Poetry Discussion Circle

annaswirls said:
okay I will find something and then run like hell
Oh, what the hell. No point in holding up the line. Your poem is up for discussion now. ;)

Wah!

oh gosh, I just realized my poem has been bumped out of view....is there any way, moderators, to get the info off of it or is it gone gone gone? Oh rats! I have not yet worked on my panties and did not save the thread :(

waah! There was such good feedback, I was trying to let it sink in and then come back and attack that little fucker

annaswirls from the discussion subforum said:
oh gosh, I just realized my poem has been bumped out of view....is there any way, moderators, to get the info off of it or is it gone gone gone? Oh rats! I have not yet worked on my panties and did not save the thread :(

waah! There was such good feedback, I was trying to let it sink in and then come back and attack that little fucker
anna, The vB preferences are set to display only threads less than one month old. To fix that, just scroll to the display preferences settings and adjust the "From the:" window to show all from the beginning. Do NOT Hit The Enter Key, move your cursor over and click on the "Show Threads" tab.

annaswirls said:

Cool timing. I had already PMed Laurel last night asking her to change the default Display Options for this forum so that all threads from the beginning are always visible. You should be able to see your and all other threads now. :)

Any of those with two or more critiques made want to volunteer a poem to go up next?

The_Fool? Wicked? Flyguy? Tristesse? Vampiric_Mirage? Boo? Senna? Average Gina? Nickie Smiles? Cymry? PatCarrington? Darkmaas? Anyone else I may have left out?

i just know how bad you want to. ;) come on, give it a go. you will be absolutely blown away by how much you learn from what people say. some of it confirms what you already know and some of it gives you lots to think about.

it's definately worth it.

wildsweetone said:
i just know how bad you want to. ;) come on, give it a go. you will be absolutely blown away by how much you learn from what people say. some of it confirms what you already know and some of it gives you lots to think about.

it's definately worth it.

I'll send you some- you pick, but you have to let me know first, ok?

Last edited:
pssttt... we can't chit chat on this thread. Ssshhh!!

(This is a deletable post) :cool:

wildsweetone said:
hmm i'm not sure.

do you know you've got your port and starboard mixed up?
That's what happens when you sail with a pirate patch over one eye.

well i know i haven't been, so it must have been you. what are you doing sailing with pirates wearing patches?

wildsweetone said:
well i know i haven't been, so it must have been you. what are you doing sailing with pirates wearing patches?
I worked in the galley. Stirring soup.

Back