Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

No problem babe. That gives me a little more time to make sure the story is better than it is anyways, so perhaps a mixed blessing for me. Although that does also mean the soonest I would be able to submit it would be Sunday since we are going away on friday and won't be back until then. But no problem at all. :kiss: :heart: :rose:

Well I apologize for the hold up, but I need to clear some things up before we go further into it. Or I'll need to do another chapter myself to clear up some things I should have caught, but didn't. *sigh* Sorry.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Well I apologize for the hold up, but I need to clear some things up before we go further into it. Or I'll need to do another chapter myself to clear up some things I should have caught, but didn't. *sigh* Sorry.
No need to be sorry babe, no need at all. Things happen, when they are out of our hands there's no need to be sorry. *hugs*

Please note the added red to Bags description line... more details about various key characters will be coming over the next several chapters, please take the time to read them.

If in doubt of something, please PM me. If you have issues with something please PM me. Most of all, for this story to work communication is the key and I failed on that part a few chapters ago, so I apologize for any qualms that may arise. But I need to hear from folks so my questions can be answered, plot devices talked out and certain key elements agreed upon or I have to take matters into my own hands and communicate with those willing to help me sort out certain key facts.

Hopefully, Chap. 5 will be up in a day or two.

~ Red :rose:

ETA: also on first page, please note in red the time of year the story started, not the year, but the season. Thanks.

Last edited:
We're moving along...

slyc will be submitting his tonight (unless I tie him down and molest him). ;)
MrsDeathlynx let me know when you are ready. :D

I will finish up my story tonight and get it to you and Slyc to check over it and such. Won't be able to submit it until after I get back, which will be at some point on sunday.

MrsDeathlynx said:
I will finish up my story tonight and get it to you and Slyc to check over it and such. Won't be able to submit it until after I get back, which will be at some point on sunday.

Well, that will give me some editing time, then . . . ;)

(like that pic, btw)

slyc_willie said:
Well, that will give me some editing time, then . . . ;)

(like that pic, btw)
It will give you guys plenty of time to do what you need to do for it to be posted.

Thanks on the pic, hubby took it for me, hehe.

MrsDeathlynx said:
It will give you guys plenty of time to do what you need to do .

Sorry . . . I got stuck at that part. :devil:

Anyway . . . I think that will work out for the best. I can give your chapter the serious attention it deserves, and get it back to you before Sunday. ;)

Chapter Six submitted, by the way! :nana:

MrsDeathlynx said:
It will give you guys plenty of time to do what you need to do for it to be posted.

Thanks on the pic, hubby took it for me, hehe.
There is never enough time to do what I need to do to Slyc. ;)

RedHairedandFriendly said:
There is never enough time to do what I need to do to Slyc. ;)
*giggles and goes to work on her story*

BTW, can you two PM me which addies you want me to send it to or do you want me to PM it to you?

MrsDeathlynx said:
*giggles and goes to work on her story*

BTW, can you two PM me which addies you want me to send it to or do you want me to PM it to you?
Use the deedee one. :) :D It'll work. :D

maharat48 said:
Will you give us new dates then?

Maharat

Right now the schedule hasn't changed. We had some overlapping time since a couple writers dropped out early. The submission date for MrsDeathlynx was the 29th, but she says she can't submit till that Sunday which would be the 1st. If you'd like an extra two days for your chapter I can certainly do that for you.

Schedule

slyc_willie - submitted June 28th
MrsDeathlynx - soon after slyc or by June 29 (July 1)
maharat48 - July 6 (8)
Darknicaid - July 13 (15)

*subject to change* please confirm involvement*

deathlynx - July 20 confirmed
Taylnnda - July 27 confirmed
RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 3 confirmed
slyc_willie - Aug 10
MrsDeathlynx - Aug 17 confirmed
maharat48 - Aug 24
Darkniciad - Aug 31

Last edited:
Okay, I've finished reading through the thread ( catching up here, I've been incommunicado for a while due to a house guest and a massive re-edit )

I'm off to read the story now, to see if my exhausted muse is up to the task *laugh*

Darkniciad said:
Okay, I've finished reading through the thread ( catching up here, I've been incommunicado for a while due to a house guest and a massive re-edit )

I'm off to read the story now, to see if my exhausted muse is up to the task *laugh*
*crosses fingers and hope it is up to it* I really want you involved. :) :kiss: :) <<< gives kisses and smiles to sweeten the deal.

I finished the first two chapters before my son went tornado on me ( trying to stay awake - cheeky little bugger :p )

I certainly have a feel for the heroine and our evil wizard's demeanor. He reminds me a lot of Zoraster with more class/style and fewer misfiring synapses *laugh* I think I have a fair handle on a few of the other characters as well.

We'll see what snaps into place when I read through the rest of the available chapters tomorrow. My biggest problem will be keeping things down to earth, but leaving the central villain in Slyc's care will help that. Without access to the sources of magic, it's easier to not play with it.

Might have a few dupes/pawns kicking around in my head to help him out, though. Even the most powerful wizard can't be bothered to deal with everything that comes up.

I'll see what else kicks around once I finish reading. There's certainly a few clicks going on in my head, and that's a good sign. I'll probably be asking a lot of questions of authors who've written the dominant part of different character's appearances, to make sure my thoughts are meshing up with theirs.

I have two months worth of lead-way (at Lit posting speeds) on my next series with 80k words already written, ready to edit and submit, so I have some breathing space with my most vocal fanbase there.

My other problem will be my muse. Sometimes she's lazy, and sometimes she just has her own ideas. I was supposed to be working on my re-edits and the new series all this time I've been away, and she was brewing up a frikkin' 7 Lit page taboo tale that she wouldn't shut up about. That one should hit Lit any day now, and she's not running away with me on anything else, so here's hopin' *laugh*

I'll quit babbling now. For those of you who weren't involved with Laresa or haven't been exposed to me yet elsewhere, I tend to do that.

Okay, I'm caught up with the released chapters, so hit me with the ones that are still in the queue :) I have some ideas floating around, but I want to make sure that I'm keeping in the weave of the story.

Drop me a PM with the chapters, or to hit me up for an email to send them that way. Time - she's a runnin' out on me, if'n I want to hit that submission date *laugh*

Back