pussy or vagina, clit or clitoris

MathGirl said:
Perdita, Don't the basements in Venice get sort of damp? Maybe the residents should move a few miles over to Long Beach.
Maths, they don't have basements, but that's why living quarters are on the second and third floors. Acqua alta occurs in winter and everyone is prepared with high Wellies and portable bridges. Long Beach is too congested for gondolas.

Perdita

http://europeforvisitors.com/venice/galleries/blg-v_san_polo_san_silvestro_vaporetto_stop.htm

http://community.webshots.com/photo/33024548/33028029gKVySo

A cunt is a cunt, is a cunt...

By any other name it would smell as sweet depending on the context, and hygien. Just remember how you are using the word, and where it is as far as the passion of the story, and what you are trying to relate to the reader as far as that goes. In other words use your common sense. I've used every word possible for the female vagina. Quim is cutsey, but effective, and yet gentle to the sensibilities, pussy is more intense, cunt is down right blatent passion, and yet somewhat derogatory, while twat is openly abusive in content, while fuck hole is somewhat more personal, but illusive. I could go on but this forum is meant for short study, not novel intent. For guys penises, I use prick, dick, cock, manhood, and recently monolith as well as night stick, and flag pole. Guys don't really care what you call their penises as long as you don't suggest limpness in characterizing their favorite body part. If you make it hard and throbbing their satisfied.

DS

PS: As an aside on male genitailia, I recently found out that while white guys penises grow from little or nothing to stretch out into what they are when used, a black penis hardly grows much bigger from when it is soft to when it is fully erect. Which no doubt is why the legend behind the black masculinity is still going on today.

Last edited:
DS, your post makes a lot of sense, I being a white male, agree entirely with this statement, and now understand much more about men, and am less envious.

I can relate to how I've used womens parts, I've called (in person) them lower lips, slits, or pussies, but have never had the nerve, nor the reason to use cunt in [person. I am too shy to name my own part, I resort to hand signals and pointing.

So, to recap, I'm a pussy, who never says cock.

... I like the sound of that... *edits my signature*

-Medi

Back