New Boss (Kililia& momadness ONLY)

Annabella looked at Hannah and did a light sketch of the woman: " I didnt mean frighten ya...first time we met" " Its hard being a wife and soon mother to a man I fail to pleasure." *She began prepare her palette and glance at the woman:" I honestly hate the idea that a pregnancy prevent me from having sex...where have you met my husband?" *She had been suspicious from the begining of meeting this woman and the idea of her fucking or any woman fucking him gave her stomach knots* " I wanna know everything about you.." *See started do a very realistic of Hannah and found her much prettier than herself making her feel uneasy*

Annabella finished the painting and ordered Hannah to put the things away: While Hanah was doing as she was told: " You must think, i am an idiot...is that it? I don't know many midwife that fuck a strange pregnant woman for her job. Once again, who are you? Are you my husband mistress?If you do not tell me...i will make your life hard..." *motion to the bed: " Lay on the bed and spread your legs...i wanna hear the truth, now"

Annabella got Annoyed: " Stay Naked and get on the bed Hannah or I will tell my husband you displeased me and stressed me out..." *She decide she wanted to get some pleasure out of her day and was getting a bite excited after having a live model*

Annabella was extremely aggravated and stood beside the woman:" get my husband, here, right now. Tell him ,urgent and I am distress and need him right away" * glared at the woman and toss her clothes at her:" get dress and get MY man here,NOW

Annabella winced as he was about make contact. She gasped as he handcuffed her: " Don't yell at me...I just told that woman to tell you that so you come faster.." * She tugged on the cuffs: " Get these off me, Viktor...are you insane!? I can't saty in bed like this...i'm going crazy...bad enough i can't have sex , now i am literally locked in bed?"

She sighed: " i want more time with you and not a complete stranger...I hate being worried that you be bored of me...thats stressing me out. I know its silly but your a man that has a huge hunger. Plus , I still dont believe that woman, not that it matters..."

Annabella pout as he replied: "Your locked to this bed until I decide otherwise! " *she giggles: " Your crazy...your being childish about this, Victor" *She smiled as he look so happy as he touched her belly* "I wanna keep busy, you know its hard for me to relax. " *She only get relax after Victor fucked her brains out and she was exhausted from his demanding needs.The thoughts cut off as Hannah raised her legs to the headboard: " Victor! what in god's name.." *She gasps feeling Hannah begin kiss her and tease her clit: " stop...oh god..." *She cried out in pleasure as Victor pushed his finger in, biting her lips as she closed her eyes. Shivering as she loved feeling him fingers her pussy, moaning as she ws getting wetter for him: " ohhh yessss...aahhhhhhh...ggod..."

Annabella was lost in her pleasure as the waves of orgasms followed eac other. She couldn't believe how this woman manage such skill that always as perfect as her husband. She cries out over and over as she came, barely able catch her breathe.

She looked up dazed as her husband straddle on top of her, eagerly opening her mouth for his cock. She looked up with lust as she hungrily began to suck his cock, bobbing her head up and down his cock. Gagging off his cock each time Hannah gave her an orgasms,she wiggled her tongue at the base of his cock as she heard him groan as he was enjoying her mouth.

Annabella looked at them as the situation registered in her mind. She was horrified as she rushed towards her husband: " omg,I am soo sorry..." *She cursed as she felt so guilty to have harmed him for the first time* She looked at Hannah and back at her husband and winced:" Its not her fault, Victor..." *She stood up with a bit of difficulty, shaking her head: " Its all caused I can't be a wife to you...I'm defective" *He could see the pain in her face as she felt a failure as a woman,wife, mother* " Perhaps its time, we divorce and your find a real woman to be your wife" *She got up and started leave the room in tears, feeling she is losing her mind*

"Hannah, perhaps best you get my husband a doctor...god knows, I am too useless to help my own husband"

Annabella found herself needing air as her emotion was in turmoil as she headed outside to the garden. She didn't even hear him as he spoke as she was on a roller coaster of emotions.

She got startled as he placed the posture collar around her next for a moment she thought he was choking her: " what...is this.." O'm not trying too...Victor!" She gasps as she was force of all four, winced as he pushed her back on the bed.: " I..I...For..got...i wasn't doing it on purpose!Please take this off..."

