panties yes or no

About to go for a run.. I usually go commando, less chance of chafing ;) just skin and spandex..

im at work... but soon as i get a chance i will go to the bathroom and take them off.... just for you! ;)

thong... the top is blue lace... the part covering my pussy is white mesh with rainbows printed on them.. very soft

thong... the top is blue lace... the part covering my pussy is white mesh with rainbows printed on them.. very soft

mmmmm, would love to feel that on my face right about now... Please, keep us updated on your progress, :p

Thanks Jules...I just love to know a woman isn't wearing panties...nothing between her and her clothes...for the life of me I can't explain why I like it so much.

Keep up the great work!

I'm going to my aunt's funeral tomorrow and I will not be wearing panties as a tribute to her.

She was a very glamorous, sexy woman when she was younger and always wore stockings and suspenders. I'm sure that she would appreciate going without panties in the tight pencil skirt I will wear tomorrow as she never liked the men to see her knicker line.

I'm going to my aunt's funeral tomorrow and I will not be wearing panties as a tribute to her.

She was a very glamorous, sexy woman when she was younger and always wore stockings and suspenders. I'm sure that she would appreciate going without panties in the tight pencil skirt I will wear tomorrow as she never liked the men to see her knicker line.

I hope you allow someone to touch you between your legs as a tribute to her as well. :0

I usually do during the day. I used to prefer the white cotton hipsters. I have recently discovered the boy short cut and love those. Right now I am in a t-shirt and hot pink boy shorts with black lace trim. :kiss:

If I am alone in a hotel, which I often am for work, I usually just take everything off as soon as I hit the room. Just depends on my mood. ;)

I usually do during the day. I used to prefer the white cotton hipsters. I have recently discovered the boy short cut and love those. Right now I am in a t-shirt and hot pink boy shorts with black lace trim. :kiss:

If I am alone in a hotel, which I often am for work, I usually just take everything off as soon as I hit the room. Just depends on my mood. ;)

sounds very sexy and fun especially when traveling ;)

Back