panties yes or no

I often wear casual summer dresses without panties and go out for the usual day to day stuff. I like the feeling of know that I am almost completely nude in public. Sometimes with pants you cant go without panties, it just feels uncomfortable. When at home, if I am wearing a dress, then no panties. Right now I am at work and I have got panties on.

I often wear casual summer dresses without panties and go out for the usual day to day stuff. I like the feeling of know that I am almost completely nude in public. Sometimes with pants you cant go without panties, it just feels uncomfortable. When at home, if I am wearing a dress, then no panties. Right now I am at work and I have got panties on.

That sounds hot. Now if I see a woman in summer dress I'm going to wonder if she's wearing panties under them! Sounds like from a bunch of posts on this thread that a lot of women like to go without panties under summer/sun dresses. Makes a guy like me excited at the chance that I might catch a peek at what's underneath if the wind blows just right or if the woman wearing the dress sits just right. ;)

It just works out good that way at times, trying for 3

Well I'll be cheering you on for as many days as you can get in without panties. So what's the deciding factor in whether you wear them or not during this "streak" you're on ;)

I love that elsa and the thought of you wearing a thin summer dress with no panties is very exciting and I bet it is for you too :devil:

At work in black silk bikinis and black pantyhose on too.

Black silk panties sounds very sexy amy.

Hi Amy....

Today, at home and no, none

Very good MrsCC.

Not today.........hell, hardly ever

Well msjuicypussy, I bet not wearing panties keeps your pussy juicy too. It's very hot to hear that you hardly ever wear them too.

That sounds hot. Now if I see a woman in summer dress I'm going to wonder if she's wearing panties under them! Sounds like from a bunch of posts on this thread that a lot of women like to go without panties under summer/sun dresses. Makes a guy like me excited at the chance that I might catch a peek at what's underneath if the wind blows just right or if the woman wearing the dress sits just right. ;)

I agree and actually always wonder when a woman wears any kind of skirt or dress if she is wearing panties. It is very exciting as a guy to see a woman in a dress and wonder if you're going to see what she's wearing or not wearing under it and is really what was the original idea for this thread.

Thank you all for your contributions, it's appreciated and keeps it exciting :)

Just got out of shower and getting ready for bed so no panties right now. Always wear panties when working...too much of a chance for an upskirt shot.

Just got out of shower and getting ready for bed so no panties right now. Always wear panties when working...too much of a chance for an upskirt shot.

glad to hear that you are ready for be and are not wearing panties. That's what we are looking for, the upskirt shot ;)

I just happen to have a story about a day at work in our cafeteria. I was sitting at a table across the room from a group of women sitting in a booth. I just happened to catch a glimpse of one cute one as she was trying to get out and had her legs slightly spread. I could see under her skirt and that she was not wearing panties. I could not stop thinking about her all day and longer. It sure brought a smile to my face.

Vubes and twistinside
I wasn't on a quest but the guys on Lit seems to really enjoy, thinking I have one, we will see what happens
I made the 3rd day.
Wore a long skirt, but I had forgotted how thin it was, should have worn panties, I'll have to watch that and catch up on my laundry:)

starting day 4

Vubes and twistinside
I wasn't on a quest but the guys on Lit seems to really enjoy, thinking I have one, we will see what happens
I made the 3rd day.
Wore a long skirt, but I had forgotted how thin it was, should have worn panties, I'll have to watch that and catch up on my laundry:)

starting day 4

Commando style doesn't match a long skirt :cool: ;)

wow this is a great thread .....

:eek: so many sexy ladies walking around with no panties on.....:rose:

*walks through the the thread with a clothes hamper. :eek:

thanks for sharing ladies ..... :rose:

Vubes and twistinside
I made the 3rd day.

starting day 4

Holley, first off I love your photos and the new one with the camel toe is very hot so thank you for posting them and I'm hoping they are you.

So glad you made it through the 3rd day and hoping you continue on with day 4.

With the skirt you wore today, did anyone see through it?

Holley, first off I love your photos and the new one with the camel toe is very hot so thank you for posting them and I'm hoping they are you.

So glad you made it through the 3rd day and hoping you continue on with day 4.

With the skirt you wore today, did anyone see through it?

I'm sure some did, I was out in public different places, didn't just sit in the office all day' I know the guys at hubbys place checked me out as always

Day 5, yesterday I didn't think I would make it all day, but I pulled through
thanks for all the support:rose:

Back