She dropped her head: " I think, you need find another wife, keep the baby and let me go. I'm obviously unfit to be a wife and mom since i can't carry a baby properly. This stupid defect I have, You will get bored of me anyways, so lets cut the drama and you move on!" * She hated feeling insecure as she was unable have sex during pregnancy but she did not want him have other women* |" find yourself a real woman to be your wife and mother of your kids..*it was obvious to her that she fears this will happen with every pregnancy*

Annabella paled as he yelled in her face, she knew he was upset and he was usually brutal. She winced as he reminded her, there was no way she be permitted to leave his side as they be to many questions: " Victor, please dont get angry..I didnt mean..." *She didnt get finish the sentense as he ordered her open her mouth.

She obeyed quickly in tears as he climb in bed anry,she winced as positioned her. She couldnt argue or defy die to the collar and fear. Her eyes bulges as it been long time he was so brutal as he shoved it into her mouth. She did her best to keep up but failed miserably, she gagged as he used her mouth. Her eyes bulges as he got harder and felt him down her throat. Tears running down her face as she submitted and gagger and shocked as he brutallly reminded her duty. She felt so full as he came for the third time and swallow as best she can as he expected of his wife.

She turn away coughing trying to catch her breathe as she felt his hands roams on her body. She whispered: " I'm... sorry, ...Victor, I.. be ..good...

Annabella felt a shiver go down her spine as he spoke/yell : "You will NEVER leave my side... You understand me?!?!" *Its strangely comforted her that he was still possessive of her. She looked up at him as he grabbed her chin, wince as he grip the chain as he spoke : " Victor, I'm sorry...I..." *Blushed as he rubbed his cock in her face, flicking her tongue over his cock. She hungrily return the kiss: " don't leave.."

She sighed as she stayed in bed, pouting and missing her husband and sighed hearing Hannah voice: " Fine...when will i be able to see him? " *She followed Hannah to tub and slide in the tub and watch Hannah start the bath and sighed: " Is he coming back soon? This neck brake is uncomfortable."

Annabella sighed as she lay in the tub and nodded: " yes, please...and my thighs, i get cramps alot...I have being chained to my bed..." She wondered where her husband was located : " Is he at home or at work?"

She wondered if her husband would return to the bedroom, hungry for his cock*: " I dont think, we will have more kids after all these issues"

Annabella listened to Hannah and laughed: " His crazy..." *She smiled* " You know, he technaically kidnapped me to be his woman...his definetely not the romantic type. The only time he actually started to be gentle and caring was when i got pregnant. " She sighed: " I guessed hearing so many woman men cheat on them for lack of sex made me feel insecure as a woman. But that bastard is so stubborn and always seem to thing that i am overreacting especially when I get emotional.Ever since got pregnant, my emotions have been like a roller coaster, i cant help myself...its crazy." *She looked at Hannah: "Don't ever get pregnant"

Annabella smiles and tilt her head: " Why are you calling me "mistress" I do not own you...but fine...best nag and bitch with ya then my husband..."

She smiled as she gently petted her head: " Your a sweet woman , Hannah...you should leave, marry, settle down...tell me more about yourself"

Annabella looked down at her and smiled : How did you meet my husband? Have you known him a long time?" *She ran her fingers throught Hannah's hair* " How old are you, sweety?I wanna known everything about you"

Annabella continued to smile and replied:" you never said your age?* * caressing her hair *

She slowly began undress the female:" just answer the question. Your in no trouble"

Annabella petted her head:" in other words, everything you just said is a complete lie....my friend is a mid wife,dear and those studies are equivalent to the amount of a doctor..." * she sighed and got up and looked down at Hannah:" mind running me a bath, I am cold...then ask my husband to remove this color its getting hard to breathe"

For a moment she actually thought she had a friend but was sad to find it was all a set up by her husband* " also call the doctor, I feel strange"

Annabella winced at her husband as he raised his voice to her, she hated how he never allowed her get a say in anything that was related to her. She sighed and pouted: " Fine! since, it's obvious that i do not have a say in the matter...." *She rolled her eyes * "...But....does that....mean...I won't see you again?" *She hated how pathetically weak,she sounded, she felt like he no longer needed her anymore*

She suddenly turn away: " You know , what....don't fucking matter...just leave and leave your fake midwife in this room. I am obviously of no use to you and you rather not waste your precious time on me...GO!"

