project 2025... brown shirts and black boots

Vought has an uncanny resemblance to Joseph Goebbels,minus the beard.

Walz has an uncanny resemblance to Nikita Khrushchev.

Either way, we the people are in trouble.

🙄

How many alts does this idiot have???

🤔

Off to IGGYland for another one.

Bye Felicia.

😘

Vought has an uncanny resemblance to Joseph Goebbels,minus the beard.

Just a coincidence or is this idiot sharing the name of the evil company in The Boys a deliberate act on the producers’ part? 😂

https://the-boys.fandom.com/wiki/Vought_International
Vought American was founded after WW2 by Frederick Vought, a Nazi scientist whom Adolf Hitler himself appointed as the chief physician at the Dachau concentration camp in 1939 where he would perform unethical experimentation on human test subjects in order to develop Compound V to enhance human beings into what are now known as "Supes".

Project 2025's Unpopularity Continues to Grow: New Poll​

The new survey shows 57 percent of voters view Project 2025 as unfavorable, with only 4 percent seeing it as favorable. The poll with a sample of 1,000 registered voters was conducted between September 13 to 17 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

https://www.newsweek.com/project-2025-unpopularity-continues-grow-new-poll-1957581

So basically, Project 2025 would leave Florida out to hang should there be a weather disaster, as well as increasing the likelihood of such disaters.

...and yet, Floridans would still vote for him.

Never, ever underestimate the ability of the uneducated and/or cognitively impaired to vote against their own interests.

Start at 3:10 and enjoy this thumping of a trumper about trump's involvement in projvkt2025, comrades

Haha! My rep here in SC purposely mispronouncing Harris's name and proudly representing the constituency of citizen trump.

Side Note: Mark Krikorian, whose parents immigrated here from, checks notes - Russia, said this later during this hearing.

A Project 2025 Adviser Just Defended Slavery in Haiti​

https://www.yahoo.com/news/project-2025-adviser-just-defended-204347164.html

Whether or not you vote for Trump or Harris or Columbo, I implore you to keep the Senate in Democratic hands! It will be much harder for any of this agenda to get pushed through a Democratic Senate and they can block his appointees if he gets in (except for recess appointees, but that’s another thing).

Whether or not you vote for Trump or Harris or Columbo, I implore you to keep the Senate in Democratic hands! It will be much harder for any of this agenda to get pushed through a Democratic Senate and they can block his appointees if he gets in (except for recess appointees, but that’s another thing).
Along those lines, it is time for 74 year old Sondra Sotomayor to step down as a Supreme Court associate justice, Democrats hold the presidency and the Senate and have a short 90 day window to install a young progressive SC justice with Republican shenanigans.

If, God forbid, the Senate falls to the Republicans, Democrats will be forced to compromise with a moderate Supreme Court nomination, which would be catastrophic given the current super majority of "legislate from the bench" conservatives with no respect for precedent.

“Compromise” usually doesn’t work well for the Democrats when the GOP has them by the short hairs.

Along those lines, it is time for 74 year old Sondra Sotomayor to step down as a Supreme Court associate justice, Democrats hold the presidency and the Senate and have a short 90 day window to install a young progressive SC justice with Republican shenanigans.

If, God forbid, the Senate falls to the Republicans, Democrats will be forced to compromise with a moderate Supreme Court nomination, which would be catastrophic given the current super majority of "legislate from the bench" conservatives with no respect for precedent.

You do not know how much this post of yours hurts my heart to read. Good on you on thinking like the GOP and playing the long game, but...
It's not going to happen. I do not think that Biden has the desire to press the issue. I'm not going to say that Sotomayor has displayed an ego and vanity that puts off an image of privilege in the position, but I do believe that she still feels fit and has a desire to continue to fulfill her judicial responsibilities. And lastly, I do not think that establishment Senate Democrats like Schumer and Durbin and even Sanders - all old, would sign on.

So basically, Project 2025 would leave Florida out to hang should there be a weather disaster, as well as increasing the likelihood of such disaters.

...and yet, Floridans would still vote for him.

Never, ever underestimate the ability of the uneducated and/or cognitively impaired to vote against their own interests.
Don’t be so sure. We have two amendments on the ballot that may bring out more blue voters.

Heritage Foundation morons wasting the time of government employees (and wasting the money paid to the employees). Idiots.

Heritage Foundation Staffers Flood Federal Agencies With Thousands of Information Requests

The conservative think tank’s requests are clogging the pipeline at federal agencies in an apparent attempt to find employees a potential Trump administration would want to purge.​

“Sometimes they come in at a rate of one a second,” said the worker, who asked to remain anonymous because they were not authorized to speak to the press. The worker said they now spend a third of their work time processing requests from Heritage, including some that seek communications that mention the terms “Biden” and “mental” or “Alzheimer’s” or “dementia” or “defecate” or “poop.”

“They’re taking time away from FOIA requesters that have legitimate requests,” said the worker. “We have to search people’s accounts for poop. This isn’t a thing. I can’t imagine a real reporter putting in a request like that.”

Back