New Story Advertisments

I felt it would be worthwhile to publish a story as part of the Heroism event.

Shaken by the Hand of God which is an unusual trip for me as it's heavy with German dialogue, but done for a reason.

Shaken by the Hand of God English Version is the same story, but in English.

I hope you enjoy the read and have an opportunity to stop and think about anyone you know that warrants being called a hero today, especially those that do so in the shadows as part of their everyday lives.

Check out my fantasy story about a femboy elf named Tiafell who dreams of grand adventures outside of his sheltered village. It's an erotic story but there will be also plenty of action (the fighting kind) in later chapters as well.

I have a prologue and two chapters published, Chapter 3 has been pending for a few days so hopefully it will be posted soon. Anyway, hope you enjoy!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf

Last edited:
Cute but reserved goth girl Chloe and her best friend Frances end their holiday at the former's old village pub, with Frances' craving for adventure spurring them into new experiences in this unlikely setting. Fans of drug-fuelled group sex may appreciate this psychedelic MMMMMFF fantasy. If you get off to it, or merely appreciate it, please leave a rating and a comment <3

SHEAFS

In The Arms of Angels Part 5 has been released. After reconnecting in California and becoming lovers, Jason, his mother Elin, and his sister Paige return to Vermont to confront his remaining sister, Elaina. Will she still hate him for being gone for so long, or will she become part of the new family as her mother and sister have done?

Posted today in Group Sex is another visit to the orgy at the sprawling home of Sally and Jack, “Our 6-Level Orgy: Beyond Swaps.”

https://www.literotica.com/s/our-6-level-orgy-beyond-swaps

‘Sprawling’ is an appropriate term, because this story is by far the longest yet about these folks, although shortish by Lit standards (11.1k words). This is because the story also involves couple-swap swinging, and how Jack and Sally deal with another couple’s attitude problem. Check the tags for the salacious specifics. Enjoy!

Just published Pygmalion 3.0. It's probably the most ridiculous piece I've written, but also the hottest (well, certainly has the most graphic sex scene). Lesbian sex - naturally - but involves blowjobs and cumming on tits!

I wrote a story about a mostly straight young lad named Nathan Gosforth who finds himself inexplicably attracted to a taller, more masculine man. Perhaps a bit cliche but you can find it here:
The Male Gaze

Enjoy ;)

My first Lit story just posted. I’ve been lurking and reading for a long time and I’ve posted a few pictures recently. Please let me know what you think. Reviews, thoughts, and suggestions are welcome. Please be kind and gentle, I am new at this.

My story is erotic horror, about a virgin who falls prey to a witch and her brother at Halloween.

https://literotica.com/s/the-manor-witch

~Jenna~

Alright.

The Male Gaze Ch 2 just dropped. I'm feeling a bit nervous about this second chapter.

It explores the relationship between Nathan and Sophie a little more, as well as shows a bit more of Kyle's dominant character.

Still nothing too juicy, but I'm getting there. Really don't wanna rush it. Besides, the anticipation is what does the thing, right?

Anyway. Hope someone enjoys it.

Hi all, new author here and finally feeling brave enough to post some creations.

Just added my first: https://literotica.com/s/appy-family-pt-01

When an app that allows you to change people falls onto John’s phone, he’s unable to resist using it to have some fun with his wife and make a few alterations to himself. One change leads to another and another allowing previously repressed desires to get unlocked and, despite his caution to begin with, things soon get out of hand. Especially once the app falls into the hands of his altered wife and then their son and daughter!

Parts 2 and 3 immanent!

Chapter 4 of "Tiafell - The Femboy Elf" is now live!

Tiafell has finally left the Endless Forest and is now in the outside world, which turns out to be much larger than he imagined. He will see humans for the first time as well as the sights and wonders the town of Bridgecross has to offer. However, the town also has a predator that stalks prey after sunset.

Be sure to check it out!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 04

Back