Last edited:
Annabella gasped as he gripped her by the hair and dragged her off the bed, she struggled to break free. She paled as he carried her to the elevator, she knew she went to far: " Let me go upstairs...please...i will behave..." *She feared what she found downstairs, the color drained from her face as she saw the machine. She faught him like a while cat: " noo...no....please...i beg you...dont do this!!" *She struggled but failed miserably as he tied her down on the machine.Panicking as every part of the machine was placed on her onto her body. She hissed as he put her nipples in the machine. She cried as he shoved the tube in her mouth, gagging a bit. She whimpered as he filled her pussy and asshole with dildo, tjnhough not as big as his cock.She howled in agony as he force the tube in her urethra, tears running down her face.

She looked at him with tears running down her face as he sat down relax before her and replied casually: "So here is what your life can be like. 23/7 in this machine this machine with 1 hour to be walked about. Food comes through this," he tapped her mouth gag, "in the form of a liquid mush. Your pee and poo come out the other side." *She was in complete panic as he replied: "Is it cruel? Yes. Is it inhumane? Yes. But you are a bitch and you get to spend the next 24 hours in this machine. See you tomorrow." *She howled and cry beg him to release her, sobbing as she didn't wanna be a whore. She never imagine he would easily be willing turn her in a sex toy machine, crying as he left her in the dark.

Sobbing as one of the machine began to work, the sucking of her nipple...early in the morning the machine began to help her lactate for the first time. By then she was unconscious on the machine when he would arrive but he witness she was finally lactating for their baby boy.

She wanted to defy and back talked to him as he said Hannah was in charge but did not dare. She was in tears as threaten to make this her new home and knew he was serious as he was still upset by her defiance. She barely registered his movement when he went behind her, exhausted as she was stuck on the machine. She lets out a painfully scream as he rammed his massive cock up her dry asshole, sobbing as he began to thrust in and out her raw asshole. Tears running down her face as he anally discipline her anally hard and deep, letting sharp cries as he showed her asshole no mercy. Sobbing as he pounded in her asshole, force submit at his long anal punishment till he finally came hard inside her ass. A part of her felt, as if, it was normal her husband punish her after all she was being defiant and it was his duty remind her place.

She was so weak as her pulled out of her asshole and removed her from the machine. She was weak in his arms, she looked up at Victor: "I'm sorry for defying you...please don't hate me..." *while she spoke he could see her begin lactate for him again for the first time.*

She tense up at the sight of Helen, she did not wanna be in same room as her. But she stayed quiet as she did not wanna anger her husband any more that she already did earlier. She shivered as he placed her in the tube and blinked as he mentioned lactating pumps. She looked at Helen and back at her husband sensing he was still upset. Instead of speaking fearing get scowled,m she reaches out to take his hand looking up with puppy eyes. Shivering as Helen began wash her back.

One thing that drove Annabella crazy was silence, it started stress her out, only when he spoke she began calm down. She reluctantly obeyed him and laid back, hesitating as she was sure that Hannah would take advantage of the situation to get ride of her. She was taken back by Hannah gesture that followed the washing, she did not expect kisses and bite her lip as the tongue followed. She blushed and gasped as Hanna began lip and suckle her nipples biting down her moan. Annabella whole body trembled as she became wetter and wetter for Hannah, she looked away from her husband and Hannah. She squeezed Victor's hand as she gasped as Hannah began teased her clit, pussy and even her brown star. She was both overwhelmed by the pleasure and sensation given by Hannah, she grip Victor hand fighting urge to moaned as she about to cum.

Annabella moaned into his kiss, pulling him closer to prolonged it, looked up with puppy eyes as he pulled away gently, whispered : " Victor...please...stay...." *Watched him go, she turned feeling Hannah get closer as she spoke: " wha..." *Eyes widen in surprised as Hannah kissed her hard, whimpering as she teased her sensitive clit,making her wet*

Annabella let out a gasp as Hannah plunged her fingers inside her pussy, squirming, she blushed as Hannah began kiss her. She could barely talk, only whimper, moan as she got wetter. She was soaking wet as Hannah whispered in her ear,shaking her head to :" i'm...not...a...slut..." *She let out a scream as she came suddenly as Hannah replies".... I hope you understand this is an act of love..." *She clung to Hannah arm, whispering, moaning as she was being fingered. unable think straight*

Annabella blushed as Hannah took over and whispered in her hears as her husband once did to her at night. She gasped and struggled to restrain herself from cumming on command. Yet, once she teased her clit, she cried out and came hard. Going limp,trying catch her breathe , embarrassed as she try pull away from Hannah.

Back