scratcccccccching

SkylineBlue said:
perhaps a hard slap to the ass or a pinch would bring your attention back and quiet your giggling? or he could take a fistful of your hair and ... well use your own imagination ;)

Tried all that and more, but as of early hours this morning it hadn't worked:confused: and is more outright laughter than giggling

C:eek:

I'm not sure what you can try ... but I'd be interested in hearing the solution once you find it!

Does it do any good if he just denies you of any touch until you stop? Perhaps what you need is a few days worth of orgasm denial ...

SkylineBlue said:
Does it do any good if he just denies you of any touch until you stop? Perhaps what you need is a few days worth of orgasm denial ...

Well if he removes his painful touch I do eventually stop laughing, but the minute he starts again it usually recurs.....gives him fun trying to apply more pain to push me past it though.:) Is only a problem with biting and pinching at the moment fortunately...whipping still keeps us both happy. Orgasm denial doesn't work for long as he suffers too much, but he does have success at times with refusing to let me stop cumming....does get me to beg well. :p

C

Back