New Boss (Kililia& momadness ONLY)

Annabella was shocked by Marie's reaction to the word "Hole" She easily guessed it was a horrible place> she jumped as he turned and raised his voice to her as he replied: "You... scared her so you caused this to happen!' She gulp and paled at his command, normally she would defy the man but she feared the worse. She reluctantly approached him, getting on her knees, she took his cock in her mouth and began to suck. She lowered her gaze as she bobbed her head up and down his cock as best she could. It was first time she gave a blowjob and unsure how to do it. She did her best to suck his cock, best she could, gagging from time to time.

She told herself she needed to keep him satisfied till she knew what was this life he had in mind for them as a couple. She still needed answers and maybe convince him to release her before she get knock up. Maybe she could get enough freedom to get out and buy morning pill.

Annabella found it hard to fight her rebelling instinct but knew to much depended on pleasing him. She decided to comply and take his instructions as she sucked him as he gave directions. she wanted to bit his cock off when he took pictured of her but remembered Marie fate. Instead she obeyed him and sucked him just the way he enjoyed, she boiled in rage. Sh was very good at instructions and performing at her task, it came naturally for her.

She stopped as he commanded, blink as he withdrew his cock fro her mouth: " Are you planning to murder me after using my body? After all you have enough money to just make my body vanish..."

She found it hard to believe he wanted a normal life with her as his wife and mother to his children.

Annabella was shocked by the quantity of seed that covered her face and body, she was sure he would just get rid of her. She was suspicious at his denial and looked at him in shock realizing that he was serious about wanting her as his wife and grow a family.

She did not resist as he pulled her to him and began to wipe her face, she couldn't believe her ears: " Why didn't you just asked me on a date, had a normal approach. How am i suppose to trust you after you raped me? You think , i dreamed my first time to be so brutal ? *She looked away to hide the tears in her eyes, she always love reading romance book and he destroyed her fantasy of a romantic first time*

She was furious at him and just could not understand why he took her by force: " Do you hate me that much to have taken me this way? I never did anything to you that deserve such betrayal...you lied of your identity as well...and your threatening me already..."

Annabella was so confused by his behavior as he seems think it's normal. She realized she needed play along till she could escape from this man. She did not wanna get knock up and needed get to a gynecologist. She was shocked as he strip her naked like a doll.

She gasps as he pulled her to the shower almost losing her balance. She gulped hard as he pulled her in the shower and began washing her hair. She did not bother resist him, he has skills with his hands.

She was surprised and filled the shampoo in her Hans and motion him lower himself. She began wash his hairs slowly,it was so awkward but refuse make a scene with him

She hesited:" How did Marie become that? * unaware Marie might not return after her serious mistakw*

Annabella was horrified by what he was revealing about Marie, she always felt that woman was off. The color drained from her face he informed her that she pierced her pussy from to back so no one fucked her. She shivered at the idea of someone biting Marie clit off to prove herself.. She was so distracted by his details that she didn't have time to react to his move.

She gulp as he pin her to the wall, looking up at him nervously: " Babies? *She gasps as he began to touch her, wincing as his fingers slide inside her: " I'm not... mother...material.."*She winced as he raised her leg, throwing back her head as she cried out feeling his huge cock stretch her pussy. She met each thrust with a sharp cry, unused to his huge cock,clawing the tile. She let a cry as she came , wet he never seem to stop, pushing deep and deeper. Shaking her head , begging him stop, only to scream as she came again hard. She always felt so tight and full by his cock, helpless as he force her cum for him. Pressing her head against the tile,panting heavily, dazed*

Annabella sat down, shivering as he had her sit down, blushed as he began wash her body. Everything seem so unreal to be as she was at his place named and he wanted her have his children: " This is...insane..you can't just lock me up here till i have kids..." *shivering as his hands roam over her body making her nipples hard* " Kids needs parents that love each other...We don't even know each other..."

She was confused as everything was happening so fast, she felt overwhelmed and exhausted: "You...You can't lock me down here...forever...You will get bored of me..."

She glared at him: " Life is not about quick come backs...you know this cant work between us...?" She was annoyed by him and sighed as she stayed in place. She was curious to fin what pill he was taking but didn't bother asking her now husband.

