My wife did it again!!

*Update*

I just woke. Still naked on the living room couch. I made my way up to use the bathroom. The bedroom door was closed. I listened up against the door. Nothing. I slowly opened the door a bit. They were both still asleep. Both bare assed naked. Laying face down on top of the sheets! Wow! There’s something so hot about that! Just simply laying beside one another sleeping off a long night of sex.

So needless to say, I’m back on the couch. Stroking my hard cock again!

I assume there will be a need to take care of some morning wood. Do you think it will be in the bed or in the shower. Unless he was using condoms, there must be a pretty good wet spot on that bed.

I assume there will be a need to take care of some morning wood. Do you think it will be in the bed or in the shower. Unless he was using condoms, there must be a pretty good wet spot on that bed.

I’m pretty sure with Greg she fucks him bareback. 😈

*Update*

It’s official! Greg’s just going to spend the night. I heard some movement going on upstairs. Then my sexy wifey came downstairs. She had only one of my shirts on her. Since she’s a petite thing, some of my shirts almost act like a short robe or dress.
“If you don’t mind, Greg is going to spend the night.” She mentioned the late hour and that it’s a holiday so why not. I quickly agreed. I asked her if she was having a great time. It was a dumb question. I asked mostly out of reflex. She said she was indeed having a great time. And that she needed to get back up to him. We said our good nights then she hurried back upstairs.

So it’s looking like any reclaiming sex is going to have to wait until the morning. So I’m going to continue jerking off for a bit. Then shut my eyes for awhile.

Well? Did you reclaim that used pussy or what??

*Update*

This New Years holiday was absolutely amazing! It had its moments where I feel we’ve gone further done the hotwife road a few more steps. Thank you to everyone that contributed to this thread here. And thanks for all the fantastic messages I got going through this. The interest people on here continues to amaze me. I’m so excited that so many people are so interested in the sex lives and activities of complete strangers.

*Update*

I let Greg and my wife get some more beauty sleep. I myself nodded in and out on the couch for a bit. I herd some movements and some murmurs coming from upstairs. They ere awake. I started reaching for some clothes. But stopped myself. I waited a few more minutes then made my way up. If anything just to say good morning to the hot lovers. I wasn’t completely erect but the whole situation had me excited. The door was ajar when I reached the room.

They were still nude facing one another. I got the sense they were talking. His hand softly stroked her hip. My wife saw me first and said good morning. Greg did the same.

*Update*

Fortunately neither of them seemed to concerned I was naked and physically aroused. They began lightly kissing again. I knew I was going to be enjoying another round now. They made out. Hands roamed bodies again. Her tiny hand found his now fully erect cock. I was now fully hard too! I began to slowly stroke as they started to get lost in each other again. She laid on her back. Then Greg moved down on her. He began to lick her clit. Soon she was moaning then let out a big one as her orgasm took her. As she caught her breath, he turned her over. She raised up as she knew what he wanted. I watched again as he slid his cock back into my wife. He fucked her doggynstyle until he exploded in her! He pulled out then they collapsed together on the bed.

*Update*

It's three in the morning now. And I haven’t seen or heard from either Greg or my wife. Granted it was later than usual when we took the party up to our bedroom. And it is a holiday. So they’re probably making the most of the time together.

Ringing in the new year....cheers!

*Update*

Fortunately neither of them seemed to concerned I was naked and physically aroused. They began lightly kissing again. I knew I was going to be enjoying another round now. They made out. Hands roamed bodies again. Her tiny hand found his now fully erect cock. I was now fully hard too! I began to slowly stroke as they started to get lost in each other again. She laid on her back. Then Greg moved down on her. He began to lick her clit. Soon she was moaning then let out a big one as her orgasm took her. As she caught her breath, he turned her over. She raised up as she knew what he wanted. I watched again as he slid his cock back into my wife. He fucked her doggynstyle until he exploded in her! He pulled out then they collapsed together on the bed.

That is very hot, did he make some room for you to also enjoy your wife?

