Once Again, Who is reviewing which day?

cherries_on_snow said:
Hello, Eve. If you'd like, since Thursdays are open and Fridays temporarily so until S&D is back with us, I'd take on the Thursday slot, but Friday this week. Sound ok?
I know everyone will be happy to have you as a reviewer. :)

change of days?

I have a professional development committment on Thursdays and wonder if I might just review on Fridays. Would anyone else like to take Thursdays? Also, I will happily hand Fridays back over to the spectacular Sex and Death when he feels sufficiently ready to take them. He is a better reviewer than I am, I think, but I figured I'd pitch in.

Anyone up for Thursdays?

cherries_on_snow said:
I have a professional development committment on Thursdays and wonder if I might just review on Fridays. Would anyone else like to take Thursdays? Also, I will happily hand Fridays back over to the spectacular Sex and Death when he feels sufficiently ready to take them. He is a better reviewer than I am, I think, but I figured I'd pitch in.

Anyone up for Thursdays?
I would be happy to do tomorrow for you, CoS, if no one else steps up.

Other people, feel free to take this away from me. I am often out of town and it is dicey for me to do these consistently.

Cherries and Thursday

Nicely done, Tzara. I can take Thursdays as well on a permanent basis if no one minds me doing two days a week.

Specs

SpectaclesInSkirt said:
Nicely done, Tzara. I can take Thursdays as well on a permanent basis if no one minds me doing two days a week.

Specs
Thank you Ms. Skirt. I appreciate it. :rose:

I'm going to need to give up Fridays, too, I'm afraid. I do appreciate Tzara and Specs taking over Thursdays. This masters program and first year teaching are kicking my ass and I just can't get here as much as I'd like. Can someone take it? (Thanks to Angeline for covering 03) Or I can keep doing it if noone minds me doing it on Saturday morning. :)

cherries_on_snow said:
I'm going to need to give up Fridays, too, I'm afraid. I do appreciate Tzara and Specs taking over Thursdays. This masters program and first year teaching are kicking my ass and I just can't get here as much as I'd like. Can someone take it? (Thanks to Angeline for covering 03) Or I can keep doing it if noone minds me doing it on Saturday morning. :)

How about starting the week after next. I can do it then. :)

annaswirls said:
I can pick up next Friday for you. :)

Thanks J. :)

I'll be in my fifth day of a class I anticipate will be a real brain drain. I think there might even be homework. I'm too old for this I tell you.

Angeline said:
Thanks J. :)

I'll be in my fifth day of a class I anticipate will be a real brain drain. I think there might even be homework. I'm too old for this I tell you.

it is so good to have you back :)

annaswirls said:
it is so good to have you back :)

Thanks. I missed poetry and all of you. It's not enough to appreciate the poetic moments of life--I was jonesing for the real stuff.

:rose:

Angeline said:
Thanks. I missed poetry and all of you. It's not enough to appreciate the poetic moments of life--I was jonesing for the real stuff.

Angeline :rose:

This place just got a little of its shine back.

Angeline said:

Welcome back to commenting ~ it's good to see days filled with different names doing reviews and more people commenting of late.

You do such a bang-up job in your reviews. At last - someone that says more than me in the reviews {word-wise and substantive-wise}.

LeBroz said:

Welcome back to commenting ~ it's good to see days filled with different names doing reviews and more people commenting of late.

You do such a bang-up job in your reviews. At last - someone that says more than me in the reviews {word-wise and substantive-wise}.

Oh I'm verbose. Just ask Lauren (I talked her head off on Yahoo this morning). :eek:

And Neo! Smoochies Papa. :kiss:

Angeline said:
Oh I'm verbose. Just ask Lauren (I talked her head off on Yahoo this morning). :eek:

And Neo! Smoochies Papa. :kiss:

Now all we need to do is coax the monkey man back... :D

Where's Eve and Lauren ? Between the 3 of you I'm sure you can twist his arm...

or something else...

(I meant his mind..get yours out of the gutter...lol)

tungtied2u said:
Now all we need to do is coax the monkey man back... :D

Where's Eve and Lauren ? Between the 3 of you I'm sure you can twist his arm...

or something else...

(I meant his mind..get yours out of the gutter...lol)

I'm sure he wouldn't mean his mind...

I think we're in need of volunteers here.

Sun ~ vampiredust
Mon ~ open - bluerains has been asking for someone to cover Mondays.
Tue ~ open - SpectaclesInSkirt is asking for someone to cover Tuesdays.
Wed ~ LeBroz
Thur ~ SpectaclesInSkirt
Fri ~ Angeline
Sat ~ My Erotic Trail

How's about Lit's community step up here. You know it's nice when your work is mentioned in the review. It's even more special if it's a newbie that gets mentioned. But that's not going to happen if we're all off on another planet.

For everyone else, does this look about right to you? Ange, I know you've been a bit down. Are you still able to handle Fridays?

VD i'd pick up your sunday if you want to do Mon or Tues - that is if you wouldn't mind. :)

i think i can manage a review on my monday morning (i.e. sunday poems) - would my timing be right or too whacky? (i'm no good at time zone differences). it would be this sort of time of day that i'd try doing it.

i'd like to give it a go a couple of times at least, to see if i can manage it.

i have to go out now but will check back in later.

Last edited:

Thanks you two. Having more voices speaking on the reviews will give it a degree of variety. So, here's how it stand right now:

Sun ~ vampiredust
Mon ~ wildsweetone
Tue ~ vampiredust
Wed ~ LeBroz
Thur ~ SpectaclesInSkirt
Fri ~ Angeline
Sat ~ My Erotic Trail

Now all we need is confirmation from Ange that she's still up to those wonderful reviews she does on Fridays.

Back