panties yes or no

I really like the hooked or unhooked thread so why not ask, are you wearing panties right now and also do you wear panties when you go out?

Right now..... No

Going out, well that depends, I always wear panties to work or family functions, panties optional and negotiable otherwise. :S

not just yet... :cattail:

Well hopefully you did get to have some fun without them then :devil:

Right now..... No

Going out, well that depends, I always wear panties to work or family functions, panties optional and negotiable otherwise. :S

woo hoo, glad you are without right now. What are you wearing or not wearing?

I like the idea of panties being negotiable though. I'd like to negotiate with you about that :devil:

at this moment

im pantie free lol as for when im going out it depends on my mood and also where im going xxx

yes

at home right now, have gone to clubs/pubs, shopping,and a few train journeys without panties xx

at home right now, have gone to clubs/pubs, shopping,and a few train journeys without panties xx

it must be nice and comfy to be home without them. Going to those places without must have been a real rush. Do you flash yourself too?

i have flashed a few times! love to see the effect it has xxx

mmm, I bet you do and I find it incredibly hot when I find women that don't wear panties out and then flash a bit of themselves. Have you let it go further then just flashing?

I've been thinking about this and wanted to know

Do you ladies have a favorite color of panties and if so what color and why you like that color. I'm curious about if you wear a color because you like that color or because you are trying to match clothing or something. Also do you like to match your bra and panties too?

Don't have a favourite colour, I really only ever wear black or white (with matching bra, of course). I'm boring. :(

I am usually a fan of them on women. Leaves a bit to the imagination but I am not going to whine if she ain't wearing any.

I really enjoy sliding panties down so it can be a 'disappointment' to discover that she isn't wearing any.

Then again, being handed a pair that have obviously just been taken off. Now that is a turn on.

Don't have a favourite colour, I really only ever wear black or white (with matching bra, of course). I'm boring. :(

Well both colors are good ones and I bet look sexy on you. Come to think of it, I don't know if there is a bad or boring color of panties :devil:

Not wearing them right now but usually, but not always, when I go out

Very sexy and thanks.

I am usually a fan of them on women. Leaves a bit to the imagination but I am not going to whine if she ain't wearing any.

It is good both ways and each has it's own benefit to it.

I really enjoy sliding panties down so it can be a 'disappointment' to discover that she isn't wearing any.

Then again, being handed a pair that have obviously just been taken off. Now that is a turn on.

I enjoy either but I do think it's very hot to be handed a pair she just took off when in public, really really hot.

You know, it's teh "not always" part that makes those times special and more exciting. :)

If you never wear them, it loses the appeal. When it's in a while, then it's adventurous!

You're right about that, the surprise of not finding any is pretty exciting but there are times when it is just so very sexy when she's wearing a sexy pair.

No panties today, just running shorts. Care to chase me down?

Tifani

I'll Wait Right Here

No panties today, just running shorts. Care to chase me down?

Tifani

Chasing a hot fit lady like you, Tif, sounds like fun but I think I'll wait for you to pass me again. That will leave me more energy to enjoy the after-run activities.

I did indeed have a couple of followers, ran near a small university. My running shorts (more like spandex) and my sports bra.

Tif

I did indeed have a couple of followers, ran near a small university. My running shorts (more like spandex) and my sports bra.

Tif

Of course you had some followers sexy ;)

Did I say how much I like spandex? Greatest invention in a long time.

Back