Patting the backs and tooting each others horns

vampiredust said:
I'm going to be the featured poet for May's edition of Chantarelle's Notebook

never been one before, so I'm pleased

Christian

:rose:

*clapping hands and sqealing in delight*

Good for you, hunny! Link me when you can!

*does the happy dance for you*

neonurotic said:
[/IMG]

Kevin of Raw Dog Screaming Press liked my sick erotic poem, "Femme à La Carte" so he put in Bare Bone #10[/URL].
Awesome

KEVIN has great taste and you have great talent! Congratulations Neo! How nice it feels to be recognized and appreciated! So cool. How do we get a copy or is it on-line?

edited to add: oops I just clicked the picture and not the link, I am a dope, got it!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Last edited:
hello

Hello,
My name is dornice bello amas am 27 years of age, i'm currently here in Dakar-senegal,
I will like us to becomes friends and later discuss more of our future,
Actually am origin from Rwanda,
Finally I hope to explain more when I receive your responds.
You can reply me here with my email address dornicebello@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Dornice bello,

Thank you everyone. I hadn't expected to "really" see my poems in print unless it was a vanity press.

yay! see, i told ya so.
kevin rocks.
your poem is so worthy of print, as well as all your other stuff, too.
:rose:

I've done a little interview

It's up here

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
vampiredust said:
I've done a little interview

It's up here

Enjoy!
Very cool, Mr. C.

Warning: Next time I'm in London, I am hanging at that coffeeshop hoping to snap some paparazzo pics of you sippin' a tall skinny or whateveritiz that you drink. I can even see the headlines: DEPRAVED YOUNG LONDON POET'S CAFFEINE ADDICTION!! printed on the Evening Standard kiosks now.

(Yes, I have read some London tabloids.) ;)

You've got an interview, Pat has an interview. (sniff, sniff) I want someone to interview me. :)

Last edited:
Tzara said:
Very cool, Mr. C.

Warning: Next time I'm in London, I am hanging at that coffeeshop hoping to snap some paparazzo pics of you sippin' a tall skinny or whateveritiz that you drink. I can even see the headlines: DEPRAVED YOUNG LONDON POET'S CAFFEINE ADDICTION!! printed on the Evening Standard kiosks now.

(Yes, I have read some London tabloids.) ;)

You've got an interview, Pat has an interview. (sniff, sniff) I want someone to interview me. :)

Thanks Mr B

:)

Tzara said:

I will interview you.
But just a warning, it will be a strip interview. Each piece of bs you lose an article of clothing, every time your IQ peeks through it is two articles.

I will have you naked in about 4.5 minutes.

SeattleRain said:
I will interview you.
But just a warning, it will be a strip interview. Each piece of bs you lose an article of clothing, every time your IQ peeks through it is two articles.

I will have you naked in about 4.5 minutes.
Um, what if I'm already naked? I had the heat turned up today. I was feelin' kind of warmish. :rolleyes:

Oh. Sorry. (cough) Yes, I'm quite heavily influenced by Kenneth Koch and the New York School of poets. Especially Koch's clever, magisterial use of ottava rima in his "Ko" and "The Duplications." Not that I myself do that. It's, like, hard. But I admire it, anyway. He's funny too.

What was that? No, I don't think so. I think of my poems as being my soul bleeding onto the page. Well, yes, screen. Of course. I'm an online poet, but you know what I mean.

Hmm? I don't know really. I've never read Shelley. What's a fountain pen?

Tzara said:
Um, what if I'm already naked? I had the heat turned up today. I was feelin' kind of warmish. :rolleyes:

Oh. Sorry. (cough) Yes, I'm quite heavily influenced by Kenneth Koch and the New York School of poets. Especially Koch's clever, magisterial use of ottava rima in his "Ko" and "The Duplications." Not that I myself do that. It's, like, hard. But I admire it, anyway. He's funny too.

What was that? No, I don't think so. I think of my poems as being my soul bleeding onto the page. Well, yes, screen. Of course. I'm an online poet, but you know what I mean.

Hmm? I don't know really. I've never read Shelley. What's a fountain pen?
Now you're nekkid for the weekend, that's gotta be worth no clothing for 3 days...

Back