My wife did it again!!

It's assumed that when my wife is gone on trips that she will fuck someone. When she goes back home she likes hooking up with old lovers or new ones. Her trip back home last year she slept with and fucked an old lover 3 times, and probably others. She likes the freedom and I love knowing she's getting fucked. She's open and honest about it and lets me know when she does. Sometimes before, sometimes after.

Have you 2 thought of writing about her adventures?

“I sucked his cock to get him ready”
“Tell me you wanted him to fuck you ahain”
“I wanted Greg to fuck me again!”
With that I rolled her over. She knew what I wanted. She got in position on all fours. I wanted to fuck her doggy the same way I watched Greg fuck her a couple hours earlier.

Were these her words? She's gone a long road from "we did the usual thing" to "I sucked his cock" and "I wanted Greg to fuck me again!".

I hope more is yet to come!

Christmas

Wonder if Greg is going to give her a Christmas present? Wonder if she is going to blow him for his? Hope they hook up again soon. I'd love to see them get more adventurous outside the bedroom someday.

Were these her words? She's gone a long road from "we did the usual thing" to "I sucked his cock" and "I wanted Greg to fuck me again!".

I hope more is yet to come!

Thanks. My sexy wifey seems to be getting more and more comfortable.

Wonder if Greg is going to give her a Christmas present? Wonder if she is going to blow him for his? Hope they hook up again soon. I'd love to see them get more adventurous outside the bedroom someday.

I couldn’t think of a more Merry Christmas Eve than Greg being balls deep in my naughty wife!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher is still upstairs sleeping in. I’ve already had a number of messages asking about any potential activities this weekend. We haven’t discussed anything. But I am going to suggest calling Greg during our morning coffees. Today would be an opportune time to get together with him.

I’ll update when I have something. Thanks.

*Update*

When Mrs. Screwher was up and at ‘em this morning I did suggest the idea of calling Greg today. I didn’t really have to make much of a case for it. Buy I pointed out why today would be a great day for having him over. I wasn’t too surprised, but it was nice to hear, when my wife responded that sh was thinking the same thing!! For the very same reasons. For all intents and purposes, Boxing Day is our day tomorrow. So that means no time limits. We can be up as late as we want. Greg can stay as late as he wants.

*Update* cont.

So when Mrs. Screwher had a moment she contacted Greg. He has accepted our invitation. But a time has not been set as he has some post hoiiday errands to run. He’s going to call when he’s on the way! So we’re going to do a bit of prep around the house. Then get ready for him. Hopefully it won’t be too long. I’m getting excited now.

Again I’m going to try to update in real time as possible.

Someday .. perhaps they will be up to sharing what you see, without faces of course

Not that you don’t paint wonder pictures with your updates!!

*Update*

It’s that time! Greg called. His errand are done; he’s on his way. Coffee on. More importantly the bed is ready!

I’ll update ASAP.

*Update*

It’s that time! Greg called. His errand are done; he’s on his way. Coffee on. More importantly the bed is ready!

I’ll update ASAP.

You should try something different tonight. Would your wife blow you while Greg fucks her?

*Update*

Greg is here now. And him and Mrs. Screwher have made their way up to the bedroom so I’ve only got a few minutes. Those few minutes I generally give then to get started. To get comfortable again getting naked together again. Needless to say my cock is hard and I’m eager to see Greg’s in my wife!

*Update*

Greg is here now. And him and Mrs. Screwher have made their way up to the bedroom so I’ve only got a few minutes. Those few minutes I generally give then to get started. To get comfortable again getting naked together again. Needless to say my cock is hard and I’m eager to see Greg’s in my wife!

Perhaps the best Christmas present they could give you!

*Update*

That was absolutely fantastic! Not only did I enjoy those glorious moments of Greg screwing my sexy wifey. But I feel you have now taken another step further down thus hotwife lifestyle road. Details soon enough.

Now is that time I enjoy so much. I watched my wife have sex. My cock is throbbing. The bedroom door is closed and the lovers are getting ready for another round of lust and orgasms. And I’ve taken my spot on the living room couch.

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just came down stairs. As I heard her coming down the stairs I quickly stood up. But I must have been quite a sight. Just a Shirt on, my hard cock glistening and lubed. It was obvious I was masturbating. My wifey played it no mind though. She knows this is what I do when she’s in the bedroom with Greg. I asked her how everythung was going as she wasn’t up there alone with him very long. She said everything was good, they were mostly talking since I left the room. I inquired what about.

She said they decided since time wasn’t an issue they were going to spend more time than usual alone upstairs. “You’re going to do it again right.” I asked.
“Of course. I just running it by you. And since we don’t work tomorrow, Greg might just spend the night. He’s not sure just yet. Would that be OK?”
All I could do was agree as I think it’s a great idea.

*Update* cont.

So now Mrs. Screwher is back upstairs. The T-shirt she wore to come down in is surely on the bedroom floor now. I have no doubt her naked body is again pressed up against his! So I’m going to jerk off some more!

Thus has been a hell of a night!

*Update*

It is late now! I’ve heard some movement up there. Walking down the hallway. Toilet flushing. But for the most part it’s been quiet up there. For quite awhile now. So that means they’ve been really busy up there. And having a great time no doubt!

So the next time my lovely wife comes down it will be soon with Greg in tow to say goodnight. Or later to tell me he’s spending the night. Either way I’m good!

*Update*

It is late now! I’ve heard some movement up there. Walking down the hallway. Toilet flushing. But for the most part it’s been quiet up there. For quite awhile now. So that means they’ve been really busy up there. And having a great time no doubt!

So the next time my lovely wife comes down it will be soon with Greg in tow to say goodnight. Or later to tell me he’s spending the night. Either way I’m good!

Fantastic step forward with Greg having a”sleep over” and spending the night with your hot n horny wife. Enjoy every moment you lucky guy.

Fantastic step forward with Greg having a”sleep over” and spending the night with your hot n horny wife. Enjoy every moment you lucky guy.

She hasn’t come down to tell me what he’s doing either way. But at this time I think it’s a foregone conclusion that he’s spending the night! I’m just dying to know what has happen all this time up there after I left.

*Update*

Thus is an unusually quiet Monday morning. Normally there would be the hustle of the morning as we prepared for work. But it’s a holiday in our corner of the world. It’s also unusual because I’m on the couch. My sweet wifey is naked in our bed with another man! I don’t know the whys and wherefores as to why we are where we are. But I’m deducing, and hoping, their last romp tuckered them right out.

I’m going to let them sleep for awhile more.

*Update*

Thus is an unusually quiet Monday morning. Normally there would be the hustle of the morning as we prepared for work. But it’s a holiday in our corner of the world. It’s also unusual because I’m on the couch. My sweet wifey is naked in our bed with another man! I don’t know the whys and wherefores as to why we are where we are. But I’m deducing, and hoping, their last romp tuckered them right out.

I’m going to let them sleep for awhile more.

Please keep us updated, I sit here stroking in anticipation!

Back