying & thank you for sharing with us.

*Update* cont.

They don’t really pay me any never mind. I’m good with that. I want them focused on each other.

I'm not sure what's hottest... 1) they ignore you, 2) she looks at you with a grin while he enters her, or 3) he looks at you with a grin as he enters her.

I guess I'd want one of each. Is that greedy? And, by one of each I mean 65 scenarios... each of 1, 2, and 3... with "me" being on both sides... watching my wife... and you watching me with your wife.

*Update*

I’m hearing some movement going on upstairs on. I’m thinking they’re finished up there now. It’s kind of late for a week night. But they could’ve intentionally been taking their time tonight with time not being an issue as it has been in the past.

I’m going to explode here now! Tonight has been amazing but I’m ready to get some of my own now.

*Update*

I’m hearing some movement going on upstairs on. I’m thinking they’re finished up there now. It’s kind of late for a week night. But they could’ve intentionally been taking their time tonight with time not being an issue as it has been in the past.

I’m going to explode here now! Tonight has been amazing but I’m ready to get some of my own now.

Your writing is always sooooo hot screwher... Your words bring us right into the bedroom with you. I'd love to watch my wife in the same situations!!

*Update*

I’m thinking now is best to try to get this update out. We promised we’d make our get togethers happen more often. So I’d to do this before Greg calls again.

I gathered myself soon before they made their way downstairs. Again my wifey dressed in only one of my long T shirts. She lounges around the house like that quite often. It’s always a hot look. But it double so considering the situation. She just got screwed, what turned out to be twice, by her boyfriend. And that’s how she’s barely dressed saying good night to him. All these years together and she’s still smoking hot! And we’re still crazy about each other!

*Update* cont.

With Greg gone it was time for our time. And as I said I was ready to explode! In the bedroom, it didn’t take long for my shirt to be on the floor and naked on the bed. But before we got too busy, I wanted to hear her tell what they did.
“We did it again” But I wanted some more than that. I think at this point she’s being a tease. I ‘m looking for details.
“I sucked his cock to get him ready”
“Tell me you wanted him to fuck you ahain”
“I wanted Greg to fuck me again!”
With that I rolled her over. She knew what I wanted. She got in position on all fours. I wanted to fuck her doggy the same way I watched Greg fuck her a couple hours earlier.

Needless to say, I didn’t last long as my bare cock pumped her used pussy! Both of us are good with that though. Mrs. Screwher had her orgasms tonight. Thus was my time! Pure animalistic lust!

*Update* cont.

With Greg gone it was time for our time. And as I said I was ready to explode! In the bedroom, it didn’t take long for my shirt to be on the floor and naked on the bed. But before we got too busy, I wanted to hear her tell what they did.
“We did it again” But I wanted some more than that. I think at this point she’s being a tease. I ‘m looking for details.
“I sucked his cock to get him ready”
“Tell me you wanted him to fuck you ahain”
“I wanted Greg to fuck me again!”
With that I rolled her over. She knew what I wanted. She got in position on all fours. I wanted to fuck her doggy the same way I watched Greg fuck her a couple hours earlier.

Needless to say, I didn’t last long as my bare cock pumped her used pussy! Both of us are good with that though. Mrs. Screwher had her orgasms tonight. Thus was my time! Pure animalistic lust!

So he lined her up for you! How deliciously kinky! Was that only orgasm you had of the night?

It's assumed that when my wife is gone on trips that she will fuck someone. When she goes back home she likes hooking up with old lovers or new ones. Her trip back home last year she slept with and fucked an old lover 3 times, and probably others. She likes the freedom and I love knowing she's getting fucked. She's open and honest about it and lets me know when she does. Sometimes before, sometimes after.

It's assumed that when my wife is gone on trips that she will fuck someone. When she goes back home she likes hooking up with old lovers or new ones. Her trip back home last year she slept with and fucked an old lover 3 times, and probably others. She likes the freedom and I love knowing she's getting fucked. She's open and honest about it and lets me know when she does. Sometimes before, sometimes after.

That’s a wonderful arrangement you have with your wife. Open and honest and very, very hot. Are you allowed to stray as well or is it like my relationship? she can fuck who ever she wants and I am her happy loving cuckold and do not stray. It would ruin everything if I did.

Back