Revenge Of Short-round

Re: Re: Re: Re: PS: Go ahead. Hijack this thread!

A7inchPhildo said:
... two teen agers falling in love.
Nevermind. Teens: borrrring.

Perdita ;)

MathGirl said:
I'd like some basic information on potatos. Anyone know where I can find it?
MG
MG,

You might try getting in touch with former VP Dan Quayle. Last I heard he was somewhere in Arizonia.

RF

Originally posted by Rumple Foreskin
MG, You might try getting in touch with former VP Dan Quayle. Last I heard he was somewhere in Arizonia. RF
Since a "murphy" was the term English school boys used to apply to a roasted potato, let me suggest Murphy Brown.

Before you object, I know that Murphy Brown was a fictitious character.

Since, despite the roasting, Dan Quayle hasn't become one degree "warmer" from his taking fire from his many absurdities, I recommend Murphy.

Fictional or not, who better to discourse on the humble potato.

PS: Quayle invented the potatoe, Gore invented the e-potato. The Belgians claim to have invented "french fries." Joseph Malines of London first put potato "chips" on his menu. Canadian Edward A. Asselbergs invented instant mashed potatoes. Neal Rowland, the owner of Cubbie's restaurant in Beaufort, North Carolina, renamed the "french fry" to "freedom fries," on February 19, 2003.

Icingsugar said:
"It just sort of escalated"

Precious. Sounds like a reasonable defence. What was his plan for hunting down and castrating the employees, I wonder, to show the world that not even they, who promoted the miracle drugs of whatever, had the promised 14-inchers?

Or maybe he was just upset abou the price of the penis enlargemet, and figured it would be cheaper to castrate the employers and then do a Hannibal Lector..?

Svenskaflicka said:
... maybe he was just upset abou the price of the penis enlargement . . .

I got a Penis Enlargement email yesterday that started: "No more painful hanging weights. . . ."

Even if I had been interested, that would have been where I quit reading. :(

With my visual mind, I immediately start picturing a man in the rack. His dick is slowly being drawn to a length of 18 inches, and a width of one-quarter of an inch. :eek:

Svenskaflicka said:
Well, I have heard of circumsized men getting their foreskin back by taping weights to it...
Dear Svenska,
I certainly hope you're not serious about that.
MG

I saw it on TV, Maths, so it has to be true!

This guy put a weight against the head of his dick, pulled the skin down as much as he could, and then used freezer tape to tape the skin to the weight. I think the weight in question had a hole through it, for peeing.

After carrying that thing around every day for a couple of months, the foreskin got stretched down. Not as tight and snug as te real thing, but still, "1 of flabby skin to cover the head!:p

What an inordinate amount of trouble to go to. I myself have never had the opportunity to examine a cock still equipped with foreskin--I saw one, once, during a hasty college encounter with a guy from somewhere in South America, but did not have time to really examine it. All the others I have handled have been trimmed already. They needn't bother on my account.

Back