Question for all black men

Oh, I wasn't being at all serious. I just wanted an excuse to say "hung like a belgian Plow and/or draft horse."

You know, in order to be fair, we need to make up completely new prejudices...

"Great kissing like a New Zeelander"

"Licking clit like a Haitian"

"Great lover like a Paraguyan"

and, my personal favorite:

"Hung like a Hungarian"

or the Belgians?

Kisses like a Flemish?

sorry, that was gross...

Micronesians ain't among the most hung fellows in the world lol!

TexasBadboy said:
Micronesians ain't among the most hung fellows in the world lol!

Are you quoting scientifically gathered statistics, or mere anecdotal evidence? :(

OK, I volunteer to do the research on just how many Micronesian men are wellhung! Line up, boys! Drop your trousers and get those poles up for inspection!;)

Counting down, boys and girls... just two more posts... now what the fuck should I call my new title?

Well here's mine Svenska.............

gemini.jpg

:devil:

Guru......makes me think of an Indian dude in a diaper somehow.

When the time comes for me to make a change, it will probably be something more useful than Guru.

Hmmm is that really you Svenska? no wonder you sound like my sister, you look so much like her too (well she has a decade or so on you as well though).

But she is a nice looking blonde like you.

Last edited:
Svenskaflicka said:
OK, I volunteer to do the research on just how many Micronesian men are wellhung! Line up, boys! Drop your trousers and get those poles up for inspection!;)

uh oh!! i hope you don't have cold hands Svenska!! :)

Nice AV by the way....Goddess of Vice? Hmmmm very interesting....

Counting down, boys and girls... just two more posts... now what the fuck should I call my new title?

I know this comes a little late, but I think you should reconsider your choice of a new title. My vote is for ...

That Svenska, hon är en skönhet.

chiming in late...

Very intresting discussion (and much needed, in my opinion) !

I always wondered about the cliche abundance in the interracial section, too. But figured I would be a bit remiss in asking.

I always just chalked it up to unimaginative authors and bad writing. It was always my opinion that erotica focus on the sex (and like any other good story, the characters), not just on the crappy, easy-to-plug-in scenarios.

Race can be a factor, sure (It is in a few of my stories), but it's incidental to the characters, and definitely incidental to the sex. Remarking on the erotic sight of differing skin tones, the taboos, the way she makes him feel and vice versa, is necessary, but not done in a way that I think is degrading or etc.

And why aren't there more black women/white men stories? Is the taboo different there? Just wondering, since it's on sort of the same lines....

By the way, About the Flemish -- Don't Believe the Hype! ;)

Race can be a factor, sure (It is in a few of my stories), but it's incidental to the characters, and definitely incidental to the sex. Remarking on the erotic sight of differing skin tones, the taboos, the way she makes him feel and vice versa, is necessary, but not done in a way that I think is degrading or etc.

I don't think that race is at all incidental in the vast majority of interracial erotica. It's the conflict upon which most IR stories hinge. It's still enough of a taboo, at least in the U.S., to be a source of titillation in and of itself. Of course race doesn't have to be significant to the overall plot of an erotic story. I'm merely saying that in most cases it is.

I've read a few erotic stories with main characters of different backgrounds where that wasn't the main focus. Such stories tend to have (what I'd consider) a more feminine sensibility. The depictions of sexual activity tend to be brief, and not too graphic. There is also more of a tendency for the characters to have some sort of romantic relationship, as opposed to a purely carnal one. They have the flavor of especially racy romances stories. I think that this kind of erotica is more popular in print than on the Internet, due to its overwhelmingly male character.

And why aren't there more black women/white men stories? Is the taboo different there? Just wondering, since it's on sort of the same lines...

I think that it's for the same reason that there are more smutty exploitive stories than tender romantic ones. The Internet is overwhelming male (to date.) Moreover, so is the demographic of the average consumer of sexually explicit media. In the case of interracial stories, virtually all that I've read (that I didn't write) have been obviously targeted toward a White male audience. Apparently, based on my observations of what's been widely proliferated across the entire Internet, from the WWW to UseNet to IRC to Peer to Peer Networks, a great many White men are driven to distraction by tawdry stories about ultra-virile, horse-hung, sexually predatory, mandingo types whose ravenous lust can only be satiated through the unending conquest and corruption of virtuous, married, suburban, white cooter. Those stories dominate the interracial genre.

Some of them are actually quite good. Some, especially when they become overwhelmingly homoerotic, are more than I can stand. In any event, I've read so many of them that I find them less than exciting at this point. I'm really into the Black women/ White man stories. Although, I tend to prefer them light on the romance and heavy on the racial/sexual tension.

Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:

I know this comes a little late, but I think you should reconsider your choice of a new title. My vote is for ...

That Svenska, hon är en skönhet.

Awww... you've learned all the right things to say in my language! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Awww... you've learned all the right things to say in my language!

Svenskaskönhet,
jag förstår inte vad mig säger emellertid jag älskar sköna kvinnor

I seriously doubt if the gibberish above means what I intended it to mean. But hey, whada ya want, perfection? I'm a amerikan
med afrikanskt ursprung from Detroit. What do I know from Swedish?

Last edited:
Cuckolded_BlK_Male said:

Svenskaskönhet,
jag förstår inte vad mig säger emellertid jag älskar sköna kvinnor

I seriously doubt if the gibberish above means what I intended it to mean. But hey, whada ya want, perfection? I'm a amerikan
med afrikanskt ursprung from Detroit. What do I know from Swedish?

An american of african descent... so how did you learn Swedish?:)

I'm still wondering how in the hell he got the symbols in that remark lol!!!!

gemini.jpg

Back