New Boss (Kililia& momadness ONLY)

Annabella blushed as Hannah replied "Our Master will be pleased with you."

She slowly got up and out of the bath tub with Hannah's help as she was a bit unsteady on her feet. She relaxed as Hannah began to pat her dry, it was actually nice to have assistance as the more her pregnancy advance, she was finding it exhausting. She slide in the dress even though, she did not feel sexy as she was now pregnant. She lean a bit against Hannah , feeling a bit more tired than usual as she sat down getting her hair brushed.She glance up at Hannah as she spoke:"Master is sleeping with you and me tonight. He will be here shortly..." *she nodded* and blushed as she added: "I am to warm you up for more..."

She shivered as Hannah slid under the covers, just as she was to ask what she was doing, she felt her lick her pussy. She rolled back her eyes,moaning as Hannah teased her clit. She moaned and squirm only to feel Hannah hold her legs apart and eat hungrily, soon she was screaming in pleasure as she got wetter and wetter till she finally came hard. She lay whimpering, exhausted, barely able catch her breathe as Hannah began lick her pussy clean. She lay on bed, dazed, wet,her sensitive nipple, hard...

Annabella brain barely register, her husband arrival, as she was lost in pure pleasure. Every part of her body was over sensitive, she felt Victor touch her body making her whimper with need for his cock. She didn't protest as he positioned her for his needs, moaning at his touch making her nipple painfully hard. She threw back her head and cried out in pleasure as she felt his massive cock stretch her pussy wide. She gripped the bed sheet tightly, crying out his name as he impaled her pussy as she came hard as never before. Her entire body shook under him as he needed hold her tight to continue thrusting in and out her tight pussy.

God, she never experience anything like this before, she felt fuller than every when he impaled her. Her body was on fire as he thrusts in and out, she wanted him suck her milk as her breast swelled with milk for him: " ooohhh...god....more...don't stop...please...cum...inside me..." *she crave the sensation of feeling him cum inside her, over and over again*

Last edited:
Annabella was on overload as her husband began make love to her, stretching her as wide as possible. She moaned,biting her lower lip hard trying to not entice him lose control. She had been craving his cock for so long and felt insecure in his absence. She felt on edge of Cummings,gasping as he squeezed her sensitive breast. A shiver went down her spine heading Hannah's voice and came on her command.

Annabella cries out her husband in raw pleasure as he came so hard inside her that he body trembled under Victor. She looked up at him dazed and blushing.

She squirm as she felt Hannah between her legs, that sensation made her cum again hard. She never imagine this much pleasure as it's been so long since Victor fucked her brutally.

Last edited:
Annabella whimpered and began beg for his seed: " ohhh...Victor...cum...inside me...i need it...so badly...." *let out a cry as he inserted inside her deeep,letting needy, helpless cries,she wanted him demolish her pussy...

She heard Hannah whelp as her husband cock impaled her, she froze when she heard Victor cum inside another woman. Shock replace with feeling betrayed and disgust. She lied as she replied: " Get off me, plz, I'm feeling sick..."

Annabella looked at Hannah:" I know, I shouldn't feel this way but do... all cause I am a useless woman." * she wondered if it be best if he was now with Hannah and just let her go or hidden Way. Her emotions were all over the place while Hannah comforted her in her arms. Fear he lose interest in her and throw away.

Annabella wince as her husband pushed back into her pussy, hisses as he pulled her head back. Those words cut deep:"Don't forget the alternative slut." Hisses painfully as he began ride her again but Hannah would get a glance as something in her eyes died that night. She felt like a physical blow, as she no longer moved, almost limp as he used her body. She felt dead inside and no longer insecure, she started shut down. She told herself just let him cum and leave and she can just shut off.*

She try recomposed herself as her mentions were all over the place and looked at Hannah : " I'm sorry, i did not expect top react like that when he came in you....hard enough he kidnapped me from my life....i thought as long his just with me if be okay but then he simply did with you and i..i....i... i feel dead inside me..." She ran her fingers through her hair* " Ask him to kill me, I can't do this anymore...he can kill me after the baby..."

She curlrd up with Hannah, she knew she had to get a grip on her emotions. She nodded:" your right, I just never know how he feels and it throws me off..."

