panties yes or no

not right now, cold and wearing flannel pj bottoms.

I prefer to go without..

Twist,

Hi..Since you posted the link on my Lost Princess thread I thought I'd chime in here and reply too.

I prefer to go without panties as I do not like to have anything covering me there so my Man can have access 24/7 when he needs and wants it..I want to be ready.

Unless I am going to surprise him at his job in the white lace bra/pantie/garter belt set.

Happy Monday,

Maureen

Twist,

Hi..Since you posted the link on my Lost Princess thread I thought I'd chime in here and reply too.

I prefer to go without panties as I do not like to have anything covering me there so my Man can have access 24/7 when he needs and wants it..I want to be ready.

Unless I am going to surprise him at his job in the white lace bra/pantie/garter belt set.

Happy Monday,

Maureen

that is very sexy Goddess that you mostly go without and sounds fun too when you dress up for him too.

Thank you for sharing.

Busy part of the day is done... so now both bra and panties are in the laundry hamper

I have been pantie free all day, at work, cooking dinner and now sat watching tv...

Today, black satin & lace.
Last Friday, went panty-less to work for the first time - it was definitely arousing all day with that in the back of my mind. The anticipation that built over the day was delicious. ;)

Today, black satin & lace.
Last Friday, went panty-less to work for the first time - it was definitely arousing all day with that in the back of my mind. The anticipation that built over the day was delicious. ;)

black satin and lace sounds very nice but you not wearing panties to work sounds very hot!

Thanks.

Panties or not?

Depends on where I am, what I'm doing (or whom), and what I'm wearing. Right now in work clothes, so yes :devil:

Love panties on or off. It is what they hide that I am after :D:devil:

Nice thread twist by the way

No, but when I do wear panties, it comes along with a matching bra. So when I'm in the middle of some sizzling intercourse, my man's jaw drops at the sight of some Lacey lingerie. It's all for the effect. You have to make men beg for the revelation of a woman's body. That's how I see it, and how I am ;)

Back