panties yes or no

Panties just get in the way. Besides under orders not to wear them now.

I believe that was the general idea yes. Well lick... and other things.

Yeah the short skirts help. I do wear stockings but mostly so my garters have something to do ;)

It is true that panties do get in the way especially when you want a quickie and the short skirts are the best for easy access as well as a little flashing. Garters and stockings so very hot too! Thanks samantha!

nice panties FBGS and I bet you were not wearing them for long after cumming...home that is :devil:

No panties today,......and euhmmm so are most days......:D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Excellent emmy, very glad to hear it thanks!

Love that pic & as for me? Nope, no panties!

Another excellent answer Jules thank you and here's to staying sans panties for the weekend!

I love the feel of wearing panties, so I usually do so. In fact, I often will run the house in nothing but my panties. My BF never seems to mind that. ;)

Yes, one of my crotchless ones,

which I proudly had on in the gym's locker room this morning. I DO enjoy the attention.

I love the feel of wearing panties, so I usually do so. In fact, I often will run the house in nothing but my panties. My BF never seems to mind that. ;)

I bet your BF doesn't mind at all, I know I wouldn't mind seeing you in just panties although I would be tugging on them every now and then :devil:

Those are nice.

As for me panties on for now, I'm a thong kind of girl

Thongs are sexy Lynette, thanks!

which I proudly had on in the gym's locker room this morning. I DO enjoy the attention.

Wow, that sounds very hot Fisted and thank you for that image!

Thanks.

I bet your BF doesn't mind at all, I know I wouldn't mind seeing you in just panties although I would be tugging on them every now and then :devil:

Thongs are sexy Lynette, thanks!

Wow, that sounds very hot Fisted and thank you for that image!
It was fun. That's the advantage of my business trips--all those different cities and towns. I mean I couldn't do too much of this stuff at my regular home based gym.

It was fun. That's the advantage of my business trips--all those different cities and towns. I mean I couldn't do too much of this stuff at my regular home based gym.

That is fun and glad you get to travel so you can do these fun things fisted ;)

I very rarely wear panties of any kind. Actually, the only time I do is so I can give them to my Daddy ;)

Back