Questions: Reply with a question resumes again.

Don't you know I don't do that?

I would have guessed that you don’t do that, but I did not want to assume something for you. Even though there are the things we know we both want, there are unknown things to discover, don’t you think?

Do I think?

I should have worded my question better, it seems evident that you think (better than me...), but I was wondering, besides the things that we mutually want, aren’t there things that each of us want that are yet to be discovered?

I should have worded my question better, it seems evident that you think (better than me...), but I was wondering, besides the things that we mutually want, aren’t there things that each of us want that are yet to be discovered?

If they are yet to be discovered, how would we know we wanted them?

If they are yet to be discovered, how would we know we wanted them?

Perhaps one of us has a vision of something beautiful, but that vision is incomplete, so that could be something yet to be discovered that is desired. Have you ever wanted something that you could not quite see clearly?

Perhaps one of us has a vision of something beautiful, but that vision is incomplete, so that could be something yet to be discovered that is desired. Have you ever wanted something that you could not quite see clearly?

Are you a philosopher?

I think I can visualize that, but will you be more specific?

I could be very specific, and very descriptive. I could go into sensual detail about the rhythmic pleasure of our .....

Is that what you would like?

Back