Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

champagne1982 said:
Now you're nekkid for the weekend, that's gotta be worth no clothing for 3 days...
That's a very attractive orchid, lady. I'm just saying. (purrrr) :)

I need to say a heartfelt thanks to Laurel and Manu and if neither of them are the poetry editor then thanks to that individual. Your prompt posting of "Raise My Hand" stunned me and when I submitted the edit, I thought I was going to have to wait for the corrections to be made. Instead, the edit has been posted in less than 24 hours and I truly appreciate the effort on my behalf.

:rose: Thanks so much.

Tzara said:
Toot for the Flash Editor as well, Ms. Modesty. ;)

Congratulations, all. And, Jenn, that featured artist is, well, really good. Really good.

I agree 100% - kudos to all the editors and I too like the featured artist very much.

Tzara - last but not least, congrats on your appearences.

:rose:

Thanks for the announcement, cc :)

I am still working out some bugs...should be done before I get to sleep and added Jennifer Balkan's bio photo.... I love this woman!

Tzara said:
Toot for the Flash Editor as well, Ms. Modesty. ;)

Congratulations, all. And, Jenn, that featured artist is, well, really good. Really good.

Tristesse2 said:
It's a "bad gateway" Chris. Could you do it again, please.
It's one of those prohibited domains that Lit auto-smacks to asterisks. Right-click Christian's link, do "Copy shortcut", open a new browser window, paste the corrupt URL there, and change the asterisks to "free"+"webs"+".com" (smush all that together) and it should work.

Very attractive 'zine, BTW. Congratulations, Mr. C.

Tzara said:
It's one of those prohibited domains that Lit auto-smacks to asterisks. Right-click Christian's link, do "Copy shortcut", open a new browser window, paste the corrupt URL there, and change the asterisks to "free"+"webs"+".com" (smush all that together) and it should work.

Very attractive 'zine, BTW. Congratulations, Mr. C.

Thanks Mr T, it worked.

Congrats, Chris. Them's A 1 words.

Pedestal Magazine has a review of my collection in their new issue, done by their in-house reviewer James Owens. It's here:

Rise, Fall and Acceptance

vampiredust said:
I have some poems up in theTipton Poetry Journal . . .

that's a good journal, Chris. i'm in the same issue . . . i think that's a first for you and me, no?

and congrats on your other acceptances. keep rollin'. :)

Tzara said:

your work in Artistry is excellent, Bill.

it's time for you to hit the academic prints, Mr. T . . . i'm positive. ;)

The book is finished and available for purchase or free download!

TRIM Mannequin Envy's premier print anthology

img.trim.thumbnail.png

Special Thanks to Patrick, Christian, Julie, Jai, Tamie, Bill, Donna, Dennis....
good lord why do I do this, which literoticians did I miss?

The Spring Issue of Mannequin Envy is also up and ready for visitors! I am re-posting this announcement, because I really want to include a sample of the artwork by Jennifer Balkan . She is amazing. I got to meet her at a gallery opening in Austin last week. If you are not close enough to stop by in person, I hope you can go visit her site!

img.balkanPast%20Future.jpg

Past Future by Jennifer Balkan

Summer issue of Mannequin Envy is live and ready for visitors!

Please come see what these talented folks have to share:

Caroline Albert ~ Donna Dixon ~ Shara Faskowitz ~ Adrian Heathcote ~ Stephen Mead ~ Michelle Morgan​

With three talented literoticans on board this issue, I hope you get over to see their work and show them your support :) and the other artists as well.

:heart:

Last edited:
annaswirls said:

Caroline Albert ~ Donna Dixon ~ Shara Faskowitz ~ Adrian Heathcote ~ Stephen Mead ~ Michelle Morgan​

With three talented literoticans on board this issue, I hope you get over to see their work and show them your support :) and the other artists as well.

A beautiful issue.

annaswirls said:

i want you to know, i think you are amazing.

Eluard said:
Great work Anna — a public, heartfelt thankyou!!! :rose: :rose: :rose:

Ditto that Anna. The issue looks great, and I am very happy to be jazzy at your site, ;)

:rose:

Back