Readers are funny

Re: Hmmmmmm

pop_54 said:
Umm can people who haven't had Laura/Lisa feedback help with the non-consent attack thing on them anyway love:devil: :D Just curious:)

Of course!

Ps: As I said earlier, I'm available for use

I like that quality in a man.:)

Chain Story Featuring the Infamoud Duo?

:confused: I don't think I have ever gotten feedback from these two. One time, somebody gave my story a "1" because the man used a condom. That's about the only really strange feedback I have ever gotten. Mostly it is telling me how great the stories are.:) and how someone beats off to them. One time somebody asked me if "Pamela" in a story was Pamela so and so from So. Calif.:devil:

Most of the feed back on my two part story has been beyond great. The readership has been very very kind and (gasp) articulate. But I got one piece from anon and it made me laugh out loud. here it is

This message contains feedback for: RenzaJones
About the submission: Karen & Kylie Ch. 02
This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Comments:

Something's missing between two women, and it is asslicking.

A condom???

I don't see anything kinky about practicing safe sex, either in fiction or in real life. The man involved makes love, or has sex, with a series of women, and some of them may be sexually active other places also. I see nothing kinky about using a condom.:cool:

Feedback

Readers must read old stories. I did not post a new one for 2 years. But I keep getting feedback. Only one critical one seemed to be from a white racist, but even that seemed to try not to be critical of the story structure, only of the content. Recently feedbackers have been asking me for a new story. You all know that's flattering. I got one together and will put up it today or tomorrow as soon as it's edited. Nudemodel

The weirdest feedback I've ever had was from someone telling me that my style was good, but I should really try and work harder on a plot next time and make my story more arousing.

This was for a How-To on writing sex scenes. I sat there for a couple of minutes trying to work out if they were being sarky or not.

The Earl

I got an anonamous feedback that said, "I wish you where at my house, I'd have my dog fuck you too."

I'm not sure if it was a compliment or what!

Thank god they didn't leave an address. Now I don't have to anguish over weather or not to reply.

Well I am learning, albeit with some dismay, that ANY vote is a good thing as it drags them off their apathetic fannys which indicates you reached them, whether it was a good thing or a bad thing. That is a success.

Svenskaflika

oh yes...use me please... just don' t abuse me.
""...keep on till you get enough..."

Sweetpetite

I'm not sure if it was a compliment or what!

LMAO. I wanted these flowers to see you.:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

Here's a great one I got today about my How To on sex scenes. I talked about never being afraid to write what you want, as someone else out there is probably searching for exactly that story.

i always wanted to see my high school math teacher having sex with a circus
midget. all while Come On Eileen was playing in the background.

ok that would actually be kind of scary. but its funny anyway

I like feedback with a bit of humour.

The Earl

Back