She rolled her eyes: " That's not funny...you cant have me locked down here forever, Victor please be reasonable..." *it was obvious he expected her accept her new life and look at him: " what if I can't have kids..." *She didn't wanna have kids* " Seriously, you gonna cage children too...? we not animals..."

Annabella eyes widen as she realized that he plan this a long time ago. The color drain from her face as she realised that she could be pregnant as they speak. Her heart sank as reality hit hard. He had plan this long ago and all hope were lost.

Whimpered as he spoke; "You know that you are really starting to annoy me about this whole 'Can't keep you locked up bit...'" He mocked her voice with that last bit, then spoke again in his own voice, "Do you not think I have thought it all through?" She back away with tears in her eyes as he close in...

She gripped his hands that were around her neck,wince as he pin her wrists above her head. Shook her head as he force her legs open, she let out a painful cry as he ran into her. She threw back her head as he lift her off her feet,tears running down her face as she was impaled on his cock.

Tears down her face as he gave her cruel options, hissing as her thrusted in and out her pussy. She force the words out: " I ...I...acc..cept.. be your...wife.." * looking helplessly at him as the sound of his balls slapping between her legs echoes in the room.

Annabella was to weak to move as he came in her pussy, paling at his statement. She hated how happy he was as he carried her in his arms like a child. She doubt that ensure her new life in his house. She hated how empty her pussy felt without his huge cock.

She gasped as he threw her on the king size bed. She had no time to react as he quickly climb on the bed. She gasp as her spread her butt cheeks as he pressed between them as he got in position.her eyes bulged as he force the head of his massive cock up her ass making her scream in pain. She howled in agony as he ran his massive cock in her ass. She screamed in agony as he rammed into her ass. She nodded as he claimed her body, crying hard as he thrusted in and her ass. She let out scream every powerful thrusts in her ass. Sobbing as her drilled in her ass without mercy

Annabella let out sharp painful cries as he rammed hard and deep in her raw ass, tears running down her face.Sobbed as he rammed deep in her asshole before emptying his huge load, his balls echoing in the room.He asshole was raw and felt like he rubbed sandpaper in her ass by the time he withdrew his cock. She glared at him as he spoke of her being a prude, she wanted to slap him but didn't dare. She gasped as he rolled her on her back and cried out as he bite her nipple: " I am no whore or a slut..." She turned and look away embarrassed at his bold question: " Can i go now, you got what you wanted..." * She didn't wanna admit though it was quite brutal in the beginning, slowly she enjoyed his massive ram in and out her tight pussy like in the shower*

A part of her enjoyed it when he force himself into her holes, she might like anal but yet the fear of the pain of being discipline made her wet. It was a mix or rage, confusion, normalcy, roller coaster of emotions as her body began to react to him.

Annabella followed as she had little choice as she was his wife. She expected something to brag about himself like a spoil rich boy.

Her jaw hit the floor at the sight of the walk in closet which she only saw in movie. She realized each clothing was design for her. She gasps as he even prepared the maternity clothing:" oh....my...God..."

She looked at him in disbelief,realizing he was serious as having a couple life with her:" how? Is this even possible? Victor...I still want to go out...how can you explain that or even that we are together..." * she felt a bit dizzy, overwhelmed with his bad and good side.*

Annabella lost her balance as he stroke her hard, hissed as he pulled back her hair as she paled at his statement: "You aren't going anywhere. As far as the world knows, you left the country. One of my friends who looks a lot like you took your passport and ID and took a plane to the Congo. People die all the time in the Congo. You even left a forensics proof note about your intentions to help the starving in the country as part of a new direction you are going in your life. So... you leaving this building is simply not possible... ever.."

She looked back at him in tears: "Victor stop...please, I wasn't trying defy you...please..." She didn't expect him completely cut her from the wall: " ...I... just...meant for the kids...I don't wanna ...miss a day...of their lives...be hard lock in when ...they out in the world..as a mom...is all" *hoping he understands she didn't want get away* ".... I ...know...I'm yours....Victor..." *She did not wanna get one his bad side* "....please...stop...please..."

Annabella nodded at him as she back away scare of her husband.She gasps as he pulled her up, paling at his statement but didnt dare to defy him, She tense up as he lifted her up easily and reluctantly spread her legs with him: " I won't leave you...as i belong to you..."

She knew she would be force to accept her new life as his wife and didnt dare defy him;" I won't leave you...so will i be able do activities or hobby?"

