Pmann's How to Improve the PG Thread

Where’s @Orchidea73 ? Languorino alert!
dLDXfT3.jpg

N781uHA.jpg

One of the best lunches I've had. Lasted around 3-4 hrs, 2 bottles of Chablis and Calvados to seal the day. :heart:

Reviving an old thread
Having a creative, yanno, gush 💦

There’s talk of science, and collages of Litster naughty bits 😍 I feel like I’m back in Kansas again, Toto.

Now I’m wondering…

> Has there ever been a Lit calendar?

> Have we ever held Lit-lections?

> What about them Litties?!

> Anyone want to donate pix for a Lit scrapbook party?

> Do we all agree that @MrsNaughtyCat should start an ancient sexy artifacts thread? (@Endless_Night just felt a little jolt wherever she is)

> Litster trading cards?

The @Lord Pmann and @QuietCanadian mixtape would be cute af.

AND THE SUBSEQUENT MEDIA BLITZ 😍
THE WORLD TOUR

I’m happy to produce, encourage, cheerlead? @StacyLeigh can provide snacks? @MrsNaughtyCat can give historical references (what did ancient dick boxes even look like?) and @LadyLascivious1 if you could just stand there and look hot while @hotwords229_A takes pics for @SassySheDevil and @Indiesoul’s lit-bit collages that would be grrrrreat. I’m nominating @default24 to handle videography. @Endless_Night can edit. We’ll sell those like merch at the concerts! I bet @Lonelywife1205 can sell a whole buncha hot, fresh off the presses merch! Of course there’ll be a huge world tour… @Taegul can help with distro and transpo, @aussiegeekygal with logistics. What could possibly go wrong?! 😁😁😁

Back