Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

Darkniciad said:
Pinning Guy down visually and vocally is simple: Put appropriate period hair and clothing on Julian McMahon

Can he visit me for a bit???
I think he is HOT! :nana:
I know they portray him as kind of a sad sack in Nip/Tuck, but that ass is TOTALLY biteable.

Not to mention other :nana: parts that I would be slightly gentler with...
Sorry, I just got carried away for a mo'
I'll get control... honest...

oh

Darkniciad said:
Okay,
Pinning Guy down visually and vocally is simple: Put appropriate period hair and clothing on Julian McMahon

I'll get the rest of his backstory out after I've finished the chapter. I already have the basics, but I may yet refine it a little.

Yay! Long live The Source!

I am a bit behind on my writing, for I have been ill this week. It is a mixed blessing, in one way it makes my head fuzzy, in the other, it cancelled most of my commitments, freeing me for this task. I might be a day or two off the deadline though I am trying hard not to be. My apologies.

Maharat

maharat48 said:
Yay! Long live The Source!

I am a bit behind on my writing, for I have been ill this week. It is a mixed blessing, in one way it makes my head fuzzy, in the other, it cancelled most of my commitments, freeing me for this task. I might be a day or two off the deadline though I am trying hard not to be. My apologies.

Maharat

I'm sorry you are not feeling well and there is no problem with you being late on your submission date. :rose: This chain has been on hold before because of various things so believe me I'm not standing with a whip ready to force people to get moving. If you find you need more time then a couple days then let us know, perhaps Dark's chapter will be ready, or I or another can come up with something, but believe me, take care of your health first.

~ Red :rose:

I'll catch up with commenting tomorrow. Been a rough two days, and my muse went wild on me last night. She latched on to an idea for the contest and wouldn't leave it alone.

Fortunately, she managed to expend all that energy in a single writing session, so I'm back to work polishing off the central story of my chapter with the contest entry off for final proofing with my editor *laugh*

I'll get my sig link updated with the two new chapters shortly, provided my youngun will cooperate :p

new chapter

RedHairedandFriendly said:
I'm sorry you are not feeling well and there is no problem with you being late on your submission date. :rose: This chain has been on hold before because of various things so believe me I'm not standing with a whip ready to force people to get moving. If you find you need more time then a couple days then let us know, perhaps Dark's chapter will be ready, or I or another can come up with something, but believe me, take care of your health first.

I think I underestimated how bad this was, which is why it got worse. I am already recovering though. Thanks!

The chapter is mostly ready, I am polishing it, placing the scenery, improving the dialogue, etc. I believe I can post by Monday, if my editor returns it quickly.

Maharat

maharat48 said:
I think I underestimated how bad this was, which is why it got worse. I am already recovering though. Thanks!

The chapter is mostly ready, I am polishing it, placing the scenery, improving the dialogue, etc. I believe I can post by Monday, if my editor returns it quickly.

Maharat
Monday sounds great. Just let me know when you submit it and I can adjust the schedule accordingly if it needs adjusting. :) I'm glad you're getting better. :rose:

Darkniciad said:
I'll catch up with commenting tomorrow. Been a rough two days, and my muse went wild on me last night. She latched on to an idea for the contest and wouldn't leave it alone.

Fortunately, she managed to expend all that energy in a single writing session, so I'm back to work polishing off the central story of my chapter with the contest entry off for final proofing with my editor *laugh*

I'll get my sig link updated with the two new chapters shortly, provided my youngun will cooperate :p
I like the picture you're using for Evie. :) Very innocent and sexy. ;)

The two newest chapters are excellent additions to the chain. I'm very happy with them. Take your time and enjoy your muse.

I'm impatient at the moment. I have 4 stories I'm waiting for Lit to approve, hopefully three of them will show up sometime today when they release some afternoon submissions, then again it is the weekend, so they may/may not release any. *sighs* lol :rolleyes:

Confirmation of Schedule Please. . .

I'll not assume anything with the unconfirmed folks, even though I'm 100% you're still involved, please IM, PM, or post if you're still willing to write on the chapters you're scheduled for. If you've changed your mind and no longer wish to be involved, please post here, or again IM, or PM me. No questions will be asked and you won't be harassed by me or I hope, anyone else. Thanks ~ Red :rose:

Schedule...

maharat48 - July 6 (9th)
Darknicaid - July 13 (16th)

*subject to change* please confirm involvement*

deathlynx - July 23 confirmed
Taylnnda - July 30 confirmed
RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 6 confirmed
slyc_willie - Aug 13
MrsDeathlynx - Aug 20 confirmed[/COLOR]
maharat48 - Aug 27 - confirmed
Darkniciad - Sept 3 - confirmed

Last edited:
confirmed

I'll not assume anything with the unconfirmed folks, even though I'm 100% you're still involved, please IM, PM, or post if you're still willing to write on the chapters you're scheduled for. If you've changed your mind and no longer wish to be involved, please post here, or again IM, or PM me. No questions will be asked and you won't be harassed by me or I hope, anyone else. Thanks ~ Red :rose:

Schedule...

maharat48 - July 6 (9th)
Darknicaid - July 13 (16th)

*subject to change* please confirm involvement*

deathlynx - July 23 confirmed
Taylnnda - July 30 confirmed
RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 6 confirmed
slyc_willie - Aug 13
MrsDeathlynx - Aug 20 confirmed
maharat48 - Aug 27
Darkniciad - Sept 3

august 27 - confirmed

With now until September as a time frame, I believe even I can commit to that date in the schedule *laugh* So I'm in for another one.