Annabella gasps as he began to lick her, shock at the sensation. She covered her mouth to.muffles her cry of pleasure. She force herself to reply:" painting....oh God..."

She shivered as he lay between her legs:" I won't leave...I...oh God...I swear..ohh God.. " *she rolled back her eyes getting wetter and wetter, biting her lower lip, whimpering with needs* " Oh god..its...ahhhh..." *she whimpered getting longer as he sucked and teased her clit making her scream as she came hard for her husband*

Last edited:
Annabella screamed over and over again in pleasure as he ate her pussy, she never imagine such hunger from him. She felt high from the orgasam, she couldnt focus correctly, dripping wet for her husband.She was almost look as if she was having convulsions while he gave her multiple orgasms. She was trying to tell hi stop but couldnt quite get the words out.

She weakly shook her head as he replied "If I have too, I will keep you like this till the end." She screamed as he ram his huge cock inside her as she came as never before in her life, She clung to him desperately as he began pound her pussy, letting scream after scream of pleasure. She gasps as he pushhed her on the wall and began pound her like a madman, her feet no longer touching the floor. His cock inside her pussy prevent her touch the floor, she screamed in pleasure: " ohhh god....fuck....please...stop..." She thought, she would end up dying on his huge cock , wince he force her on the floor. She struggle pull off but he easily restrained her and pounded even harder. She try crawl of his cock , resulting in brutally pounding making her cum even harder. She thought she end up dying on his cock, finally beginning scream her husband name for the first time during their love making: " Noooo...oh god...stop...Victor....aarrrgghhhh....aaahhhh...Victor!!! *scream as she cumsover and over again*

Annabella was panting heavily as she leaned into him, she never imagine such pleasure in her life. She hated how he robbed her innoncence but right now the sex was amazing and doubt she be able run away. Not because she would not know how but the craving of his enormous cock filling her fully till he cum deep inside her. She was still bit dazed as he spoke on the phone, trying listen as she forgotten about Marie. She was glad he forgotten Marie in the hole after being betrayed by the woman.

She blinked as he mention the multiple art craft room for her, honestly he was giving her all her dreams except for her career. She glance at the dress and watch him head out the room. She went and wash herself in the shower, and quickly dry off before slipping in the yellow dress. She hurried out and slip on her butt as she reached the door. She quickly recomposed herself waiting for him to return to see meet with her.

Annabella couldnt believe the beautiful rooms, she went to examine the empty, all size canvases. She was in awe as he provided her with everything, she partly listen to what he was saying. Without looking back as she examine a canvas, she replied: " I honestly was burning out at a job, i never really like but so many depended on me, i found it hard to leave with bills to pay..." *She had stopped painting after high school as it was so expensive and bills had to be painted. * She looked out at the view and turn to him: " Am i really not allowed to ever leave the grounds? Can't we ever travel together , see the world...?" *She sounded dissapointed as she never got to travel due to work. She looked back at the room: "I love it, thank you..." *blushing thinking of him taking to the bed again, she got wet thinking about his cock filling her pussy*

Annabella had found the first few weeks hard as she didn't know her role. When she realized her approached to their relationship was to much as a job and actually went with the flow,it improve. She didn't have to worry about rent or deadlines, wake up early stressed out of mind with migranes. To her surprise Victor took care of all the details, plus he was amazing in bed.

It appears that she got knock up from the first time and strangely she enjoyed being pregnant, she often missed dates with her husband but when he realized it was cause of that. He didn't complain, hell he started prepare a baby room. After witnessing her first painting, he sold it for over 20 000$ which je place in her account.

She shivered feeling him wrap his hands around her belly, she had just sketched on thew canvas. She leaned back against him:" I honestly barely done anything, this monster ...*referring to their baby* has been sucking my energy...I just woke up 45 minute ago.." *sighs as she never dlept so much in her life*

Annabella looked at the woman with an raised eyebrow and back at her husband with an annoying glance: " Is she MY caretaker or YOURS? Cause i never seen that kind of caretaker....what you couldn't find an ugly witchy hag looking midwife?" *She replied in a jealous tone that she try to hide *

She glared and the woman: " If your gonna cheat one me just be upfront with it, no need take me for a fool and insult me..." *She couldnt help but burst in tears * " Is that it!!? Your done with me already? You already replacing me with a hooker looking chick? " *She wince as she gripped her belly, he felt so unattractive already and frustrated with no sex and now he brought that woman home*

Annabella sighed as she realize that she was overreacting, she wiped her tears: " I can't....it be cheating....and i wanna be with you...I wanna pleasure you...you shouldn't be denied..." *She pulled him to her as she ran her hand in his pants to caress his cock with her hand, stroking his cock* " You said, I only belong to you....we can still have fun..."

