New author with questions

I'll echo That Fucking Cake Guy here and add a smidgen of something else.

I've avoided this thread because I've had the BIG arguement with It in another thread. It has seemingly avoided any arguement since.

I'll just say 2 things, both completely refutable but won't be.

It is a girl.

It is masochistic.

My advice: Do what TFCG says. This would be not only sweetly ironic but would also be the subtlest, most excruciating form of what It requires, needs, begs for with every post.

"Hit me. Hit me."

"No. No"

Gauche

Gauche, as always, has a point, preciousss...

Raph, who's just watched the trailer for Return of the King.... *drool*

Ah, but Mille, such a beautiful instrument to be played.

-FF (having played quite a few instruments, brass, single reed, anything laid-out with a keyboard, but nothing that is so mesmerizing)

*laugh* Why, Freak...

Oh, my...nothing like a little flattery to soothe the she-beast...

I feel quite un-corybanic all of a sudden.

Pure? Love 'im. God love 'im. A blessing on his downy head!

:kiss:

destinie21 said:
Dgirl whatever you do don't write the story in first person. It's a sucky pov, hardly ever done well
and BTW watch pure. It's like watching a dime store mood ring liable to change with tempeture but not really reflecting a full range of emotion.

I almost always write for Lit in first person. I find it easier to write that way when the subject is so personal (i.e. my fantasies). And I have always felt it to be the easiest pov to do well. We do it all the time, after all, when telling anecdotes to our friends.

Basically, DG (you might want to change that name, BTW; trust me, the confusion will get to you eventually ;) ), just write in whatever way flows most naturally. Just if it's present tense, change it to past on the edit.

:kiss:

cahab,

I'm a swallower, but that AV is just too much!

Big hugs,
Wantonica:rose:

Back