Sappy Romantic Chain Story Idea - Medieval Theme

MrsDeathlynx said:
If the due date is when they are to be submitted then you still have a couple of days, you only had to look at the first page silly. :p
:D Thinks you two are silly. :D
Or maybe I am just jealous that there isn't a Mr Talynnda for me to flirt with...
Then again, maybe not a Mr Talynnda, but something akin...

Talynnda said:
:D Thinks you two are silly. :D
Or maybe I am just jealous that there isn't a Mr Talynnda for me to flirt with...
Then again, maybe not a Mr Talynnda, but something akin...

Think? I know we are at times, hehe.

MrsDeathlynx said:
If the due date is when they are to be submitted then you still have a couple of days, you only had to look at the first page silly. :p
Yeah, it's due thursday morning not this morning...so I'm a day off :p
It takes actual effort to double check these thing ;)

deathlynx said:
Yeah, it's due thursday morning not this morning...so I'm a day off :p
It takes actual effort to double check these thing ;)

Actually it's June 1st and May has 31 days you doofus, how does that make it due thursday which is today the 31st?

MrsDeathlynx said:
Actually it's June 1st and May has 31 days you doofus, how does that make it due thursday which is today the 31st?
Because I forgot that May had 31 days, and today is the 30th...It's after midnight here after all :p

slyc_willie said:
I'm going to duck now, just to make sure she doesn't accidentally hit me. ;)
Never fear, she's learned not to attack, she figures it's what I'm trying for anyway :devil:

I'm sorry guys, I thought I could but with everything I have going on right now and rewrites that have to be done, there's no way I'll be able to write anything else. I'm sorry Red, I should have let you know earlier, but to tell the truth, I forgot about it until DL sent me his story. I haven't had a chance to go through it but I'll try tonight and send it back.

Sorry for the short notice.

:rose:

Daniellekitten said:
I'm sorry guys, I thought I could but with everything I have going on right now and rewrites that have to be done, there's no way I'll be able to write anything else. I'm sorry Red, I should have let you know earlier, but to tell the truth, I forgot about it until DL sent me his story. I haven't had a chance to go through it but I'll try tonight and send it back.

That's okay. :rose: We appreciate you taking the time to look through his story. I appreciate you being interested in the first place. :rose: :D

Good luck with all the rewrites and the stuff your doing with your publisher. I really admire you. :rose:

Daniellekitten said:

So what does this do to the schedule? Whose week is it?
(boots quaking as she raises her hand)
I suppose I might be able to possibly take this week, if I had to, and then only the person after me would be inconvenienced... if you think it is necessary...
but I am a little bit scared.
Okay a lot scared.
But since I would have all week to finish writing the spark of an idea that came into my head the other night, I might be able to do it.
(feeling slightly more confident, and the shaking has gone)

I can always do another Bagdemagus chapter, if need be, to give time to the others. Might not hurt to let everyone know a little more about the villain ;)

slyc_willie said:
I can always do another Bagdemagus chapter, if need be, to give time to the others. Might not hurt to let everyone know a little more about the villain ;)
:devil: Sure. Just as I get up the courage to offer to do my chapter early... Bagdemus a BAD man! :devil:
I have my thought about Willie and that sword of his, too... ;)

Talynnda said:
:devil: Sure. Just as I get up the courage to offer to do my chapter early... Bagdemus a BAD man! :devil:
I have my thought about Willie and that sword of his, too... ;)

I bet you do . . . ;)

But, bad as he is, Bagdemagus won't trump another writer's story. On the contrary, he'd want to see how many opponents he has :devil:

slyc_willie said:
I bet you do . . . ;)

But, bad as he is, Bagdemagus won't trump another writer's story. On the contrary, he'd want to see how many opponents he has :devil:
I think I am going to LIKE trying to thwart Bagdemus.
Whoops! Did I say that out loud?
They don't have an icon that is biting its tongue...
Ah, well, so now you know...
I wonder what the Prandsome Hince looks like... :devil:

Chapter 2 is out...
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=312942

---

Thanks for volunteering both of you. :) I had already thought of how to fill that week. I had planned on writing it. Believe it or not, this story is about the only thing my muse is giving me any umph to write. I don't think another chapter about Bags right now would be the right time, because we should touch base with Evie again, making sure we let folks know what her first days as Queen have been like.

Taly - If you feel you can write the chapter then I'll let you take this one.

As I was writing this I realized we have a lot of potential for a great story here. We haven't introduced the Prince yet, granted some have hinted at his personality, but they are rumors, no one really knows a lot about him, heck Evie didn't even react when his name was mentioned in the meeting with Benedict. So his character and his servants/family/etc... are all more folks to add to the pot of intrigue.

I know... I have to give myself my own advice. "Don't think too far ahead." :D

Anywhoooo.... I guess you can say I am excited for this story. :) :eek:

June 1st? D'oh! I submitted today :eek:
Anyone who'd like a preview of it just let me know...Taly and Red have already seen it I know, and asside from a couple minor cosmetics no changes...

spot

Is there a spot still for me to join? I actually posted something so embarrasingly similar the first week... I really like the story.

Maharat

Last edited by a moderator:
RedHairedandFriendly said:
Chapter 2 is out...
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=312942

---

Thanks for volunteering both of you. :) I had already thought of how to fill that week. I had planned on writing it. Believe it or not, this story is about the only thing my muse is giving me any umph to write. I don't think another chapter about Bags right now would be the right time, because we should touch base with Evie again, making sure we let folks know what her first days as Queen have been like.

Taly - If you feel you can write the chapter then I'll let you take this one.

As I was writing this I realized we have a lot of potential for a great story here. We haven't introduced the Prince yet, granted some have hinted at his personality, but they are rumors, no one really knows a lot about him, heck Evie didn't even react when his name was mentioned in the meeting with Benedict. So his character and his servants/family/etc... are all more folks to add to the pot of intrigue.

I know... I have to give myself my own advice. "Don't think too far ahead." :D

Anywhoooo.... I guess you can say I am excited for this story. :) :eek:

I am, too, Red. Although the trolls haven't been too kind today :rolleyes: But then, that was expected ;)

DL, can't wait to see wht you've got. I think you still have my email, so if you can send me a copy of Ch. 3, I'd appreciate it.

maharat48 said:
Is there a spot still for me to join? I actually posted something so embarrasingly similar the first week... I really like the story.

Maharat
Sure, I can put you in at the end of the schedule. Welcome aboard. :)

Back