My wife did it again!!

*Update* cont.

They were upstairs by themselves for maybe close to two hours. They were obviously taking their time for Round Two. And my wife enjoys the privacy with him as she can lose her inhibitions she has with me in the room.

On his way out, Greg thanked us again for the great time. We invited him back ASAP. Then she told what they did as I tugged on the T shirt she wore to see him out.
They rested for a bit then she got him hard again with her mouth! She said he took his time with her this time. When he as ready he fucked her missionary again. Then he turned her around, got her on all fours, and screwed her doggy from behind! He stretched it out as long as he could then came in her. Soon I could the usual sounds of movement meaning they were done.

*Update* cont.

What a sexy sight our bedroom was. The bed disheveled. Her clothes on the floor. Particularly her bra and panties right by the bed. We then had our own session. I told her how hot it was seeing him fuck her again! How we need to do it again soon! And that I want to see other men fuck her! She kept saying “Yes!” To everything as we fucked! She started to squeal “Fuck me, Greg!” As I blew an amazing orgasm in her pussy!

Later as our night winded down together, we talked about expanding our lifestyle. Namely, “John” her former GM who she confessed she wants to have sex with. So our plans are set. She’s going to call him soon and she if he’s still available. But before then Greg will be visiting us again soon.

*Update* cont.

What a sexy sight our bedroom was. The bed disheveled. Her clothes on the floor. Particularly her bra and panties right by the bed. We then had our own session. I told her how hot it was seeing him fuck her again! How we need to do it again soon! And that I want to see other men fuck her! She kept saying “Yes!” To everything as we fucked! She started to squeal “Fuck me, Greg!” As I blew an amazing orgasm in her pussy!

Later as our night winded down together, we talked about expanding our lifestyle. Namely, “John” her former GM who she confessed she wants to have sex with. So our plans are set. She’s going to call him soon and she if he’s still available. But before then Greg will be visiting us again soon.

Glad things are going so well. I sounds like she enjoys the good fucking and is willing to do even more of it. I think I know how you feel. It is fantastic just knowing that she is getting well fucked and I know my imagination runs wild while I am waiting to hear all about it.

*Update* cont.

Nice, two loads from Greg and one from you! Double sloppy seconds most certainly created a wonderful slippery pussy. Plus her pussy must have been a sight see after you finished! Did you have a taste?

*Update*

Great news! And some not so great news.

First the Great. Earlier this afternoon, Mrs. Screwher called Greg. They had a nice chat But ultimately it was to invite him over tonight. Of course he graciously accepted lol. So it’s on! My lively wifey is now pout and about doing some errands. Then she’s going to be getting ready for what should be a fantastic evening of grunting, groaning and moaning!

And the not so great. I was reminded of an elsewhere I have to be this evening. I shouldn’t be all night and get back home while Greg is still here. So I don’t know what exactly will be store for me tonight. But hoping for the best.

*Update*

Great news! And some not so great news.

First the Great. Earlier this afternoon, Mrs. Screwher called Greg. They had a nice chat But ultimately it was to invite him over tonight. Of course he graciously accepted lol. So it’s on! My lively wifey is now pout and about doing some errands. Then she’s going to be getting ready for what should be a fantastic evening of grunting, groaning and moaning!

And the not so great. I was reminded of an elsewhere I have to be this evening. I shouldn’t be all night and get back home while Greg is still here. So I don’t know what exactly will be store for me tonight. But hoping for the best.

Nice...I am excited for all of you.

*Update*

Once again thank you everyone for your patience here waiting for an update. As well to everyone that sent me a message. Greg’s visits keep my wife and I sexually charged the days after. But that’s one of the ideas behind sharing her with other men. The enhancement of our own sex life. But now I’m finally at that moment to get this done.

As I was kind of expecting, by the timeI got home, my wife and Greg were up in the bedroom. In the living room, on the floor in front of the couch, we’re two pairs of pants. My wife’s shirt and bra. This told mr they used the time alone in the house for extended make out and foreplay. Right here in the living room! I made my way up the stairs. Our bedroom door was closed. Standing outside I the hallway I was hoping to hear my wife going wild! Screaming his name and begging him to fuck her. But all I could make out were the familiar moans from my wife and Greg’s grunts. It was the grunting that I knew he had his cock in my wife’s pussy at that moment. I wanted to open the door and slip in. But opted not to, not wanting to break that moment they were enjoying.

