My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Greetings everyone. This isn’t a usual update. I’ve been getting some messages showing some concern for us as I haven’t been very active here lately. I just want everyone to know everythung is fine. We just haven’t had much going on in the area of interest for Litsters here. But I appreciate everyone that reached out.

*Update*

Again not really one of usual updates. But something did happen earlier this evening that makes me think I just may be in for a hell of a weekend.

As our day together was winding down, we both wanted a little something together. In the bedroom we got naked and started to have another sex session. When it was that time, my hard cock in her wet wanting cunt, I slid in missionary. We screwed like that for a bit. For me the best way to orgasm Is doggy style. I turned my wife over and pulled her into position. Before I reentered her, she requested the “other place”. That’s our code for anal sex. So I lubed up, both her ass and my cock. I don’t know what inspired her but I’m not arguing.

*Update* cont.

After we finished and got cleaned she was ready for bed. She frequently crashes before me. We layed together in bed and the topic of this weekend came up. It’s ValentinesDay: what does she want to do. Stuff like that. Our plans are still a little up in the air, so I brought up the idea of inviting Greg over this weekend. She said she was already thinking about that very thing. I recommended Saturday night. We’re going to call him tomorrow. Wish us luck.

Then the idea of anal sex came back up casually. But this time I mentioned the possibility of Greg enjoying a little back door action (my words here. I was a lot more subtle speaking to her about it). I even joked it would make a great Valentines Day gift to each other. She ended with a “HmmI don’t know. Maybe.”

So now I’m hard again. Thoughts of Greg getting his cock in my wife’s ass this weekend!

*Update*

Through the course of enjoying our ValentinesDay together, I brought up the idea of inviting Greg over. Mrs. Screwher responded with a “Well not today. This is our day.” That was nice to hear but “I was thinking more like tomorrow” ( now being today). That she agreed on. So a little bit of texting and phone tag later, Greg is going to be joining us this evening!

I never brought up our previous conversation about the possibility of then having anal sex tonight. If she’s not into it tonight, I don’t want her feeling pressured or she’s doing it for me. When she does give that area up to another man again, I want it to be on her terms and for it to happen naturally.

I’ll try to give as many real time updates as possible.

*Update*

Have to be quick here. We just heard from Greg, he’s on his way. Mrs. Screwher is showered and shaved and waiting. Coffee’s on (but that’s just a formality). We’re both really excited. And again I’m getting that feeling again.

I'v said it before, and I'll say it again screwher.... You're a lucky lucky man!!! Thanks for inviting us all into your life.. Does your wonderful wife have any idea how many men are envious of what the 2 of you have?

*Update*

Have to be quick here. We just heard from Greg, he’s on his way. Mrs. Screwher is showered and shaved and waiting. Coffee’s on (but that’s just a formality). We’re both really excited. And again I’m getting that feeling again.

So what happened? Did Mrs Screwher get fucked in the ass?? Did she cum?? Did you watch??? Inquiring minds want to know

*Update*

Hello!! So sorry I haven’t updated here in quite awhile. But things have just been quiet around here on the hotwife front. Well good news! Mrs. Screwher just got off the phone with Greg. He’s coming over tonight!

We did Easter family stuff last night. My wife was making a few phone calls saying Happy Easter to friends and family and decided to call Greg too. Through the course of conversation he said he was available tonight and wanted to come “visit us” tonight. She quickly agreed. So tonight is starting to shape up quite nicely.

I’ll update when I can. Thanks.

*Update*

Tonight has been amazing! And it’s not even over yet. I’m now in my usual, but favourite position, on the living room couch. My pants are on the floor. My cock is hard. And I’m slowly masturbating. I watched Mrs. Screwher’s and Greg’s first screw. Now I’m giving them their privacy for another session. Again, when they’re done, I’ll be getting some pussy!

*Update*

Tonight has been amazing! And it’s not even over yet. I’m now in my usual, but favourite position, on the living room couch. My pants are on the floor. My cock is hard. And I’m slowly masturbating. I watched Mrs. Screwher’s and Greg’s first screw. Now I’m giving them their privacy for another session. Again, when they’re done, I’ll be getting some pussy!

Are you going to get to lick Greg’s cum out of her pussy?

*Update*

Thanks to everyone that’s taken the time out and interest to inquire when my wife and I are going to be getting our lifestyle activities back on track. I’m happy to report final steps have been taken to get us there. And we’re both eager to resume.

Later today I’m going to discuss this more with Mrs. Screwher. I understand there no guarantees. But hopefully sometime very soon we can get the ball rolling! I’ll update whatever I can.

*Update*

Good morning! And what a beautiful day it’s going to be! It’s official! This evening we get back into our hotwife lifestyle!

Last night after I got home from a night of buddies and beers (as it’s a holiday today!), before my sexy wifey crashed, we had a quick discussion. She told me that she decided that today wa a great time to get back on track. Basically, she said “I called Greg. He’s coming over tonight.” I reassured her that I only want to do this if she’s comfortable enough. She assured me that she was!

So Mrs. Screwher is right now sleeping in to get her beauty rest! I’mso excited for our evening!

*Update*

Good morning! And what a beautiful day it’s going to be! It’s official! This evening we get back into our hotwife lifestyle!

Last night after I got home from a night of buddies and beers (as it’s a holiday today!), before my sexy wifey crashed, we had a quick discussion. She told me that she decided that today wa a great time to get back on track. Basically, she said “I called Greg. He’s coming over tonight.” I reassured her that I only want to do this if she’s comfortable enough. She assured me that she was!

So Mrs. Screwher is right now sleeping in to get her beauty rest! I’mso excited for our evening!

I wish her happy fucking, the drought has ended, hooray:D:D

*Update*

So looking forward to the "update"!

*Update*

Thanks everyone who messaged me and replied on the thread here. I appreciate your patience here for my Update about our recent sexcapade. It took awhile to hammer this out as after one of our evenings of fun, I can’t keep my hands off of her! I still love that there is still some interest in our sex lives around here.

*Update*

Again thank you everyone awaiting me completing my updates. I meant for this to be done right after the last. But honestly I found myself jerking off again to the memory of Greg balls deep in my sexy wifey.

I could tell Greg was eager to get everything rolling up to the bedroom. I couldn’t blame him. We were out of action for way to Long ourselves. So our socializing was cut in half once his hands started roaming on her while they sat on the couch together. I took the cue and excused myself from the room for a moment. When I returned I could hear the movement of their footsteps across the upstairs hallway to the bedroom!

*Update* cont.

My cock was straining in my pants by the time I got up there. Greg was already naked cock hard and ready sitting on our bed. My wife had only her panties on and standing in front of him. He sucked and tweeked her nipples. Then she went down and took his cock into her mouth. She didn’t suck him for long fearing him cumming right away. They then switched places. He pulled her panties off! Fuck! I love seeing that. Then he commenced to licking her to orgasm! After she came she positioned herself on the bed. He mounted her sliding his bare cock into her pussy. Their first fuck was basically a quickie. He was so pumped up and excited! He soon let out his familiar grunt as he came!

By now my cock was raging. I’d I had pulled it out and touched it Iwouldve exploded! But I saved it until I made my way back downstairs.

Back