*Update*

Great news! Mrs. Screwher and I were hoping that we’d have Greg over for one of his visits yesterday. Unfortunately it was not to be. But a quick conversation a little bit earlier today and it looks like Greg will be on his way to visit us tonight!!

So I’ve got a few last minute things to do around the house. Fresh pot of coffee and fresh sheets on our bed. And of course, my sexy wifey is in the shower. With a fresh set of bra and panties waiting to do their thing! Needless to say, Greg is in for a hell of a Monday evening! I know I’m excited!

Update when I can!

*Update*

When Greg arrived we had our usual prerequisite visit over a coffee in the living room. One again Mrs. Screwher sat with Greg on the couch. I sat across from them in living room chair. It had been almost a month since we last got together. Greg and I quickly got our social obligations out of the way. Then I sat back and let them talk.

Mrs. Screwher choice of clothing was...Wow! She basically wore three pieces. A set of black bra and panties. And one of my oversized T-shirt. Predominantly white. As they chatted, they shifted closer on the couch. Soon they were making out. I gathered our coffee mugs then excused myself to the kitchen.

*Update*

When Greg arrived we had our usual prerequisite visit over a coffee in the living room. One again Mrs. Screwher sat with Greg on the couch. I sat across from them in living room chair. It had been almost a month since we last got together. Greg and I quickly got our social obligations out of the way. Then I sat back and let them talk.

Mrs. Screwher choice of clothing was...Wow! She basically wore three pieces. A set of black bra and panties. And one of my oversized T-shirt. Predominantly white. As they chatted, they shifted closer on the couch. Soon they were making out. I gathered our coffee mugs then excused myself to the kitchen.

Getting to the point where there's no sense in putting on a lot of clothes for him since they will be coming off shortly.

*Update* cont.

I feigned I was busy in the kitchen. But really I was giving them some privacy. Just doing my part in helping get things rolling. I’m able to hear the sounds of the Living room from our kitchen. The sounds of movement together on the couch. The sounds of their kissing and making out. And then of Greg giving off some soft moans. It was then I decided to look into the next room. Greg was stretched out a bit on his back. His pants were off. My wife was clad only in her panties. His hard cock was in her mouth! She sucked his cock for a few moments more. Then stopped and told him to go upstairs. Without giving me ant notice he headed up. It wasn’t necessary to tell me that they were going upstairs but she did anyway. I just softly said” Yeah OK”. Then she followed him.

Yeah I’m thinking that’s what she had in mind.

Do you think it's Greg that doesn't want to do any more on the couch downstairs, or her? Or maybe they go upstairs since you they know you like that he takes your wife in your bed.

*Update* cont.

It was amazing seeing my sexy wifey just in the panties like this. Obviously I see her naked everyday. But it’s times like this it’s extra sexy and erotic. Another man stripped her to that point. His hands and mouth all over her body. And it’s so hot knowing that while we had our quick interaction, she was in that state of arousal. Her pussy was wet and she was eager to get up to the bedroom with him! I gave it a few minutes then took off my pants. My own cock now hard too!

*Update*cont.

I made my way up and once again watched from the bedroom door. They were both stretched on our bed. Her panties discarded. They made out some more. She had his cock in her dainty hand. When she was ready she positioned herself on her back. And spread her legs. Greg got on top of her then slid his big cock into her pussy! Fuck !! I love seeing that! When he was fully penetrated he began to fuck her!

I began to slowly stroke my cock! I love watching him thrust into her. His body grinding into hers. Soon Greg began to grunt as he fucked her. Some soft moans came out of my wife! He let out an “Oh yeah!” Then I enjoyed the familiar sight of Greg cumming in my wife!

So now I’m back in my usual spot. Stroking my cock on the living room couch!

*Update*

On various different threads on this site I’ve shared my accounts of my wife’s past infidelities. She confessed to two indiscretions. They were years ago. I was suspicious and called her out on it. She confessed and we moved on. Shortly after her tryst started to arouse me. I started fantasizing about other men screwing her. I wanted her to do it again.

