panties yes or no

You can usually tell if a woman is not wearing panties under a summer dress. The way her butt moves when she walks. You just have to look a bit closely.

I took off my panties when I got home from work. I'm completely naked now and about to do yoga.

I took off my panties when I got home from work. I'm completely naked now and about to do yoga.

Very nice. I have never watched a woman in real life do naked yoga, but I imagine it can be arousing, with the right thoughts running around in your head.

Ok thinking of all these beautiful ladies without panties on is going to get me in trouble :)

I'm sure some did, I was out in public different places, didn't just sit in the office all day' I know the guys at hubbys place checked me out as always

Wow that's amazing Holley and love that you were out in public too. I'm sure the guy's at your hubby's place were checking you out, I know I would be ;)

Day 5, yesterday I didn't think I would make it all day, but I pulled through
thanks for all the support:rose:

Wow, 5 days that's so sexy Holley. Sending you sexy vibes to help you continue your streak ;)

Now that sounds very sexy and fun. How was naked yoga?

Took mine off when I got home.

That is the way to get comfortable ;)

Sometimes yes, sometimes no lol

So what is your deciding factor on whether to wear them or not ncheelsmilf?

Thanks everyone.

I made it the complete week at work without
Weekend off should not be a problem making 7 days without panties.
Felt strange and naughty at the same time

Wow, congrats Holley for making it the whole week! I bet it felt strange and naughty, so did you take advantage of not wearing any panties then? I'm looking forward to hearing more about your adventure ;)

My hand did slip under my skirt from time to time, and of course my skirt sorta ride up my legs while driving.

I love it when everyone is gone and I can just be in the house naked, washing dishes, watching tv what ever, just love it

Nothing wrong with a little bit of naughtiness, can lead to alot of fun

I hardly ever wear them unless I am wearing a matching set of lingerie, like a matching bra and panties, or camisole set.

In fact, I don't remember when I last wore them. :eek:

:)

I hardly ever wear them unless I am wearing a matching set of lingerie, like a matching bra and panties, or camisole set.

In fact, I don't remember when I last wore them. :eek:

:)

Wow, thank you FrozenRose and that is very exciting to hear that you hardly ever wear them. That must feel pretty naughty to go out without them.

Back