Nike Sends A Huge F*ck You To Trump By Posting Their Sales

Nike Sends A Huge F*ck You To Trump By Posting Their Sales After Conservatives Tried To “Boycott” Products

Like any number of boycotts before it, Trump supporters seemed not to understand that simply destroying items they’d already paid for doesn’t actually do any damage to the company — it’s like setting their own money on fire. And speaking of setting things on fire, that seemed to be the preferred method of destruction, with videos of Republicans setting their sneakers ablaze all over social media.

But Trump would get no satisfaction from the “boycott” after Nike doubled and tripled down on their wager on Kaepernick, putting a giant billboard on top of their flagship store in San Francisco, then buying ad time on Thursday’s opening night game for the new NFL season.

Today, his humiliation is complete: Nike posted their online sales figures since the Kaepernick announcement and it is anything but disappointing.

MARKETWATCH: Nike’s online sales jumped 31% after company unveiled Kaepernick campaign, data show

Talk of Nike Inc. sales taking a hit from the company’s decision to put ex–NFL player Colin Kaepernick at the center of its latest “Just Do It” campaign is looking overblown, based on data from a Silicon Valley digital commerce research company.

After an initial dip immediately after the news broke, Nike’s NKE, +1.11% online sales actually grew 31% from the Sunday of Labor Day weekend through Tuesday, as compared with a 17% gain recorded for the same period of 2017, according to San Francisco–based Edison Trends.

“There was speculation that the Nike/Kaepernick campaign would lead to a drop in sales, but our data over the last week does not support that theory,” said Hetal Pandya, co-founder of Edison Trends.
The sales numbers are before the retarded current Colin shithead ads happened so that's a fun fact.

And its not a conservatives boycotting it is an America boycott that is working so well old sales numbers are being used to hide its effect but when the Christmas sales tank,the Tax Refund sales tank and the new line of Nike shoes come out and don't get bought up the boycott will be a very media non covered story.

Booming economy and large companies start investing in commie cosplay marketing will end up with commie profits and sales numbers.....

Next time your robbed call an NFL player since you hate the cops and guns so very much.

Get Woke go Broke!

The sales numbers are before the retarded current Colin shithead ads happened so that's a fun fact.

And its not a conservatives boycotting it is an America boycott that is working so well old sales numbers are being used to hide its effect but when the Christmas sales tank,the Tax Refund sales tank and the new line of Nike shoes come out and don't get bought up the boycott will be a very media non covered story.

Booming economy and large companies start investing in commie cosplay marketing will end up with commie profits and sales numbers.....

Next time your robbed call an NFL player since you hate the cops and guns so very much.

Get Woke dgo Broke!

Sure. There’s your opinion and then there’s facts.

“Canaccord Genuity raised its price target to $95 from $78, 15% above the stock's current price, and upgraded its rating from "hold" to "buy."
Nike's bet on Kaepernick has paid off, at least among millennial investors, according to data from Robinhood, a no-fee brokerage popular among younger traders. A total of 15,191 investors added Nike to their portfolios last week through Thursday, up 45% from the prior week, according to Business Insider's tracking of the data.
Shares were up 30% this year through Tuesday.”

-Business Insider

Indeed. I'm actually genuinely puzzled.
As I said, I get Millennials - most of them are idealists and egalitarians who like working together, others are narcissists in an Instagram selfies-sharing sort of way.

But how did so many Xers - a generation seen as being one of the most self-centered, hedonistic ones - end up being SJWers in middle life?

Baby boomer are the most self centered, they put this world in the shithole it is now.

The question is, does Trump give a shit?:rolleyes:

t7g18.jpg

LMAO! That is a joke, right? I mean really, someone has to be that clueless to even ask such question!

You must have had an IEP as a kid, right?

The petulant whiny manchild throws a hissy fit when folks fail to kiss his orange ass.
Narcissists detest not being the center of attention!

Deplorables...:rolleyes:

t7g18.jpg

LMAO! That is a joke, right? I mean really, someone has to be that clueless to even ask such question!

You must have had an IEP as a kid, right?

The petulant whiny manchild throws a hissy fit when folks fail to kiss his orange ass.
Narcissists detest not being the center of attention!

Deplorables...:rolleyes:

Unimpressive, you can do better.

Can we have a turbo face palm in here?

bd6.png

As my father always said, Sweet Mary Mother of Jesus!

MARIA!!!

Seriously, I never thought a human being could be so...damn daft! I'm not sure if this behavior is intentional or what?

But then again, a significant number of Americans believe chocolate milk comes from brown cows!

Sweet baby Jesus!

The truth is - most people don't care either way if a corporation exploits it's workers overseas, or advocates for minorities in it's own country.

That is true. But SJW's claim they fight for the poor and downtrodden. Here they are celebrating Nike, the modern equivalent of the plantation owners.

End Year Report

The only report that matters is the profit loss at end of year. Anxious to see what that is? Frankly I am surprised at the current report. Of course I haven't liked
Nike products for years. :rolleyes:

The only report that matters is the profit loss at end of year. Anxious to see what that is? Frankly I am surprised at the current report. Of course I haven't liked
Nike products for years. :rolleyes:

And nobody cares about what you like or don't like.

That is true. But SJW's claim they fight for the poor and downtrodden. Here they are celebrating Nike, the modern equivalent of the plantation owners.

It's uber nice to know that you gave a shit about the poor and downtrodden concerning Nike before all the Kaepernick kerfluffle kerneled off, instead of jumping on the instant noodle contrarian bandwagon.

That's so SJW of you, Gia! Gonna make you a bleedin' heart liberal yet!

tumblr_lxpj6grFIe1qcaomb.gif

Back