New Story Advertisments

My latest story in my Eroshire universe of stories has just been published. It's a sequel to an earlier work, and picks up where that one left off, with the main character trying to keep secret from her husband that their daughter isn't his, but his best friend's.

However if you're expecting a serious treatment of cuckolding then this isn't it, as events quickly turn to the ridiculous, as is the norm for my stories.

I’ve just dropped a new story, PORTMANTEAU: NO SLEEP TIL BROOKLYN

This story is written in a style I call a portmanteau. A portmanteau is a collection of three independent short stories told inside one overall story. All the characters in the three stories exist in the same universe and, at times, cross into the other stories It is confusing to explain but very entertaining and fun to read.

Writing in this style is very cinematic and helps the story jump off the page and into the reader’s mind. In the film world, PULP FICTION is a portmanteau that helps give you a visual reference to this style of storytelling.

This is my fourth portmanteau and the first in quite a while. I feel my skill at weaving three stories at once has improved with each publication, but wow, it's a lot of work.

As for the content, if you’ve read my work before, you know I go hard on the erotica.

Unlike writers who sanitize sex or make everyone glamorous with double-D breasts and 9-inch cocks; I take a different approach. My stories feature people who look and feel like all of us. They might have a little extra weight, their breasts sag a little, or they might not have shaved their underarms today. If they sweat during sex, I let you know. The sex is intense, but it comes with smells and sounds that make my characters relatable.

My stories are unabashed, at times awkward, but always erotic, and the sex is mind-blowing. All my Portmanteau stories have a music-related title that lets you know where the story is set. This one is No Sleep Til Brooklyn and is set in, you guessed it, Brooklyn, New York.

Prior to this story, I’ve published three other Portmanteau stories and all have been well received. I have purposely not categorized these as a series because you can read any or all of them in any order you like. There is no beginning and no end.

Portmanteau: Episode One
Portmanteau: More Than A Feeling (award winner)
Portmanteau: Gone Hollywood

It takes me a long time to write and edit these stories. I know a few typos may have snuck through, and I have already uploaded an update to correct them. However, if you spot something glaring, please DM me, and I’ll make sure to correct it in the next update.

Enjoy the read, and I look forward to hearing from you.

- Wendy
For sure will read them this week. Thanks for your writing.

Would love more feedback on our Angels series, the first of many forthcoming stories in the world of The Carnal Couple.

Vol. 1 - Grace
Vol. 2 - Kimaya
Vol. 3 - Heather
Vol. 4 - Zoe

The first installment of the next series, Inside the Palace, will be published within the next 10 days.

UPDATE: Inside the Palace is now just The Palace, and the first installment has been submitted. It will be available in the next few days.

In Dungeons Deep has just expanded to a fourth chapter in the series.

It's tagged Nonhuman, as the only human in the series currently is the protagonist. The story however is one of high fantasy, inspired by Dungeons and Dragons style adventures, survival genres, as well as some inspirations taken from another, much more popular story about a man, a house and the monstrous ladies who live there with him.

The Dungeon is a thing of darkweb legends. The internet is littered with stories about a hidden dungeon, a magical place where a fantasy loving nerd can find all the adventure, excitement and danger that their mundane lives lack. Hogarth was one such hopeless case, burdened under the shackles of fast food employment. That all changed when he discovered The Dungeon. Or did The Dungeon find him?

Now his very survival depends on the choices he makes, the allies he gains, and the strength to fight for his life in the depths of The Dungeon.

A self-set goal is to write at least one story in each Lit genre. My latest story is posted in Letters & Transcripts, although most of the incestual content involves paternal twins, Jared and Janet, becoming involved with one another after finding a Macintosh SE/30 computer belonging to their grandmother in the attic. Emily Miller, their grandmother, wrote salacious letters to her future husband, a sailor overseas. The grandkids discover them, and one thing leads to another...

I would appreciate your review and comments regarding the story's dialog and plot development.

Grammie's Secret Letters
Paternal Twins Discover Erotic Love Letters.
06/11/2024 in Letters & Transcripts Stories

PublishedHOT 1 favorite 2.5k views 4.64 / 45 votes with 2 comments

Posted in Group Sex today-

“Lisa’s Dares- Orgy & Parting.”
https://literotica.com/s/lisas-dares-orgy-and-parting

This is a world-building story in which the main couple of my fictional universe enjoy their first orgy together. They then stay together four years before breaking up as previously detailed in their intro story “Ruleskirter”. I expanded on the reasons for their breakup a bit. They’re destined to get back together and happily married in another twenty-two years or so, don’t worry. Heh.

My third work here: https://literotica.com/s/lunch-hour-self-love

I love male pleasure. It's the sexiest thing to me, watching or hearing or reading about a man masturbating and exploring his body. The sensations, the intensity, everything bout it. This piece is purely me sinking into indulgence and writing out one of many fantasies I have.
Love it! Hot, short, and sweet!

For all my readers who have been waiting for the next chapter of my Heather series, it was published today. Although there are more stories to be told, I am considering making the next chapter my final one. Please share your thoughts by sending me feedback.

Here is the story: https://literotica.com/s/heather-ch-06-1

New short story up today:

Dream to Remember
It's not healthy, for Jake to obsess over that cute coworker he's got a crush on. But what could push a shy guy like to him to go and finally ask her out? Well, how about a very peculiar, very vivid, and very sexy dream?

A slice of life, of both the real and a dream kind, with a bit of magical realism sprinkled on top.

Darling writers. I hope I'm not posting prematurely but I just uploaded the second installment in my Cousin Isabelle series. I was in, shall we say, a slight drought. But now I am back with part 2. I hope the moderators hit 'publish' very soon. To those interested, the first installment can be found here: Discovering My Cousin Isabelle

Hello, gang. I'm a new writer here, although I've been lurking in the shadows reading some great stuff for a few years. While it was posted on July 10th, I wanted to let you know that my first work, In The Arms of Angels Pt. 01, is up for your (hopeful) enjoyment. I've had parts 2 through 6 in the pending folder for publishing, but since this is my first time doing this, I think I sabotaged myself when I went back and found a few errors and edited those pending documents. It probably pushed me to the end of the queue.

In The Arms of Angels is the story of Jason Hughes, separated from his mother and two sisters after a divorce. Jason's father moves them across the country wherein his father cuts nearly all ties with Jason's lost family. This is a story of reunion, taboo, lesbian/bi, and sub/dom. It's a bit of a slow burn on the spicy stuff since I put it in the Novel/Novella section, but I do hope you all enjoy it at least a little bit. 🤞

"Snuggy-Wuggy" is my first story (this account's second) on Literotica. As you might guess from the name, it's light-hearted and has funny bits. It's also got bondage and tickling. I'd love to hear what anyone thinks of it.

Back