Nerdy BBW's

I'd love to meet the acquaintance of some nerdy girl with large breasts. I had a girlfriend like that in high school, but she was going to another high school, and was having trouble with her sexual orientation. Eventually, she found a boy as nerdy and eccentric as herself, shaved her head, and ran away to Wyoming. I have no idea what became of her. I'm sure she's probably fat and ugly by now. But in any case, a nerdy, busty girl would be just the kind of babe for me. Check these out:

Amazing sexy girl

I'd love to meet the acquaintance of some nerdy girl with large breasts. I had a girlfriend like that in high school, but she was going to another high school, and was having trouble with her sexual orientation. Eventually, she found a boy as nerdy and eccentric as herself, shaved her head, and ran away to Wyoming. I have no idea what became of her. I'm sure she's probably fat and ugly by now. But in any case, a nerdy, busty girl would be just the kind of babe for me. Check these out:

Great selection. Would love to find a beauty like these.

I have always thought it would be extremely erotic to see the wife with a nice lovely nerdy BBW. Just being able to sit back and watch the two of them pleasure each other all night long.

That Sucks, sounds like you found my ex ......:eek:

:eek:

Yeah, quite possibly. It's the only thing I would change about her. We have had sex once in the past five months. I think my cock is her kryptonite, she doesn't ever touch it.

Yeah, quite possibly. It's the only thing I would change about her. We have had sex once in the past five months. I think my cock is her kryptonite, she doesn't ever touch it.

Damn......

And I'm NOT complaining but mine can't leave mine alone....:D

:devil:

Damn......

And I'm NOT complaining but mine can't leave mine alone....:D

:devil:

Once again, lucky guy ;) Glad someone in Jersey is getting laid at least. No offense, I'd prefer it to be me but I can live vicariously through those that get lucky.

Good early morning! I hope the nerdy BBWs enjoyed DragonCon. I've seen some interesting pics but no BBWs in cosplay sadly.

KISSES to followmenow6969

Giving a bit of love to all the sexy nerdy BBWs out there :rose:

Katie your AV drives me crazy.

(And that game sounds fun as hell, been years since I've played any RPGs)

Hello to all the lovely and brilliant nerdy BBWs and their admirers. I can't believe I didn't know this forum existed. So pleased to be here.

Back