My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Thus is an unusually quiet Monday morning. Normally there would be the hustle of the morning as we prepared for work. But it’s a holiday in our corner of the world. It’s also unusual because I’m on the couch. My sweet wifey is naked in our bed with another man! I don’t know the whys and wherefores as to why we are where we are. But I’m deducing, and hoping, their last romp tuckered them right out.

I’m going to let them sleep for awhile more.

I have a feeling there are lots of NEW things you're going to be able to share with us! What a memorable holiday for you!

*Update*

Happy Holidays and thank you to everyone here that were following our latest adventure. It was certainly a most memorable experience. And I’ve got a few moments now to share what I can.

First off, there was a split second while I was watching my wife with her lover that’s actually what I feel is a big step. I made eye contact with my wifey and Mrs. Screwher smiled at me! One might think “no big deal”. But in that context it’s a huge deal! Generally my presence isn’t really acknowledged. By the time I get to the bedroom, they’re already fully immersed in each other. Which is the way it should be. And my wife is still generally coy when I’m in the room.

So as I said. Thus is another step deeper into our lifestyle.

*Update* cont.

I let the lovers sleep in. But after awhile I could hear the expected movements up there. But it was taking them awhile to come downstairs. But soon enough curiosity did kind of get the better of me. That wonderful feeling in my crotch I enjoy so much helped out too. I assumed they were having a morning romp!

I climbed the stairs quietly. The bedroom door was closed. I didn’t quite know how to take this. If they were back in action was the closed door a hint? Or just closed out of reflex perhaps. I decided either way to give them their privacy. But I did listen outside in the hallway. This in of itself is quite erotic. At first I heard nothing. Then the familiar but faint sound of my wife moaning during sex. Then Greg’s grunts. I listened for a bit then returned downstairs. More movement then the shower running. Turns out they had decided on a shower together. I was going to prepare some coffee and breakfast but decided to hit my wife’s fave spot for a quick take out. I need she’d appreciate it. She likes that places coffee more than mine! Damn it. I guess that makes me jealous of something.

Great News

Great News that your wife spent the night fucking Greg in your marital bed. Plus woke up and fucked him again while you stroked it on the couch. Also great she acknowledged you with a smile. Can't wait to hear more and hope they continue to get more and more comfortable fucking with you nearby.

*Update*

...First off, there was a split second while I was watching my wife with her lover that’s actually what I feel is a big step. I made eye contact with my wifey and Mrs. Screwher smiled at me! ... Thus is another step deeper into our lifestyle.

That is an epic development and I'm throbbing at the mental image. Congratulations. To you both. Thanks for bringing that to us! So so hot!

Hello and Happy New Year! First off, I’d like to say thank you to everyone that flowed our adventures this year. The fact that you’d take time out to take an interest in my wifey and I is greatly appreciated. You’ll be happy to know that 2021 is off and running...

As Greg just called. He wished Mrs. Screwher a Happy New Year. Then he said that he’d be “in the neighbourhood” soon. And he’d like to come visit us.

At least you have a couple of football games to kill time while you are waiting. I know I tend to ger rather antsy just hanging out and waiting.

At least you have a couple of football games to kill time while you are waiting. I know I tend to ger rather antsy just hanging out and waiting.

Fortunately we don’t have that long of a wait. My sweet little wifey is in the shower getting herself ready. Coffee’s on. Last second prep of the bedroom.

And once again I’m getting that nice feeling in my midsection.

*Update*

Greg’s visit last night really didn’t last long. Which was fine from my perspective as I got to enjoy all the things I get out of Greg’s visits. But the evening just had the feel of a “slamBam, Thank you Ma’am!”. In other words, he was horny and wanted some pussy. But didn’t want to stay very long. But in one way that is kind of hot.

We did socialize a bit. Small talk. Mainly about the holidays. Then I got things rolling. “Well, I guess you two want to get started.” They then made their way upstairs. I again gave them a few minutes then made my way up myself.

Mercy, he's upping the frequency. Any eye contact and smile from the lovely life with another man's cock in her pussy this time?

