Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

Wow Talynnda; to include all of those folks, kudos to you. :D I look forward to reading it. :)

If you want to submit a day or two early that is fine. Too early and we have a large gap between chapters and we don't want that, if it can be avoided. So if you want to submit on the 6th or the 7th that is okay, but not necessary.

Well, it's looking more like Friday is when I will get it in... like Friday midnight. I have a lot of editing homework and not a lot of editing time.
Tha's okay. I work well under pressure. I think. I hope.
aw, #$*% I just hope that y'all don't want to shred me when you read my chapter! :(

Never fear Taly...Chains can be a bit of a chalenge, but I'm sure your chapter is going to be wonderful! :cattail:

Talynnda said:
Well, it's looking more like Friday is when I will get it in... like Friday midnight. I have a lot of editing homework and not a lot of editing time.
Tha's okay. I work well under pressure. I think. I hope.
aw, #$*% I just hope that y'all don't want to shred me when you read my chapter! :(
Email or PM it to me before you submit and I'll let ya know what I think. I am honest when it comes to feedback.

Last edited:
Damn it, damn it, damn it!!!

I've got to bow out on this collaborative project. I'm very sorry. I found out this morning I'm having to pick up the slack for another writer who's not doing their job and my boss has me working 7x10, 7x12 weeks for the rest of the month to meet a July 3 deadline. I would much rather be writing erotica, but I haven't any writing energy left at the end of the day.

Sorry sorry sorry. :(

John

john-the-author said:
I've got to bow out on this collaborative project. I'm very sorry. I found out this morning I'm having to pick up the slack for another writer who's not doing their job and my boss has me working 7x10, 7x12 weeks for the rest of the month to meet a July 3 deadline. I would much rather be writing erotica, but I haven't any writing energy left at the end of the day.

Sorry sorry sorry. :(

John

Real life often gets in the way of fun. I appreciate you stopping in and letting me know. :) I hope your work schedule gives you a break eventually.

No worries here. :) Perhaps another time.

Red.

ETA: New Schedule

deathlynx - submitted May 31 (early)
Talynnda - June 8
RedHairedandFriendly - June 15-22
MrsDeathlynx - June 29
maharat48 - July 6
Darknicaid - July 13

*notice I didn't change the dates to anyone's chapter. I simply tagged on the extra week to my submission date. This will keep the others from having to feel rushed. I'll probably submit sometime between those dates. A bit of a lag time, but all in all I don't think that's going to hurt the story any.

Last edited:
I can also try to do my best to get mine done early, got my other major project done so I should have some time to work on this one. Can't guarentee anything but I'll try.

MrsDeathlynx said:
I can also try to do my best to get mine done early, got my other major project done so I should have some time to work on this one. Can't guarentee anything but I'll try.

Okay, but no rush. :rose: If you get yours done before the 15th date, let me know and we can put yours in and then I'll just go after you. If not, that is okay too.

RedHairedandFriendly said:
Okay, but no rush. :rose: If you get yours done before the 15th date, let me know and we can put yours in and then I'll just go after you. If not, that is okay too.

As I said I'll do my best, anything to help you out so you aren't stressed. :rose:

Please note the newest additions to the first post. They are, as usual, in Red. :)

They include character descriptions for Muriel and Benedict.

***PLEASE DO NOT USE BENEDICT OR MURIEL IN ANY SEXUAL SITUATIONS - per request of MrsDeathlynx, who has special plans for them. ~ Thanks, Red and MrsDL.****

Talynnda please write up descriptions for the newest folks you are introducing (including) any animals that will be a regular part of the story. ;) Thanks. If you PM me the details, I will add it to the first post.

Thanks bunches. :D

~ Red.

Please note the newest additions to the first post. They are, as usual, in Red. :)

They include character descriptions for Muriel and Benedict.

***PLEASE DO NOT USE BENEDICT OR MURIEL IN ANY SEXUAL SITUATIONS - per request of MrsDeathlynx, who has special plans for them. ~ Thanks, Red and MrsDL.****

Talynnda please write up descriptions for the newest folks you are introducing (including) any animals that will be a regular part of the story. ;) Thanks. If you PM me the details, I will add it to the first post.

Thanks bunches. :D

~ Red.

Thanks babe. *hugs*

Guys it's not to be a witch or anything, I just have ideas and such which will start in my first chapter. I don't mind them being used but I may not have intercourse in the first chapter but I do have ideas for it. Hope this doesn't offend anyone.

MrsDeathlynx said:
Thanks babe. *hugs*

Guys it's not to be a witch or anything, I just have ideas and such which will start in my first chapter. I don't mind them being used but I may not have intercourse in the first chapter but I do have ideas for it. Hope this doesn't offend anyone.

You're fine. It is a simple request and one that can easily be honored. :rose:

A note to others....

There will be 2 "magic" type folk in this story. Please do not make more. I believe 2 is enough. Also there is no other references to fantasy type things... ex. elves, dragons, fairies, etc... therefore Do not include those in your works. They would make no sense this far into the story. I only say this because there may have been some confusion for some folks on what type of Medieval story we are aiming for.

Thanks,
~Red :rose:

magical is my middle name

There will be 2 "magic" type folk in this story. Please do not make more. I believe 2 is enough. Also there is no other references to fantasy type things... ex. elves, dragons, fairies, etc... therefore Do not include those in your works. They would make no sense this far into the story. I only say this because there may have been some confusion for some folks on what type of Medieval story we are aiming for.

Thanks,
~Red :rose:

ah ... mmm ... ugh ... no fairies?

pouts

:)

OK

Maharat

Darn! There goes my secret about having Eric be a half-ogre/half-dragon and sleeping with Muriel! ;)
Yes, I'm just a brat :devil:

Not a problem Red...

deathlynx said:
Darn! There goes my secret about having Eric be a half-ogre/half-dragon and sleeping with Muriel! ;)
Yes, I'm just a brat :devil:

Not a problem Red...
Hmmmm... I like the part about the half dragon...
The thing he could do with his TAIL!!! :p

Finally had a chance to read Chapter Three. Excellent work, DL. I'm starting to see a general plot developing with each successive chapter. No doubt this is going to be a long chain. :D

slyc_willie said:
Finally had a chance to read Chapter Three. Excellent work, DL. I'm starting to see a general plot developing with each successive chapter. No doubt this is going to be a long chain. :D
Thank you for the great PC btw!
I have some thoughts about John more than the rest of the others, but still want to talk things over with Red about them before I set anything even remotely in stone... :)

deathlynx said:
Thank you for the great PC btw!
I have some thoughts about John more than the rest of the others, but still want to talk things over with Red about them before I set anything even remotely in stone... :)
This is a good thing... because John was Ummm used in the fourth chapter, thus reinforcing the ability that this chain will allow folks to use other characters. So please don't set anything in stone, unless talking it up with me (as MrsDL did) and then I can come to the thread and make a request that folks don't use those people in certain situations.

I agree, the chain has potential of going for a long time. It is just key to make it all work together.

Back