New Chain Story?

WH -

Ill send it to you in the next day or so. (Got a meeting tomorrow, then I have to proofread it). I'm assuming Chicklet's schedule of Oct 1st for me.

;)
- Judo

JUDO said:
WH -

Ill send it to you in the next day or so. (Got a meeting tomorrow, then I have to proofread it). I'm assuming Chicklet's schedule of Oct 1st for me.

;)
- Judo

No problem, as long as you DON'T send it via my Prodigy address -- that one's dead as of yesterday.

I could certainly do with some idea who our character is
and how he comes to leave the party

To make the story both interesting and true to BDSM, I would like as much time as possible.

Gee, choosing... one of the hardest things in the world.

Gay Male. Interracial. Gay Male. Interracial. Gay Male. Interracial...

OK, Interracial it is!

Could be a twist from my usual writing...

Adam Milligan (no age mentioned), another middle-manager of Chox, Inc. dreads going to the quarterly company "parties" thrown by his icy, overbearing boss, Theresa Chandler.

He gets a ride to a Stop N Go and the event from an acquaintenance, Darren, who immediately disappears to park the car. Along the way he meets a gorgeous, tall black woman, a paranoid Pakastani manager of the Stop N Go, a youth gang, his boss, the comapny receptionist Amy, a scary Security Guard, and Sherri the beautiful blonde bartender. Hundreds of people are crammed into Theresa's new condo and the noise is deafening. Adam seeks solice in the "coat room" and accidentally discovers a secret of Sherri's. Sex ensues.

Afterwards, he relaxes in front of ESPN's Sports Center in a back bedroom and falls asleep. Waking hours later, the party has paired off to couples in the dark and the music has stopped. Not only that, but Sherri, Theresa and Darren (his ride) are no where to be found.

What to do? How does he get home?

FYI.
- Judo

PS - Svens, I don't see why it can't be a beautiful black male for our mistreated Adam.

Hmmm... yeah! The gay guy could be black! Nothing says that a gay guy can't be black! By golly, Judo, that's a great idea! OK, for the record:

My story will be a Gay Male Story (with Adam's lover being black), and it will be done by November 30th!

Back