*Update* cont.

My apologies. I got pulled away yesterday before continuing my update.

By the time I got upstairs they were already naked. Greg’s cock was hard andvready. He layed her down on our bed and got into position on her. He started to fuck her! I again unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my cock. He then turned her over and raised her hips. He again took her doggy. Soon his body tensed and he let out his grunt as he came. I gathered myself and headed downstairs again.

But soon after that they both came downstairs. Greg dressed and Mrs. Screwher in one of my T-shirts. Greg apologized saying he had to cut our visit short. We said good night. Seeing him clothes and my wifey in just a barely covering shirt is kind of hot. Then he was gone.

*Update* cont.

I was on my wifey right away. I pulled off the shirt right there in the living room. My moth and hands all over her. She told me that as soon as they got into the bedroom, he pretty much started stripping her. She said there wasnt much foreplay and no oral.
“Sounds like he just wanted a quickie” I added. “That’s fine if you’re OK with it”. Mrs. Screwher responded by knowing that’s how men can be. I know we’ve had our share of quickies over the years.

Now I’m looking for some action of my own. I hurried her upstairs, giving her sexy behind a few playful taps in front of me. In the bedroom I bent her over our bed and gave her a quickie of our own.

Later before we went to bed we had a proper sex session. Complete with lots of foreplay, oral and orgasms for both of us.

*Update* cont.

I was on my wifey right away. I pulled off the shirt right there in the living room. My moth and hands all over her. She told me that as soon as they got into the bedroom, he pretty much started stripping her. She said there wasnt much foreplay and no oral.
“Sounds like he just wanted a quickie” I added. “That’s fine if you’re OK with it”. Mrs. Screwher responded by knowing that’s how men can be. I know we’ve had our share of quickies over the years.

Now I’m looking for some action of my own. I hurried her upstairs, giving her sexy behind a few playful taps in front of me. In the bedroom I bent her over our bed and gave her a quickie of our own.

Later before we went to bed we had a proper sex session. Complete with lots of foreplay, oral and orgasms for both of us.

Does this set a new record for the shortest time duration between one lover and another for your wife? I've always thought of that as a good simple metric to use for a woman's "naughty scale" or "slut rating"... and something to worthy of recognizing and celebrating whenever a new high water mark is reached.

I once met a (married) woman in a hotel while she was traveling for business in the area. After a quick romp, she told me I had to go because another of her local friends was due to arrive any moment. It turns out I slipped out moments before he arrived. Hot and delightfully slutty! My only regret is not realizing that he might not hang around long. She called me while I was still driving home as he had already left... she knew I liked hearing about her naughty nature almost as much as participating in it. I could have maybe helped her set a new shortest-duration-between-men twice in one evening if I'd just hung out nearby!

Does this set a new record for the shortest time duration between one lover and another for your wife? I've always thought of that as a good simple metric to use for a woman's "naughty scale" or "slut rating"... and something to worthy of recognizing and celebrating whenever a new high water mark is reached.

I once met a (married) woman in a hotel while she was traveling for business in the area. After a quick romp, she told me I had to go because another of her local friends was due to arrive any moment. It turns out I slipped out moments before he arrived. Hot and delightfully slutty! My only regret is not realizing that he might not hang around long. She called me while I was still driving home as he had already left... she knew I liked hearing about her naughty nature almost as much as participating in it. I could have maybe helped her set a new shortest-duration-between-men twice in one evening if I'd just hung out nearby!

Yes, this is probably the shortest time between Greg’s cock pulling out and my cock sliding in. Another step deeper into our lifestyle.

*Update* cont.

This is all sooooo damn hot!!
You are one lucky man Screwher!!

Awesome

That’s great she didn’t have time to clean up. Did you point that out to Mrs. Screwher? Hopefully Greg comes back soon for another extended session.

Does Mrs Screwher wear a “Hot Wife” anklet?
Would she??
Would you want her to?

No. And I doubt she’d agree to it. I think it would be hot I’d she wore one. But only around strangers and people on her side of our marriage.

Back