My wife did it again!!

*Update*

Mrs. Screwher just heard back from Greg. As predicted his schedule is open and he has graciously accepted our invitation to come visit us tonight. This is getting exciting now! Everything is falling into place. And in just a short while now I’m going to be watching my wifey and her fuck buddy (they’re past the idea of a boyfriend) getting naked together and screwing on our marital bed.

Full disclosure: she’s in the shower right now. Getting ready for him. Which does include touching up her pussy! He still loves her bare! Knowing that my cock is getting hard right now!

*Update*

Last night was fantastic! When Greg arrived we did once again socialized a bit in the living room. But that’s also a good thing. I enjoy seeing Mrs. Screwher and him sitting on the couch together. Barely touching each other but knowing the tension between them is there. Yes, this is always exciting. But I have been thinking lately I want to go another step down our hotwifing road. So I subtly steered the conversation towards them and their activities.

I told them that they shouldn’t feel the need to start upstairs in the bedroom. I said that “if you want to get close” here in the living room, I was good with that. They seemed a little apprehensive about it at first. But then they kissed. And their hands started exploring each other’s bodies.

*Update* cont.

I started getting that nice feeling in my pants as I watched them make out. Soon he was sliding his hand into her shirt. Then pulled it off. She wasn’t wearing a bra! He went to work on her breasts with his mouth and hands. By now he knows exactly what to do with her. Soon enough he stood and lowered his pants. I had watched them give each other oral before. But this was as far as they’ve gone outside of the bedroom. At least with me present. Obviously his cock was already hard. She took his cock into her mouth!!

She gave him head for a bit. But didn’t want him to cum. As he started to moan and give out some “Oh yes!” She stopped. He took off his pants and they went upstairs!

*Update* cont.

I started getting that nice feeling in my pants as I watched them make out. Soon he was sliding his hand into her shirt. Then pulled it off. She wasn’t wearing a bra! He went to work on her breasts with his mouth and hands. By now he knows exactly what to do with her. Soon enough he stood and lowered his pants. I had watched them give each other oral before. But this was as far as they’ve gone outside of the bedroom. At least with me present. Obviously his cock was already hard. She took his cock into her mouth!!

She gave him head for a bit. But didn’t want him to cum. As he started to moan and give out some “Oh yes!” She stopped. He took off his pants and they went upstairs!

So does this mean he had to come back downstairs naked?

*Update* cont.

DAMN.... I bet that was hot to witness!!!! What a dream come true...

This is hot, but I'm beginning to feel that the closing the bedroom door move is now just rude.

*Update*

Unfortunately it’s been too long since I could contribute something here. But it looks like we’re going to be starting the New Year off the right way.

So covid cases skyrocketed in our area. New Years Eve events have been cancelled left and right. I’ve even decided that I’m going to refrain from even just going out and maybe partying with a few buddies. So during speaking with Mrs. Screwher we decided it would be ideal to see if Greg was thinking the same thing. So this afternoon she called him up and invited him to spend tomorrow evening with us. They chatted about the holidays so far. Then he agreed it would be a great if he joined us! I already can’t wait!!

*Update*

It’s getting to be that time. Mrs. Screwher is going to be getting ready soon. I’m getting that wonderful feeling again. Especially in my mid section area. I’m starting to get hard now too!!

*Update*

Greg just called. He’s on his way! The house, the bedroom and my wife are ready. I figure we’ll have a drink. Get caught up. Pretend having sex with my wife isn’t the sole reason for his visit. Then down to business!

I’ll update when I can.

*Update*

Here I am once again hard and horny, feeling that amazing angst. I just finished watching my sexy wifey and her lover have fantastic sex. NowIm back in the living room. Naked on the couch. And once again masturbating while I give them some privacy for another round!

*Update*

Here I am once again hard and horny, feeling that amazing angst. I just finished watching my sexy wifey and her lover have fantastic sex. NowIm back in the living room. Naked on the couch. And once again masturbating while I give them some privacy for another round!

Happy New Year to you and the Mrs. and her lover!