She kissed Hannah neck while reaching down:" let's somewhat share him..."* pinches her nipple* " he could make love to me ...then we let him drill into your ass "* pinches her nipple*

Annabella was exhausted from her emotion, baby and Victor behaviors that made her insecure, she slowly dozed off. She was woken up from a bad nightmare, screaming after dreaming she was on that horrible machine. She couldn't snap pit of it even as her eyes were open, her mind was still in the nightmare.

She hissed in pain as she out of bed in the morning clutching her belly as she finally snap out of it, calling for Hannah.

Last edited:
Annabella was surprised to find Victor at the cabin. She just had their daughter and could see that he was dessapointed. She never was good at being social and that really showed when she was pregnant. Her emotions were out of control and his absence made her feel less of a woman. She felt so guilty after what she put Victor through her pregnancy and wanted make up for it. Hannah help her express her feelings and be more confident being Victor's woman. She glance at Hannah not happy she was kinda force into facing Victor. She look a few deep breathes and got up and walked over to him: " I wanted to apologize for my behavior during my pregnancy, I know you were dissapointed about our daughter..." *she took his hands in hers as she looked up, nervously as she expected him to reject her: " I didnt understand the true meaning, when you said i was " your" woman and " only yours" and i lashed out with my insecurities...."

Annabella looked into his eyes: " Victor, I need you, remind who my holes belong too..." *She kneeled before him and began undo his pants and pulled out his cock: "I need feel helpless to you powerful cock..." *She took his cock his cock in her mouth and began suck his huge cock as he thought her, blushing as she felt him grip the back of her cock. Her eyes bulged as Victor began thrust down her throat, she blushed as she heard him groan as it did not take long to cum in her throat. She continued to deep throat him, gagging time to time as he harden in her mouth and pulls back stroking his cock with her hand. She glance over to Hannah that motion her property submit, she slit off her panties and patted his cock dry. She gulp as she followed Hannah instruction and slid out slowly of her nightgown and turn her back to Victor. While she began get on all four, spreading her legs wife, she lowered her head on the pillow and parted her legs and butt cheek wide. Hannah had held Victor strip down naked as Annabella submitted to his dominance. Hannah smiled seeing Victor cock grow hard as Annabella submitted to her punishment.

Annabella drop her head and raised her asshole: " Forgive my failure to be a good, proper wife...Please forgive me, please remind me my place and wifely duty with my asshole...I need my loving husband to lovingly rape my asshole dry till I learn my place...please..."

Annabella winced as he replied: "You have been a pain in my fucking ass for nearly a year now. Ever since I took you from your old life, you have shown me little to no appreciation for any of the things I have done for you and to be honest, I am about to think you really didn't want any of this for yourself."
He was obviously upset about with her behavior during her pregnancy and her failure to have his son. She blinked as he wanted their daughter stronger than herself. She look shocked as he expected her give him sons or would find her useless.

She reluctantly knelt down and nodded as he spoke, she knew better than back talk. She gulps as she crawl backwards and slide herself on his cock, hissing as she impaled herself on his cock. She clumsily began to ride his huge cock, wince feeling hims grip and groaned in pleasure. She did her best to fuck herself on his amazing cock.

Annabella began fuck herself on his cock, blushing as he stretches herself on his amazing cock. She was moaning as she fucked herself faster and deepp: " oohhhh...god...yesss.." *she squeezed her pussy on command as she rode him faster and faster. She cried out as she felt herself cum on command as she cried out: yess..yyesss...oh god...Victor!!!" *riding him faster and faster while milking his cock, encouraging him to cum*

Annabella let out a pain of raw agony as he ram up in her ass, tears running down her face. She hated anal but knew he had final say when it come to sex. She winced as he pin her head down. She open her legs open and no longer struggle. Her screams were muffled in the bed as he drill her ass, she was desperate to please him. She wanted to be on his good side and given a chance to earn his respect and place in his bed as his woman.

Last edited:
Annabella asshole was so sore by his demanding thrusts , she wondered when he be done. She realized he wasn't as passionate as in the past. She was honestly sick as she knew he wouldn't not stop till he came which didn't feel like it was coming.

She pulled herself off his cock without his permission. She even slap his hand as he reached for her:" you obviously unable perform as a man..." She was annoyed*" leave the room!"

