Poets Padded Room

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

Tristesse said:
Ouch! Good thing the guys left.

*Squealing like a pig!*
I've been very bad today, and not just on this thread. I've made threatening man-eating comments and everything else. I'll try to be nice now. The next guy on this thread is going to get nice eve. A new eve who offers sweet comments. An angelic eve who has nothing naughty to say! An eve who will throw away all those bad, bad dildos! Well, maybe. An eve who will be a shining light of purity and goodness and... I want another shaggy, purple pill. Or some caffeine in my giant kitty cup.

BooMerengue said:
Employee Update

Ms Impressive Panties in the Cloak room

Champ is the Room Monitor Lizard

Tris is Nurse Ratchett Jaws (w/ a very cool tude towards meds!)

ok... who else?

Eve? Are you working? or what?
I'm that employee no one mentions. :eek:
I'm the upstairs, downstairs, under the table girl.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

WickedEve said:
I've been very bad today, and not just on this thread. I've made threatening man-eating comments and everything else. I'll try to be nice now. The next guy on this thread is going to get nice eve. A new eve who offers sweet comments. An angelic eve who has nothing naughty to say! An eve who will throw away all those bad, bad dildos! Well, maybe. An eve who will be a shining light of purity and goodness and... I want another shaggy, purple pill. Or some caffeine in my giant kitty cup.

That penis shaped pill has bad side affects. *makes note not to give Eve anymore penises.*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A few questions, if I may?

WickedEve said:

Hands Eve some Cat Tea in her shaggy purple cup and a Calico Pill to wash down...

OK... You are now the O Fficial Under The Table Chair Inspector

or OUTTCHI(e) for short or for better or for worse or whatever... til the Chair dies.

Some of the padded room's outtchie? hmm... And I get no more penis pills? Is it possible to OD on those things?

WickedEve said:
Some of the padded room's outtchie? hmm... And I get no more penis pills? Is it possible to OD on those things?

Well, honey... you might grow a penis... we don't want that now, do we? hmmm???

Next time we do this we should have a Mini Lunacy Challenge.

Pick a time... whoever wants to show up shows... throw out a title and then yell Go!

Everyone has to be back in 30 mins (or less) with a poem.

Pills allowwed.

BooMerengue said:
Well, honey... you might grow a penis... we don't want that now, do we? hmmm???

Next time we do this we should have a Mini Lunacy Challenge.

Pick a time... whoever wants to show up shows... throw out a title and then yell Go!

Everyone has to be back in 30 mins (or less) with a poem.

Pills allowwed.
Oh, I like that idea. Wait until the thread is active with more than just us, though. lol

This board was pretty calm this morning when I left for work, lol. I come home and there's a Poets Padded Room thread with three-pages.

Eve, this thread is made for you. And you know who Goliath reminds me of? You know--I don't have to say the name. :D

And Pat, you are simply incorrigable. ;)

Angeline said:
This board was pretty calm this morning when I left for work, lol. I come home and there's a Poets Padded Room thread with three-pages.

Eve, this thread is made for you. And you know who Goliath reminds me of? You know--I don't have to say the name. :D

And Pat, you are simply incorrigable. ;)
made for me? a padded room thread is made for me? me?

No dreams last night.

*wanders around, babbling*

Last edited:
WickedEve said:
made for me? a padded room thread is made for me? me?

Well, when you put it that way--padded room--it kind of makes me feel like I belong...

:D

Angeline said:
Well, when you put it that way--padded room--it kind of makes me feel like I belong...

:D
sad. we ended up in a padded room together, fighting over the last scrap of paper to write a poem on.

WickedEve said:
sad. we ended up in a padded room together, fighting over the last scrap of paper to write a poem on.

We are not fighting over scaps of paper! lol. This is a poets' nuthouse. We have to have paper and pencils. I'd offer to be in charge of supplies, but I see you and Pat have already sorted that out.

:p

*yawn*
*stretch* (Panty pile makes a comfy bed.)
*peeks out*

It's dead here!

*gives the floor a quick once over with the Swiffer Wet*

Someone else can do the hands & knees scrubbing. :devil:

I'm off to ABSTRUSIONS for my morning coffee.

Later, poets! :kiss:

Oh, Ms Imp!

We don't do cleaning here. No no- we use magic!

*wiggles my nose and everything is spit spot!

Good morning, and have a terriffic day!!

BooMerengue said:
Oh, Ms Imp!

We don't do cleaning here. No no- we use magic!

*wiggles my nose and everything is spit spot!

Good morning, and have a terriffic day!!

Can I still watch someone on their hands & knees? Pretty please!

Have a wonderful day, yourself. :kiss:

Off to write a bit o' prose ...

Is it wrong that all I can think when I look at the Feb contest painting is how good that would look in my living room?

No, I don't think so... it IS an interesting picture. But it makes you crazy trying to find something to write about it, so I'm getting lots of paper and pens out for everyone. And some crayons.

I'm setting this little paper cup of pills way up here on the high shelf. If Tath comes in will someone give them to him? He's over in the All of a sudden Passion yard, and he's pacing, and he looks very sad...

minsue said:
Is it wrong that all I can think when I look at the Feb contest painting is how good that would look in my living room?

I've the germ of the seed of an idea. Maybe it will flower. *groan*

minsue said:

[Nurse Rachett AKA Pill Nazi] No pills for you!

Tristesse said:
[Nurse Rachett AKA Pill Nazi] No pills for you!

Ohhh Nurse Ratchett! I'm glad you're here- I need some of those tie dyed colored pills so I can look at that picture! May I have some, please?

Back