I returned to the living room. Dropped my pants. And started masturbating.

*Update*

Once again thank you everyone for your patience here waiting for an update. As well to everyone that sent me a message. Greg’s visits keep my wife and I sexually charged the days after. But that’s one of the ideas behind sharing her with other men. The enhancement of our own sex life. But now I’m finally at that moment to get this done.

As I was kind of expecting, by the timeI got home, my wife and Greg were up in the bedroom. In the living room, on the floor in front of the couch, we’re two pairs of pants. My wife’s shirt and bra. This told mr they used the time alone in the house for extended make out and foreplay. Right here in the living room! I made my way up the stairs. Our bedroom door was closed. Standing outside I the hallway I was hoping to hear my wife going wild! Screaming his name and begging him to fuck her. But all I could make out were the familiar moans from my wife and Greg’s grunts. It was the grunting that I knew he had his cock in my wife’s pussy at that moment. I wanted to open the door and slip in. But opted not to, not wanting to break that moment they were enjoying.

SO SO HOT! reading this brings back memories of our own 3sums years ago. Just so exciting seeing, and hearing another guy fucking your wife. I LOVED! getting the warm wet slimy sloppy seconds, I just wished I lick up his cum. But I never had clean up cuckold thoughts back then.

*Update*

Isn’t that super sexy , that sound. It takes a minute to get that comfortable with someone fucking your wife. Kudos for you.

FF

*Update*

It's that time again! Here’s the plan. It’s a holiday today in our neck of the woods. And Mrs. Screwher and I decided this evening would be a great time for Greg to visit. We weren’t 110% that he would be available as today is a holiday for families. But we crossed our fingers and gave him a shout anyways.
Fortunately he’s going to drop by this evening. But he does have sone fami,y and friendsto visit with first.

It’s actually kind of exciting that the whole time he’s out and about today, he’s going to be thinking about his last stop! More when I have it.

*Update*

Looks like it’s going to be a long night. It’s getting late and Greg only now has finally called. He said he was coming by right away. It’s probably not going to give them much time. That’s OK, just less time for pre activities socializing.

*Update*

Looks like it’s going to be a long night. It’s getting late and Greg only now has finally called. He said he was coming by right away. It’s probably not going to give them much time. That’s OK, just less time for pre activities socializing.

Well, sometimes, you just have to dive in! ;)

Well, sometimes, you just have to dive in! ;)

At this point, there’s no pretence that Greg is coming by to visit with friends for the holiday. He’s just coming by to cap the long weekend off with some pussy. I’m going to do my part and usher them upstairs right away!

At this point, there’s no pretence that Greg is coming by to visit with friends for the holiday. He’s just coming by to cap the long weekend off with some pussy. I’m going to do my part and usher them upstairs right away!

What a good cuck you are. Will they let you see them fucking?

*Update*

Greg is here now! Moments before he arrived I told my wife that if she wanted to go upstairs and get ready for him I could greet him at the door and let him in. She agreed and headed up.

When Greg arrived we did exchange some talk, mostly about his weekend so far. Before we could sit in the living room, I told him my wife was upstairs and to head up now. A couple minutes later I went up too. The bedroom door was closed.

So right now I’m on the living room couch. My cock is hard and I’m stroking! This is fucking hot!!

*Update*

Greg is here now! Moments before he arrived I told my wife that if she wanted to go upstairs and get ready for him I could greet him at the door and let him in. She agreed and headed up.

When Greg arrived we did exchange some talk, mostly about his weekend so far. Before we could sit in the living room, I told him my wife was upstairs and to head up now. A couple minutes later I went up too. The bedroom door was closed.

So right now I’m on the living room couch. My cock is hard and I’m stroking! This is fucking hot!!

Can you hear them?

*Update*

You're living the dream buddy!

*Update*

Hopefully it will be that time again this evening. It’s a holiday around here today. So I figured it would be a good time to invite Greg over for a little fun tonight. Mrs. Screwher slept in this morning. And schedules should be wide open. So she called him. No answer back yet.

They’re definitely due to see each other again. I’ll update when I have something.

Back