Question for all black men

Okay ... I have to ask. How is having panties in ones drawer in the hopes of the owner returning freeing?

texasbadboy:
I have some adult used panties but they're in a drawer for the owner to put on again maybe some day lol!

and

Cuckolded_BlK_Male:
Okay ... I have to ask. How is having panties in ones drawer in the hopes of the owner returning freeing?

i believe texas was referring to eventually putting his own panties back on one day.

hmm i think i should just go for a quiet wander in the woods somewheres....

i was answering cuckolded's question dear :)

yes dear, glad you've caught up :)

have a nice evening, i have eye spin so i'm going for the night :)
:nana:

I don't put on my used panties, not when I get out of the shower, not when I get out of bed after love-making. I put on a fresh new pair.

I rather walk panty-less than put on another woman's used panties.

I don't let a guy stick his dick in another woman's pussy right before he sticks it into me.

I have a fear of contagion.:eek:

I wear mine to long (bad habit).

Contagion...what's that?

Ohh that is when you encounter other people.......

I have only been with one woman in my entire life......

Kinda makes me wonder how the hell I can ever write erotica.

Because we all have sex on the brain, Svenska! That's why we're here, is it not?:p

Callia

OK, I think it's about time we invented some new prejudices. I'll start:

If I want length and girth, I go black.

If I want beauty, I go Iranian.

If I want great kisses, I go Kurdish.

If I want great oral sex, I go Swedish.

If I want kinky, I go American.

I've seen oral sex referred to as 'french' ... mostly in swinger magazines ... not that I'm into that sort of thing.

Hmmm... you'd be disappointed with me. I'm Black, very tall (although I'd probably only be kind of tall in Sweden), and I have huge feet (U.S. size 16). And yet, I have a, more or less, average sized shwanz. Go figure...

I thought that Norwegians and Swedes were supposed to be hung like Belgian Plow horses. Is that a myth too?

Plow-horse draft-horse, it's all the same to me, they pull stuff. What do I know? I'm from the city.
bel_oldz.jpg

a forgotten prejudice

If I want beauty, I go Iranian.

If I want great kisses, I go Kurdish.

If I want great oral sex, I go Swedish.

If I want kinky, I go American.

Svenska-

I thought if I wanted a massage I went Swedish and if I want great oral I go Italian....

:p

-b

OK, we seem to have some confusion here...

Although Swedes are the lords and ladies of the universe, and we're great at everything...

Thailanders are great masseuses. (Is that spelled correctly?)

Italians make the world's greatest food.

And Cuck, ofcourse there are exceptions to the rule. One of my boyfriends in the past was Gambian, and his dick was completely average.

I'm just acting like an asshole here.:)

Back