New Story Advertisments

I've written and posted three new stories over the last week or so, two are in different categories than my main body of writing.

Food For Thought Chapter 10 - Continuation of my science fiction series, cumflation, body modifications, some occasional horror ish themes, and action/adventure. I mainly write science fiction and am trying my best for plenty of character development, romance, and love along side the sex and kinks. I think my writing has been slowly improving over the course of writing this series, though I doubt if I'll ever write like a true 'author' or book writer. I think my style relies on breaking normal writing standards a little too much.

Day:1 A Demonic Surprise - Short non human story about a guy who likes renaissance faires. Focuses mainly on the sex and heavy transformation themes. This was my first try and something short and focused without much background. I'm planning Day 2 already with the title - Fauning Over Her.

A Sibling Found - This was my first attempt at a non linear story of sorts with an intro that jumps right into things rather than starting from the true beginning. Also my first step into the I/Taboo field. I'm uncertain if I will continue this, but I might.

Just added the first part of my new series Something in the Air.

Tommy buys some special vapourisers that promise to reduce inhibitons and boost libido.
He tries them out on his parents in the hope of discovering more about their sex life.

Part 2 is landing very soon and 3 is in production.

Love to hear any constructive comments.

The Harem Scholarship - First chapter of a new story in the Mind Control category. The protagonist decides to enroll in the harem program, and invites her best friend. Chapter one is up now, two is pending. Working on editing chapter three.

Tiafel - The Femboy Elf Chapter 8 is live!

Tiafell and Nadia have befriended the mage twins and are going with them to Gatharham to look for signs of life and clues to their mother's whereabouts. Mirya drops some lore as she explains her legendary grandfather and his involvement in a major war many years ago. There is some danger on the road but Trista has a nasty surprise in store for the group.

The last few chapters have been coming 3-5 days apart but that is going to slow down as I have returned to work after being out while recovering from a recent surgery. Though my free time is going to be less abundant, I will still shoot for releasing one chapter a week.

Anyway, here it is, hope you enjoy! And thanks!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 08

Just added the first part of my new series Something in the Air.

Tommy buys some special vapourisers that promise to reduce inhibitons and boost libido.
He tries them out on his parents in the hope of discovering more about their sex life.

Part 2 is landing very soon and 3 is in production.

Love to hear any constructive comments.
Enjoying the story and looking forward to part 3.

Thank you LID!!! I had some time over the summer to write again so here I am! Please let me know what you think, or leave me a comment or something! I love getting feedback from people!

Tiafel - The Femboy Elf Chapter 9 is live!

It looks as though Tiafell and Cirris were successful in talking the girls into a "group activity", but they have no idea that the villainess Trista is watching them from across the continent of Gashua while having some "fun" of her own. It's a hot night for them, but Tiafell and his friends had better enjoy it while they can because a dangerous new enemy is hunting them down and based on the carnage it has already left behind, they will soon be in for the fight of their lives!

I hope you enjoy, and thanks to everyone that has enjoyed the story so far, it truly means a lot!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 09

Last edited:
Just catching up a bit, couple pieces I put out a few days back.

To Death Us Do Depart - it's something a bit unusual for me. Somebody else's idea that was given to me as an outline to build the story up. They requested it was centred in the US, so that was fun figuring out some of the language to use. Based upon two couples, each with a spouse dying, and trying to do something for each other they see as a positive, but, of course, it isn't so straightforward. I'm usually kicking around the LW section, this one went the way of Romance in the end.

The other piece I published recently was a WIWAW - mainly penned several weeks ago, I felt out of my comfort zone wearing my heart on my sleeve. In the end, I went for it several days back.

Benidoom has now been submitted for the 2024 Summer Luvin' bash, that certainly kept me busy!

Niagra Falls (yeah i know...spelling) is i think my best writing on or off the site.
A depressed man meets their soulmate in rehab a best friend inside rehab who turns out to be a Trans woman.
Its the most personal story ive ever written (id say its...entirely fictional but influenced by real feelings..)
I wrote it as a one off to get something out but i think i need to continue it.
If theres anyone out there who wants to help me with Blair's perspective on what could happen next...it would be a real help. I know everything about Johnny but i dont want to get Blair wrong...

I’ve got a complete novel-length story in Novels/Novellas that is doing pretty well (for those who stick through and read it!).

The Payback Tour

It’s my take on erotic fiction meets the Count of Monte Cristo.

It’s my entry in the Summer Lovin 2024 Contest. Hope you enjoy it.

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Chapter 10 is now live!

Tiafell and his friends have finally arrived at the abandoned town of Gatharham. The town is in shambles and mostly lifeless, but it's soon made clear that the ruins may be more dangerous than they thought. Sure enough, immediately after finding the clues they were hoping to find, a new foe appears. The tenth chapter of the story brings the most intense action yet as this creature is as powerful as he is cruel, and has a counter for everything they throw at him! Do Tiafell and his friends have any hope of victory or even survival, or is their journey going to end here?

Be sure to check it out, thank you all!

Tiafell - The Femboy Elf Ch. 10

Last edited:
Back