*Update*

When Greg arrived I poured a few drinks. It had been awhile since his last visit, so we were sat and got caught up. This time around though our socializing lasted longer than it has recently. Needless to say I was raging in my pants as we talked. Greg and my wife sat real close and basked in each other. But then the room got real quiet when they started making out. I watched for a bit as they kissed and his hands explored her body. I said nothing when got up and headed upstairs.

*Update*

It wasn’t long before their clothes were all over the bedroom floor. Greg was naked his cock hard as he moved my wife onto the bed. She was only wearing panties. He climbed on the bed beside her. They kissed some more then his hand made his way into her underwear. He fingered her pussy. Then he slid them off! He worked his way down and began to lick her pussy. He knows exactly what to do to her to get her off. Tonguing her clit while continuing to gently finger her.

*Update*

After her orgasm, Greg gave her a moment to catch her breath. He then got back onto the bed and mounted her. I was absolutely giddy and delirious with arousal as he slid his big hard cock into her pussy! I then watched my favourite thing happen again as Greg fucked my wife! It’s always amazing seeing him thrust into her. His bare ass up and down with each thrust. Mrs. Screwher moaned and gasped. But I knew she was holding back as she generally does with me in the room. Finally the time came as his body tensed and he came in my wife’s cunt!!

I'd love to be helping him fuck your wife together....

No doubt by now hrs got his cock in her pussy again! It would be amazing if she had a second guy up there with them. Seeing her in a threesome with two other men is on the Bucket List!

*Update*

It's three in the morning now. And I haven’t seen or heard from either Greg or my wife. Granted it was later than usual when we took the party up to our bedroom. And it is a holiday. So they’re probably making the most of the time together.

So hot hearing about their fuck and I would love to be waiting for Greg to leave so I could help Mrs Screwher continue to celebrate the New Year in , knowing that as we screwed it was giving you great pleasure.
I would leave a beaut load for you to play in. (Had a vasectomy so no worries about breeding)

Thanks. Multiple men fucking her in one nightie also on the hotwife Bucket List!

*Update*

It’s now after 4 am. It’s safe bet they’ve decided Greg is going to spend the night. I think that’s kind of hot! It could mean that they just aren’t getting enough of each other up. Or they’ve tired each other out! My hard cock is telling me I’m good with either.

*Update*

It’s official! Greg’s just going to spend the night. I heard some movement going on upstairs. Then my sexy wifey came downstairs. She had only one of my shirts on her. Since she’s a petite thing, some of my shirts almost act like a short robe or dress.
“If you don’t mind, Greg is going to spend the night.” She mentioned the late hour and that it’s a holiday so why not. I quickly agreed. I asked her if she was having a great time. It was a dumb question. I asked mostly out of reflex. She said she was indeed having a great time. And that she needed to get back up to him. We said our good nights then she hurried back upstairs.

So it’s looking like any reclaiming sex is going to have to wait until the morning. So I’m going to continue jerking off for a bit. Then shut my eyes for awhile.

*Update*

It’s official! Greg’s just going to spend the night. I heard some movement going on upstairs. Then my sexy wifey came downstairs. She had only one of my shirts on her. Since she’s a petite thing, some of my shirts almost act like a short robe or dress.
“If you don’t mind, Greg is going to spend the night.” She mentioned the late hour and that it’s a holiday so why not. I quickly agreed. I asked her if she was having a great time. It was a dumb question. I asked mostly out of reflex. She said she was indeed having a great time. And that she needed to get back up to him. We said our good nights then she hurried back upstairs.

So it’s looking like any reclaiming sex is going to have to wait until the morning. So I’m going to continue jerking off for a bit. Then shut my eyes for awhile.

I imagine that everyone could use some sleep for a while. Let us know how it felt when you fuck her this AM? Maybe while Greg watches and follows?

*Update*

I just woke. Still naked on the living room couch. I made my way up to use the bathroom. The bedroom door was closed. I listened up against the door. Nothing. I slowly opened the door a bit. They were both still asleep. Both bare assed naked. Laying face down on top of the sheets! Wow! There’s something so hot about that! Just simply laying beside one another sleeping off a long night of sex.

So needless to say, I’m back on the couch. Stroking my hard cock again!

Back