Nerdy BBW's

Hello to all..
I'm pleased to be there, this forum is amazing..I have searched for some "introduction section" but I didn't find anything, so I will introduce myself to you step by step :D
I'm italian, so, there will be some mistakes in my replies ;)
I love this topic about nerdy bbw, probably my absolute favourite kind of girl...I loved all the pics you have posted here, expecially the selfshot pics posted by you lovely girls!!
I also had different experience with differents nerdy girls (but probably you don't care about:D) if i found something in my hd i will post here for you all!

Hello to all..
I'm pleased to be there, this forum is amazing..I have searched for some "introduction section" but I didn't find anything, so I will introduce myself to you step by step :D
I'm italian, so, there will be some mistakes in my replies ;)
I love this topic about nerdy bbw, probably my absolute favourite kind of girl...I loved all the pics you have posted here, expecially the selfshot pics posted by you lovely girls!!
I also had different experience with differents nerdy girls (but probably you don't care about:D) if i found something in my hd i will post here for you all!

Welcome nd feel free to post nerdy BBW pics....

:devil:

Hi to all the Nerdy/Geeky BBW's...if there is a more attractive type of woman out there, I haven't seen it ;)

Hello and good morning to all of the lovely nerdy BBWS and the men of good taste who love them.

It's been a classic Doctor Who nerd day for me. I'm continuing in my quest to watch all existing classic episodes before the 50th anniversary. Yup...I'm insane.

It's been a classic Doctor Who nerd day for me. I'm continuing in my quest to watch all existing classic episodes before the 50th anniversary. Yup...I'm insane.

You aren't insane. You are awesome!!! <3<3 I can't wait for the 50th! #10 & #11 on the same screen! I think I may have a Whogasm.

tumblr_mspuz3b75z1r360r6o1_500.jpg

Back