Annabella knew he only really got off on her fighting and defiance and had decided to go extreme. She gasps as he slapped her face hard and almost lost her balance. She hissed as he gripped her neck and spat in his face: " Get off me, you impotent , fuck!" *Winced as he pinned her to the bed and fought like a wild cat. She cried out in agony as he rammed up her dry ass: " nooo...get off me! I said no, you bastard!" *Spat in his face, she did not register that Hannah rushed over to them. She hissed as she felt Hannah sit on her face, cries out as she raised her legs, she try kick him even as he impaled her on his cock. She was more violent and defiant then the first time he claimed her holes.

Annabella started plunge her tongue in and out of Hannah pussy, hissing as she felt him cum in her asshole. She wince as it was quite massive amount of cum in her ass, wiggling her tongue in Hannah pussy till she cried out and came.. Hannah almost collapse of the floor after her as she watched Victor satisfied expression and blushed.She was dissapointed as he left her alone with Hannah but end up sleeping with her in bed.

In morning evening, Hannah woke her up suddenly and place naked in a robe and guided towards her husband office, Hannah replied: Hurry up...Your husband had a bad day and need release in your ass...go in and greet him, he said he don't need a b/j, just your dry ass and you be kept in office all the next three days to relief his frustration with you ass" *Hanna slid off Annabelle robe and pushed her in the office naked. Annabella stumbles in the room and hear it lock and nervously approached his desk as he motion her to his side: " Can, we please talk...?"

Annabella gulped as he replied: "What do you want?" *She approached him nervously* " I was told you had summoned me....Are you okay? " *She gulped as she stood beside him: "....is ...there...anything...i can do for you? You don't seen in a good mood..."

Annabella hesitated cause she did not really wanna offer her body to Victor as he could be brutal. She also did not wanna do it and he could throw her out, it was hard to know what to do. She decide try a different approach, she leaned on his desk:" I have known a few business men in my life, maybe they can give you advice to recuperate some of your business...I can give you their number"

Annabella paled at his statement, before she could reply , she lost her balance as he pulled her to him:" what.. wai...." * she let out a startled cry as he spun her around and ordered her to fuck him*

She had no time to reply as he force her sit on his lap. She let out a cry of pain as he impaled her pussy, she try get off only to be force back on his hard cock:" aargggjh...ooowwww..."

She struggled against him to get off his lap:" stop...I'm not a whore..."

Annabella shivered as he stated: "Your my whore.... I thought you knew that by now!" *She didn't realized it till now, she needed him reclaim her as his woman. She let out a painful cry as he force her back on his cock, wince as his massive cock pushed into her cervix. Tears ran down her face as he held her in place and played with her clit. She threw back her head and cried out: " oh god....yess...fuckk....arrggghhh...please...fuck me!! Oh fuck...please...i need be fucked, please remind me, my place !! aarrrggghhhh...soo big!!" *Milking his cock as if her life depended on it like a vice as he tortured her clit as she cum* " fuck me, fuck me...i need be fuck, by you!!"

Annabella fucked herself on his massive cock till she no longer had the strength. She was shock to realized, he hadn't even started fuck her .

She gasped as he gripped her hair and pulled her off his cock. She wince as he slammed her on the table and howled as he rammed up her ass. She sobbed,screaming as he began pound her ass. Crying hard as he was even more brutal than before:" noooo...stop...please...hurts...aaarrrgghhhhh " his thrusts with sharp screams of agony*

Annabella hadn't been fucked so hard since her last fuck before the pregnancy, tears running down her face as he raped her pussy even more aggressively. Screams as every thrust against her cervix hard, her vision blurr by tears as he showed her no mercy. Her eyes bulged as he covered her mouth making the experience more terrifying. Crying hard as he tear her pussy till he finally came, sobbing as he always filled her holes. She lay under him trying breathe as she was impaled on his monstrous cock.

Annabella let out a gasped as they men burst in and nodded and reluctantly follow the men. She winced as they dragged her to the vehicle, shaking as she was naked except for the hood. Sh realized it was Hannah but could not hold hands. Whimpering as she had no idea what would happen to him. She fear for her baby girl and when Victor would find her. Her mind was racing as fast as her heart. She was sobbing as they seem to arrive to their new destination and fear whom they would answer too.

Annabella quickly rushed over and try wear as much clothing to hide every inch of her skin. She clung behind Hannah as she was scared out of her mind. She didn't know what to do and replied:" please, don't kill us, we didn't do this...I'm just a woman that he kidnapped..." * shaking like a leaf, hiding behind hannah*

Back