NaPoWriMo Chat, Comments, Commiseration

Congratulations and well done, Tzara! I've really enjoyed your writing, and so glad you came along for this ride with us along with doing your thread in the Hangout :)

I do remember, even though from weeks ago, some people being afraid of ending with poor poetry reaching the magic thirty...

...it's nice to see that all of you prove yourself so completely wrong:

Moochie's Somewhere in the middle...a calm, lovely moment...with a very subtle dark thought lurking in the shadows that we look inside an open coffin, probably I'm only seeing things here.

Remec's race to catch up might end in outdoing us all...Found several mushrooms in the last days in the garden, so Mushroom had a familar taste, even if April seems to be out of season. Just 11 more to go! And still three, four?, days left.

Piscator caught something as well, colorful bits and bites.

Mmh, Cheers, Champagne?! The smiles and grins were sparkling here.

To quote Meat Loaf, Tzara, "You took the words right out of my mouth."

...Angie would, maybe, add a mother's eye-rolling, in agreement with Mrs. Namusoke, "Kids these days..."

Every Poem 24/30
without a certain thought. Ideas took flight before they formed;
phrases were lost before finding the page and that is the death of it.
Still birth of verse and I mourn as if the poem were viable.

You captured this so well. I've lost countless thoughts, and there can be such frustration and sadness when they refuse to be found again.

Yet Another Poem about Sex
With congratulations and apologies to Daniel Kaluuya for the inspiration.

I read the headline and wondered what on earth he could have said. But, it was so simple, and true, and nothing more intimate than his existence proves. Hopefully, his mom recovers from the immediate embarrassment she needn't have felt. Loved the poem :)

Top Shelf Liquor 25/30

As soon as I saw your title, this song started playing in my head, so I wanted to share. Not sure what your musical tastes are, but I hope you enjoy it. :)

Top Shelf - Logan Vath

given home a dirt hole
heading through rank and file of mice and men
she will stand upright in the roaring crowd
to crown herself[/CENTER]

I hope you share a picture when she has her coronation :)

Lev, two thumbs way up for your rockin and rollickin Eight Beat Mack! Love it! :heart:

Lev, two thumbs way up for your rockin and rollickin Eight Beat Mack! Love it! :heart:

Make it 4 thumbs up, not that I have 4 thumbs, more that I’d be adding my thumbs to Angelines :D

Measuring you life in chunks of 12-6 is a killer line, especially for a former night club bouncer who was often 7pm-6am

azaleas in pinks and reds

Woohoo, more azalea poetry...

attachment.php

Attachments

• pink_aza.jpg
    pink_aza.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 2
Back