I was always suspicious there were more. That it wasn’t just a one time thing. But for years I kept it buried. I had no real proof. Fast forward years later and we’re where we are now. We’re a hotwife couple. My wife has sex with other men with my full approval. And quite frankly the idea of her cheating in me back then still makes me horny. So one night a few years back now I instigated a conversation with her. I wanted to know if there were were indeed no more men she fooled around with during that period. I reassured her that I wouldn’t be mad. And that it would actually turn me on. She finally told me about Gary.

*Update* cont.

Gary was a neighbour that lived in a suite upstairs in out first apartment. It was around the time of her first tryst thatbI was getting suspicious of him too. She denied any wrong-doing with him. Shortly after we moved away. As it turned out she did indeed have sex with Gary!! I told her I was thrilled. And I was. But I was still not 100% that there were no more.

Earlier this evening after dinner, Mrs. Screwher and I were sitting in the living room. Now this period in our marriage has been gnawing at me. I felt it in my gut there was more than she wanted to admit. So I decided to steer our conversation in that direction. I asked her if there was anything else she wanted to tell me. The look on her face told me there was. She then told me about Gerald!

*Update*cont.

Gerald was a friend of Gary’s that moved into the suite across the hall from hi when it became available. He was divorced or separated. Mrs. Screwher got to know him better through the time she was spending with Gary. And tonight she told me that she had sex with Gerald too!!

I reassured her that this didn’t upset me. That I wanted to know more. I refilled her coffee mug and she reluctantly (at first) told me everything. She ran into Gerald in the hallway. He invited to his place for a drink later. She accepted. It was at this point she was frequenting Gary’s place. Just “having a drink and talking” as my wife put it. I asked her if it was before or after she had sex with Gary. She said she believed it was after. “So I guess Gerald figured he’d try his luck”, I answered. “Yeah, I guess so” she answered. Then she proceeded to tell me how Gerald fucked her!

*Update*cont.

So needless to say I’m as giddy as a school girl on prom night. She said when she got to his place she didn’t know if she was going to do it or not. They just talked a bit while sipping their drinks. “Then it just sort of happened” she said. He kissed her. First on the lips then started kissing her neck. She just went with it. On his living room couch he started stripping her. First her shirt, then her bra. They made out more. Then off came her pants and panties. I asked if they did it on the couch. “No we went to his bedroom”.

I asked for details. Not expecting much because she was never forth coming about her cheating trysts. But she told me she went down on him. Then he licked her pussy. “Then it happened. He had condoms nearby. Then we did it!” I had know more. “We did it with him on top. And then he wanted to do it from behind.” Oh wow! Gerald fucked her doggy! By now I was pawing my wife. My cock was straining in my pants.

*Update*cont.

I hustled my wife up to our bedroom. I had to have her! Continued pawing at her. and taking her clothes off. When I pulled her panties off I immediately dove in licking her pussy! I licked her until she came! I then got on her and slid my cock into her cunt! I stopped and savoured the sensation of her pussy. I was absolutely thrilled with the revelation there was another cock in her pussy that until,tonight I was totally on the dark about! Then I said it...

“Say ‘Fuck me, Gerald’”
“Fuck me, Gerald!”
I got her to say it a few more times as I fucked her! But I wanted to hear more.
“Tell me you loved his cock!”
“Tell me you’re happy he fucked you!”
I don’t know if she was just saying this stuff as pillow talk or not. Gerald was thirty years ago. But it was music to my ears. A really great song I’m never going to Forget!

So now six other men have fucked my wifey through out our marriage! This has gotten me hard again. And I’m slowly stroking now!

Last edited:
What a great story. For those of us into it, there is nothing better than knowing that your wife is fucking another cock. It is super hot when I get to watch but also great to hear her tell me about it.

So much fun to get to be open and play like this. Fun and exciting to see your partners enjoyment and naughty side come out.

Back