Objet d'sex

Object d'sex

just dragging the topic back from you lot whimsically wandering around nipples and suchlike...

Darth Vadar reminds me...

How about the good old fashioned 'LIGHT SABRE'! whew!

or, that little machine Dr Spock and co used, to say 'Beam me up Scotty'?

actually, all things considered, the robot in Lost in Space is darn sexy at times too!

Danger Wildsweetone!

"Danger! Danger!" Wildsweetone.

Thesandman says throwing his arms about wildly, looking a little like an idot as everyone stops...staring at him.

Actually....A woman doing that would be FAR more entertaining.

I remain,

post-shave

A man's face freshly shaved, still damp, perhaps with a dab of shaving cream still there....

Now, it helps, of course, that he is standing freshly showered with just a towel around his hips...

Okay, this is weird, but I have been recommended getting a woman to say the word 'plinth.' Apparently a woman saying that make the sexiest shapes with her mouth. Any takers?

The Earl

"Plinth," mouthed Wildsweetone. "Though personally, I think the rising column itself would be more sexy than it's plinth. Don't you?" ;)

Rough and wild west coast waves washing towards me as I stand alone on the black sand beach. Now that's sexy.

Untamed wildness of nature, whether it be open seas or dense bush are sexy in my opinion.

To answer your first question about the curtains....it is the wind my dear. Feeling something without actually seeing it is quite the erotic feeling...wind dancing over a naked body is much the same.

I'm not as much into sexually charged images as to scent...drives me particularly mad, I must say.

~CantSayNo~:kiss:

Back