Reverse lunch

Re: Blowing Chunks

Dirt Man, what was the reason for weiners and beans being served? Was that just the standard meal, or did it have something to do with the rough seas? DVS

Mostly all of the cooks were too sick to get out of bed, which left only a few hearty mess cooks to tend to meals, and the best of them only knew how to make weiners, and beans. LOL Mess cooks aren't cooks, in fact most often they are young men from all of the other ratings doing a little time in Pergatory(Galley Work) for sins not quite punishable by military law.

DM

Hummm. Bestiality, anyone?

Check out my extreme stories in my sig for some real nasty bestiality. LOL

I don't know what is more sad, the fact that a thread about vomiting is now up to 7 pages, or the fact that I'm actually contributing to make it so...:(

I have never been seasick. I was once carsick, but I was on the first day of my period and cramping something awful, and would have reversed my lunch anyway. My husband swears that everybody has a "frequency," and if they've never been seasick it's only because they haven't hit this alleged frequency yet.

Good God

Good God, is this bloody thread still being churned up, I know what you mean Svenska.

pops.............:)

Feeding the fish

pop_54 said:
Good God, is this bloody thread still being churned up, I know what you mean Svenska.

Yep, still chumming here, Pop.
MG

Back