panties yes or no

I agree, panties are great. They are the pretty wrapping on the present I'm about to get.

lol ~ never thought about it that way before. :)

There you go, a reason to not wear them ;)

rules of a fashion :) not written down in secret girl code or anything.

Does anyone feel like certain panties are naughtier than going commando?

I do..it is a form of dressing up. I like being undressed or having panties pushed aside in a rush to penetrate. Without panties it is all too quick and easy to get sex

darn, I thought I was breaking the secret girl code there for a minute.

Good question about if any panties are naughtier than going without. Maybe some others will chime in about their opinion.

For me it depends, I like the excitement of her not wearing any out at times but finding a sexy pair on her, soft to touch and knowing I just slip my finger under them to be pretty exciting too. I get what you're saying and think that sometimes the ability to have quick sex is very fun while other times it is a little more work and undressing is a huge turn-on as well.

There you go, a reason to not wear them ;)

darn, I thought I was breaking the secret girl code there for a minute.

Good question about if any panties are naughtier than going without. Maybe some others will chime in about their opinion.

For me it depends, I like the excitement of her not wearing any out at times but finding a sexy pair on her, soft to touch and knowing I just slip my finger under them to be pretty exciting too. I get what you're saying and think that sometimes the ability to have quick sex is very fun while other times it is a little more work and undressing is a huge turn-on as well.
rule one of secret girl code: never let a man know he has cracked the code. *note* it is permissible to allow a man to believe he understands the code :)

rules of a fashion :) not written down in secret girl code or anything.

Does anyone feel like certain panties are naughtier than going commando?

I do..it is a form of dressing up. I like being undressed or having panties pushed aside in a rush to penetrate. Without panties it is all too quick and easy to get sex

This is true. I think wearing a thong when you could go without, and letting him think you are without, is awesome. If you wear them right he'll really have to grope to see if you have anything on at all...

This is true. I think wearing a thong when you could go without, and letting him think you are without, is awesome. If you wear them right he'll really have to grope to see if you have anything on at all...

that's a good option too and lots of groping is fun for both too ;)

No panties right now. I will often go out commando. It's a very sexy feeling...

I'm a guy and will only go commando, even when I am wearing a suit and tie. I am with you 100%. It feels so free and sexy. Besides, I hate feeling restricted. I am a nudist at heart and if I could get away with it would be naked everywhere! LOL :devil:

P.S. More so for the fact that I don't like the restriction of clothes, than just for showing off. Did I say, I hate clothes? LOL

Of course some are 'naughtier' than going without. Personally, my everyday choice are thongs or g-strings. So they really feel no different - unless - they are those really nice ones that have little chain detailing and hanging charms and such on the back. Like these:
thong_016.jpg

Or these
sem+chance+sensualle.jpg

Other than that, if I want to feel sexy, I'll go with a pair of those lace boyshorts that accentuate the back view like these
images

Ones like this with one of his shirts on, well that just makes me feel really girly and therefore sexy.

Of course some are 'naughtier' than going without. Personally, my everyday choice are thongs or g-strings. So they really feel no different - unless - they are those really nice ones that have little chain detailing and hanging charms and such on the back. Like these:
thong_016.jpg

Or these
sem+chance+sensualle.jpg

Other than that, if I want to feel sexy, I'll go with a pair of those lace boyshorts that accentuate the back view like these
images

Ones like this with one of his shirts on, well that just makes me feel really girly and therefore sexy.

Wow, that first one looks very sexy and revealing ;)

Giving the opportunity to see the chain on the other one would be very fun.

I like your last statement too and to that whatever makes you feel sexy is what's important.

Thank you for sharing.

Mrs. Roc rarely wears panties...loves the feel of her jeans or shorts against her monkey.

When she does wear them it's typically to impress a lover...wants him to have a sexy package to unwrap. If I had it my way, she'd throw all of her panties out and never wear them again...

Her going commando while wearing a short skirt is my favorite...I absolutely love to get a peek up her skirt and pantiless pussy...and when she gives others a peek as well.

Mrs. Roc rarely wears panties...loves the feel of her jeans or shorts against her monkey.

When she does wear them it's typically to impress a lover...wants him to have a sexy package to unwrap. If I had it my way, she'd throw all of her panties out and never wear them again...

Her going commando while wearing a short skirt is my favorite...I absolutely love to get a peek up her skirt and pantiless pussy...and when she gives others a peek as well.

wow, that is very hot, the going commando with a short skirt and getting a peek up the skirt. Thanks Roc!

I used to find going bare quite sexy...

But now, I am rediscovering the greatness of beautiful underwear. teasing, seducing, the "wait"... it's exciting.

I feel very seductive in underwear that makes me feel sexy. Panties dont need to be overly sexy but ones that I enjoy wearing for myself.

I used to find going bare quite sexy...

But now, I am rediscovering the greatness of beautiful underwear. teasing, seducing, the "wait"... it's exciting.

it does sound very exciting :)

I feel very seductive in underwear that makes me feel sexy. Panties dont need to be overly sexy but ones that I enjoy wearing for myself.

another good point about a good reason to wear something you like wearing.

Well, I'll be in the no column....

I do like the idea of easier access with none.

Thank you all!

none right now - still in my nightie :D

might wear some white lacies - it look like another lovely day - perhaps a nice summer dress to celebrate the start of a lovely Autumn :)

In the meantime .... I'll just loll about :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

none right now - still in my nightie :D

might wear some white lacies - it look like another lovely day - perhaps a nice summer dress to celebrate the start of a lovely Autumn :)

In the meantime .... I'll just loll about :D

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

lolling about with none and in your nightie sounds just wonderfully sexy ;)

Back