Non Poetry Posts from the Suddenly Thread

Two days ago I had a couple of extra hours and removed all 1237 non-poetry posts out of the Suddenly Thread. That's over half of what remained, and doesn't include other smaller cleansings...

Lauren Hynde said:
Two days ago I had a couple of extra hours and removed all 1237 non-poetry posts out of the Suddenly Thread. That's over half of what remained, and doesn't include other smaller cleansings...
my goodness. Where did they go? lol I would have moved this with them.

Wait. I found them. They're in this thread now. Jeez... L, you're like the thread elf, working small and quickly in the background. lol

neonurotic said:
That just made me dizzy, you doing that Lauren. I clicked on the page and suddenly there was 50 + ;)
so, what... she moved 1237. I moved about... 6 :eek:

You know, I have noticed that we tend to seriously deviate from the purpose of whatever thread we are on...I think there could be a serious need for anti-ADHD medicinals around here, lmao!

Lauren, you're a beast! I mean that in the best way, of course....1237 posts moved, I don't care what anyone says, that is huge! :D :rose:

I did it in small chunks at a time, of about fifteen 40-post pages (which would produce between 3 and 9 pages of removable posts) so it wasn't that hard, really. :)

And beside, I like working in the shadows. :cool:

Lauren Hynde said:
I did it in small chunks at a time, of about fifteen 40-post pages (which would produce between 3 and 9 pages of removable posts) so it wasn't that hard, really. :)

And beside, I like working in the shadows. :cool:
I moved about 6 more this morning from the review thread. 6! sigh... Okay, that's it. I'm moving every post on every thread. Where to, I do not know. But this is now a silly challenge for me! :D

WickedEve said:
why must I be this curve
along your backbone, compliant
with slavish murmur,

with sweet utterance,
indulgent breath inclined to linger
at the base of your spine?

why must there be temperament, unresisting,
that bends to touch these servile depths of me?

this one's a wow.

:)

Back