New Story Advertisments

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 05 is now live!

Tiafell had an eventful day in the town of Bridgecross, but now he is naked and cornered in his hotel room bathroom by a vengeful vampire. How is he going to get out of this predicament?

Be sure to check it out!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 05

The Lawsons Pt. 4 is out. After exploring Emma's interest in women with an old friend, the couple explain Emma's newfound desires with Sarah, the caretaker and Emma's former nanny, including Emma's interest in being with Sarah and her willingness to share Roger to make the widow feel loved.

Understanding is a letter by yours truly written after one of the more heart-shattering nights of my life. It's a real insight to my life, if you're interested, and so far has gotten mixed feedback. It's not too long, so if you're willing, take a peek.
Well written and it shows the kind of confusion that heartbreak can bring. It actually reminded me of a similar situation. There is an urge to cling to and smother those we can’t do without. That urge is self destructive. Thanks for writing this.

A new chapter in my series Food For Thought was published yesterday. Sometimes I worry the title puts some people off.

The series is my take on a grand science fiction space opera setting with some gritter aspects. It's the first time I've really written a story and I think my writing has evolved significantly between chapter 1 and the now published chapter 9. Some aspects are a slow burn over the course of the story including the evolving romance and emotion between characters.

Main themes currently include: slow body transformation, large cum volumes, cum inflation, romance, some space zombie killing, and others. It will eventually include, anal, aliens, threesomes, large group sexy times, and more.

The Lawsons Pt. 5 and The Lawsons Pt. 6 have been released in the Novel/Novella section. In part 5, Roger and Emma continue their confusion at Sarah's insistence that she isn't desirable. Both Roger and Emma had attempted to tell her otherwise, but things change drastically at a chance pool encounter and Sarah learns, without a doubt, that she is a woman worth loving. In part 6, after a few hasty days of planning, Roger and Emma tie the knot with their friends in attendance. Roger is humbled at the work both Sarah and Emma put into it, even bringing his retired Marine friends up to attend along with an honor guard from a local reserve unit. Then, they are whisked away to Lake Como, Italy for their honeymoon. While there, they come up with a plan to bring in an assistant for Sarah, a young corporal who had been in the honor guard for their wedding.

Tags for the stories: anal, creampie, cunnlingus, love, romantic, wedding, submission, period sex, cum swallowing.

I just posted a very different story for me and have been quite surprised by the reactions to it. This tale was a challenge because I crafted it with very specific ideas and characters in mind, something I hadn't done before. It makes me want to continue challenging myself so that I can grow more as a writer and expand the worlds my characters travel in.
This story is about two writers who find they have very mutual interests.

My new "fellow writers" live at this address: All Eyes on Her

A new chapter in my series Food For Thought was published yesterday. Sometimes I worry the title puts some people off.

The series is my take on a grand science fiction space opera setting with some gritter aspects. It's the first time I've really written a story and I think my writing has evolved significantly between chapter 1 and the now published chapter 9. Some aspects are a slow burn over the course of the story including the evolving romance and emotion between characters.

Main themes currently include: slow body transformation, large cum volumes, cum inflation, romance, some space zombie killing, and others. It will eventually include, anal, aliens, threesomes, large group sexy times, and more.
Wouldn't have expected any of that from the title...

Wouldn't have expected any of that from the title...

Yea, that was a worry of mine. Though it made sense to me at the time and still does given the context of the story, if it's a bit tongue and cheek with the word play. There will be a part soon where someone says the title of the story in a non sarcastic manner that people will either cringe at or roll their eyes to. 😬

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-fat-drunk-chain-smoker

This one was written in conjunction with a Redditor. Its their story of what can only be called self destruction.

She is loved by a boyfriend who is enthrallled in her addiction to nicotine. She survives that addiction by drinking. She now has two addictions.

Its not a happy read, its not a pleasant read. Its full of errors where I have missed things that have been translated incorrectly. I am quite expecting it to have 2 stars.

But it was written, and literotica published it.

So you guys can read it.

Sorry!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Chapter 06 is now live!

In this chapter, Tiafell and Nadia only have a minor role as the chapter mainly focuses on two new characters, a pair of twin mages that have a "special" relationship. There is more than their relationship going on however, they have been separated from their home and are trying to make it back, if they can keep the people who abducted them from recapturing them that is.

Hope you enjoy!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 06

The Lawsons Pt. 7 and The Lawsons Pt. 8 have been published. In part 7, Roger and Emma return from Italy and Samantha is offered an interview for the position of Sarah's assistant. The interview goes well and she is offered the position. Sarah surprises Emma and Roger by wanting to have a child--Roger's child. Roger and Emma admit to each other that they love Sarah, and the next day they plan a very impromptu wedding with just the three of them, although not an official one.

In part 8, it's Samantha's first day as Roger and Sarah go to Italy for their honeymoon, but they cut their vacation short, missing Emma. Roger gives his wives the day off while he rewards Samantha's hard work with a fun day on the farm followed by a cookout/pool party with Roger, Emma, and Sarah. Having had too much to drink, Samantha makes drunken comments about Roger and has to spend the night in their home. When she wakes early, she hears Roger and Sarah having sex, which she asks Emma about later. Roger's rule of honesty takes precedence, so the trio tell Samantha everything, with Sarah filling in the rest of the details before Roger heads off for his vasectomy reversal surgery.

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Chapter 07 is now live!

A few days have passed since the twin mages were recaptured but their odds of escaping a second time look slim. However, their chances seem to increase when their captors attempt to ambush two strangers who can hold their own against them. Little do any of them know that they are being observed by two of the main antagonists, who make their debut in this chapter.

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 07

Hope you enjoy, and thanks!

Back