I'm polishing off the central story of mine now, and then I'll probably be on another email/pm binge while I fill in the "blanks" I've left between my central scenes to show the larger story going on - while Slyc takes a peek at Guy to see if he might prove useful ;)

Glad you like it, Red :) That pic nearly made me pull my hair out *laugh* I like to never found one that had enough curl with anything resembling the expression I wanted, then I fought the red hair for ages until I managed to find chestnut. Even then, the highlights from the sun look too blonde, but I'm happy with it.

Darkniciad said:
With now until September as a time frame, I believe even I can commit to that date in the schedule *laugh* So I'm in for another one.

I'm polishing off the central story of mine now, and then I'll probably be on another email/pm binge while I fill in the "blanks" I've left between my central scenes to show the larger story going on - while Slyc takes a peek at Guy to see if he might prove useful ;)

Glad you like it, Red :) That pic nearly made me pull my hair out *laugh* I like to never found one that had enough curl with anything resembling the expression I wanted, then I fought the red hair for ages until I managed to find chestnut. Even then, the highlights from the sun look too blonde, but I'm happy with it.

If you find yourself drawn to submit earlier then Sept by all means feel free. :D

Schedule said:
  • maharat48 - July 6 (9th)
  • Darknicaid - July 13 (16th)
  • deathlynx - July 23
  • Taylnnda - July 30
  • RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 6
  • slyc_willie - Aug 13
  • MrsDeathlynx - Aug 20
  • maharat48 - Aug 27
  • Darkniciad - Sept 3

If you feel you have a great idea for a chapter and want to squeeze in between someone let me know either here or PM me and we can discuss it. If you find you need an extension, again just let me know and the schedule can be altered.

Thanks everyone,

yay!

Chapter 8 is ready for the editor. If anyone wants to take a look while changes can still be made, PM me and I will be happy to send it out.

Maharat

maharat48 said:
Chapter 8 is ready for the editor. If anyone wants to take a look while changes can still be made, PM me and I will be happy to send it out.

Maharat

Slip me an advanced copy so I can see if I need to work anything into my chapter.

Thanks for the PC, btw :)

maharat48 said:

Maharat
I too need a copy.

Thanks,

Red. :)

I'm struggling to find the time to write. I just can't get into the right frame of mind. If I could isolate with some music, it wouldn't take much. Unfortunately, my son isn't letting that happen. His sleep schedule is all buggered up, and I'm writing in what little snippets of time I have. I've nearly finished the central story, but I'm certainly running on a delay. :(

maharat48 said:
I hope it does well :)

Maharat
I'm sure it will. I loved it. :D
Darkniciad said:
I'm struggling to find the time to write. I just can't get into the right frame of mind. If I could isolate with some music, it wouldn't take much. Unfortunately, my son isn't letting that happen. His sleep schedule is all buggered up, and I'm writing in what little snippets of time I have. I've nearly finished the central story, but I'm certainly running on a delay. :(
No worries. I know you'll get it when you can. Would you like someone to slip in before you, or do you feel just a few more days will do it for you? Either one is fine with me.

I'm sure it will. I loved it. :D
No worries. I know you'll get it when you can. Would you like someone to slip in before you, or do you feel just a few more days will do it for you? Either one is fine with me.

A few more days should do. I just got things moving forward again, but now the youngun is throwing a fit again ( trying to make some things fit together that simply cannot do so and remain in one piece. It's so hard to explain something like that to an autistic child. I'm going to try tape, but he won't always accept that )

If I could get one good night's sleep or even get him to fall asleep early enough one night to write for a couple of hours, I could wrap this up easily.

Darkniciad said:
A few more days should do. I just got things moving forward again, but now the youngun is throwing a fit again ( trying to make some things fit together that simply cannot do so and remain in one piece. It's so hard to explain something like that to an autistic child. I'm going to try tape, but he won't always accept that )

If I could get one good night's sleep or even get him to fall asleep early enough one night to write for a couple of hours, I could wrap this up easily.
*hugs for you and the little one* :kiss:es too.

You've got your few days. I'll adjust the schedule accordingly, those coming up behind you can use either date - the original (if it's still available) or the new one.

Schedule

* Darknicaid - July 13 (16th-19th)
* deathlynx - July 23 (26th)
* Taylnnda - July 30 (Aug 3)
* RedHairedandFriendly - Aug 6 (Aug 9)
* slyc_willie - Aug 13 (Aug 16)
* MrsDeathlynx - Aug 20 (Aug 23)
* maharat48 - Aug 27 (Aug 30)
* Darkniciad - Sept 3 (Sept 6)

Last edited:
Back