She kissed and licked his neck forgetting about Hannah as she purred in his ear, as she craved for his cock inside her.She whispered in his ear: " I need to feel you inside me ...cum"

She walked passed them with an annoyed expression and glance back: " Well, I'm i suppose to be going to bed and pleasure myself alone?" She turn and headed to her room and undid her hair pin before undress : " Hanna, strip andtie my husband on the bed post...and strip and climb in bed..."

Annabella looked at his hands" I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to defy you. I just was trying to help, you said its hard for you not lose control with me. But we haven't done anything for a while. I appreciate that you brought me Helen but i feel I am being selfish IF I am the only one enjoying sex. I just wanted to be a good wife and take care of your needs as " your" woman.

She looked a bit sad: " I don't want this pregnancy to separate us, its hard enough as it is for you lately. I wanna be a good wife and give your pleasure but prevent you lose control and feel horrible if something bad happens. And not having sex with you is making me feel less as a woman...I honestly felt anxiety since the doctor prevented sex, fear you find better one that you can have sex without limits"

She wanted make sure he understood it was not about dominance but her insecurities of failing at her wifely duty and finds better elsewhere*

Last edited:
Annabella wondered if would actually willing be understanding of her need pleasure himself a loving wife and not just to conclusions of her trying manipulate.

She was relieved by his action and nodded before kissing him passionately. She whispered in Helen ear to slowly eat out her pussy but not let her cum. She wanted be on the edge while her husband was about to cum.

She crawl between his legs and licked and suck the head of his cock. She slid her lips along the side, as she jerked his cock slow. She took his right ball in her mouth then left before sucking them hard. Gagging at times on his balls as Helen began lick her pussy. She used her tongue to carress his balls in her mouth moaning. When she heard Victor moan and grip the cord , she pulled away as she jerked him tighter,slower as she suck his inner thighs. She whispered:" I wanna feel you inside me......feel your huge cock stretch my pussy..."

When his breathing increased, she took his cock in her mouth, looking up at him. Sucking and gagging as she was soo wet for him. She sucked ,moaned, scoop her own juice to run on his balls till he was thrusting in her mouth. She heard him growl as she pulled her mouth back saying wanna cum in her mouth. Instead she scoop her own juice and smear cock jerking slowly,torturing him .

She was moaning as she was about to cum hard, she saw that twitch he always had before Cummings. She climbed and slam her pussy down on his cock as they both cum together making then both scream in extacy. She was greedy enough to let Victor empty his seed before pulling off. She kissed his neck;" I couldn't help myself....are you mad?"

She open her legs giving sign for Helen to clean the mess in her pussy.

Annabella been craving his cock so badly that she forgot about her condition, the more he pound: " arrghhh.,..yess...yesss....please...harder, i need it!!" *screaming in extacy as he came so hard in her pussy. The great pleasure replace by an excruciating pain, it took her breathe away. Howled in pain as she clung to her belly saying : " o'm okay...I'm o..." * blacking out in his arms still impaled on his cock.

She woke up dizzy, took a moment for her eyes to adjust and realized where she was located.The pain was present but less sharp , she looked at Victor and sighed in relief as he reassured her about the baby. She winced as the doctor tare her husband ass, as he was livid. She was about to interfere but her husband squeezed warned her and the look was enough to keep her quiet. She felt bad that she caused all this and feared it tear a rift between them.

She signed in relief: " I swear to be more careful...doctor..." *Watch him take her vitals signs and explain prescription and sex banned till their babies birth. The doctor finally turn to them, extremely pissed at Victor : " Would you like to know the sex of your baby? " * When Victor nodded, the doctor smirked: " Its a boy...try not kill him before he is born..."

Annabella was pleased that her husband was over the moon. She wondered if he was upset with her actions.

She looked at Hannah and asked her bring her watercolor stuff ND strip naked. She started paint Annabella sighed:" Do you think my husband was upset with me?"

Back