Once Again, Who is reviewing which day?

annaswirls said:
Hey Sophia Jane,
Funny thing about this place is that no one is really in charge of reviews and that is why no one answered :) because we all just look around at each other shrugging our shoulders saying I dunno whattya you think? Bout what? I dunno, somethin about poems? yeah and did you see that new av yah,

I ought to fit right in then. :)

Mon: blue
Tue: Neo/ I think he is off for a bit??
Wed: Tzara's Temporary Replacement (?)
Thu: SophiaJane
Fri: Sex & Death
Sat: Mojo/Art
Sun: vampiredust

I got a list from awhile ago, it seems days have changed hands here and there, I thought it would be best to get it in one place again.
SaraCrewe? Maria? Both did some reviews-- are you ladies on a given day?

Please make corrections here so we can get all set.

ooh I feel like Julie, cruise director...

Last edited:
annaswirls said:
Wed: Tzara's Temporary Replacement (?)

I got a list from awhile ago, it seems days have changed hands here and there, I thought it would be best to get it in one place again.
SaraCrewe? Maria? Both did some reviews-- are you ladies on a given day?

Please make corrections here so we can get all set.

ooh I feel like Julie, cruise director...
It seems like many of the regular reviewers are finding replacements when they quit or need a break. Are most of the days covered right now?

WickedEve said:
It seems like many of the regular reviewers are finding replacements when they quit or need a break. Are most of the days covered right now?

Hi Eve! Sorry I jumped in, I thought there were so many changes and questions so I thought it might be helpful to have an update-- to know who to ask before jumping in, etc.

:)

annaswirls said:
Hi Eve! Sorry I jumped in, I thought there were so many changes and questions so I thought it might be helpful to have an update-- to know who to ask before jumping in, etc.

:)
No. I'm glad you jumped in. I didn't realize the reviewers were being changed like underwear. lol
Let me know if there's a day that needs covering and I'll do it--unless some kind poet is willing.

WickedEve said:
No. I'm glad you jumped in. I didn't realize the reviewers were being changed like underwear. lol
Let me know if there's a day that needs covering and I'll do it--unless some kind poet is willing.

Just for the record and not knowing whatever possessed me to do it, I volunteered to fill in for Tzara for the rest of May. So Wednesday is covered. Perhaps that'll get me out of my brain-dead funk. I may even elect to continue on beyond if Tzara chooses to relinquish the Wednesday duties.

Somehow the image of reviewers being changed like underwear.....

Groovy Leon!

Wed: Lebroz permanently temporary

Sex&Death said:
I'd like to sign up for shuffleboard on the Ledo Deck!

okay, I just need to know a few things before setting up the tournament. Will you be coming as Sex or Death? Or are you already a team of two? If you are coming just as Death, please let me know if you plan on taking any of our other players, so we can have some back-ups. If you are coming as Sex, I will make sure to wear that sexy little white pleated halter dress with the wide belt I know you are so fond of.... :heart:

63_2.JPG

Last edited:
annaswirls said:
okay, I just need to know a few things before setting up the tournament. Will you be coming as Sex or Death? Or are you already a team of two? If you are coming just as Death, please let me know if you plan on taking any of our other players, so we can have some back-ups. If you are coming as Sex, I will make sure to wear that sexy little white pleated halter dress with the wide belt I know you are so fond of.... :heart:

63_2.JPG

Although it may throw off my shuffleboard game, I will come as Sex. Coming as Death would give me an edge at shuffleboard, but such intimidation might mitigate my chances for finding love, exciting and new (let alone seeing you in that dress that I'm so fond of -- mind reader!). And I wouldn't want to spoil my chances for setting a course for adventure. Because, ya' know, maybe love won't hurt anymore. Maybe it is an open smile on a friendly shore. I mean, love is life's sweetest reward, isn't it? And if you let it flow, it floats back to you...?

What do you think, Julie? And can we lose this Gopher guy...?

S&D

annaswirls said:
Groovy Leon!

I am unsure why you have mojo down for Saturdays
I have done Saturdays for ... <grin ... a very long time now.

My Erotic Trail said:
I am unsure why you have mojo down for Saturdays
I have done Saturdays for ... <grin ... a very long time now.

Sorry Art, I knew you were doing Saturdays, I was just going by the last posted list-- thought maybe she was a back up :) I will take Mojo out. Thanks for doing the reviews! It is a lot of work.

Sat: Art

Sex&Death said:
Although it may throw off my shuffleboard game, I will come as Sex. Coming as Death would give me an edge at shuffleboard, but such intimidation might mitigate my chances for finding love, exciting and new (let alone seeing you in that dress that I'm so fond of -- mind reader!). And I wouldn't want to spoil my chances for setting a course for adventure. Because, ya' know, maybe love won't hurt anymore. Maybe it is an open smile on a friendly shore. I mean, love is life's sweetest reward, isn't it? And if you let it flow, it floats back to you...?

What do you think, Julie? And can we lose this Gopher guy...?

S&D

Gopher? Maybe we can keep him around as our towel boy. you know, fetch us some fresh ice water, nice massage oils, clean sheets?

I'm sorry I didn't say this earlier, but I can't do Tuesday reviews anymore. For those of who took the time and picked up the slack in my abscence, I thank you.

would like to jump in (a la Indiana Jones) and help out on Tuesdays on a permanent to temporary basis

annaswirls said:
Groovy Leon!

Wed: LeBroz

Though I was running a bit late today, I rather enjoy this reviewing business on Wednesday. So if Tzara does decide to hang it up, I'll keep on doing the Wednesday reviews. I'll just try in the future to do 'em with my breakfast, instead of just before dinner!

LeBroz said:
Though I was running a bit late today, I rather enjoy this reviewing business on Wednesday. So if Tzara does decide to hang it up, I'll keep on doing the Wednesday reviews. I'll just try in the future to do 'em with my breakfast, instead of just before dinner!
Consider Wednesdays hung, Leon. They are yours.

I don't mean to sound like "Tag! You're it!" but I would like to spend some time being the reviewee rather than the reviewer.

Plus, you're doing a wonderful job. Match made in heaven.

Thanks, man. Rock on.

is this right?

Tue: vampiredust
Wed: LeBroz

*I can cover for someone if you are away etc. at least for a little while

Tzara said:
Consider Wednesdays hung, Leon. They are yours.

I don't mean to sound like "Tag! You're it!" but I would like to spend some time being the reviewee rather than the reviewer.

Plus, you're doing a wonderful job. Match made in heaven.

Thanks, man. Rock on.

Sounds like a plan. I also find reviewing to be a point of inspiration and getting my butt on a schedule ought to turn on my muse...I hope.

Filling in

Hello, Eve. If you'd like, since Thursdays are open and Fridays temporarily so until S&D is back with us, I'd take on the Thursday slot, but Friday this week. Sound ok?

Back