Second annual Crime and Punishment story event - the 2024 Story Event Official Support Thread

Submitted. "Zombie."

I thought of it in March, wrote it in June, and haven't looked at it since then until tonight... That shit's fuckin' DARK.

"Under Penalty of Law" is now pending... and only a year later than I'd intended. It's about the most heinous of crimes: tearing off mattress tags.
Jesus Christ! Talk about leaving no moral ambiguity whatsoever as to who's the bad guy, eh?

Last edited:
WOW, they must be giving preference to stories for the event. Mine is set to go live on Monday the second, and my other one is still pending.

Set to go on Monday. I thought it might get extra scrutiny due to the subject matter, but nope.

Submitted. I know it said the second but I pressed Submit cos I'm sleepy, and it's ready anyway.

Might get back to last year's April Fool...

Currently in the middle of my Pandemonium Challenge story, and will then move into another prison story for this one... having fun, as always. 😁

And just to be clear here - we can only send in one story for the challenge, right? I had two potential candidates, as well as some extra time to clean them up and get them ready, so I was like "maybe I should just knock them both out," but wanted to check first.

And just to be clear here - we can only send in one story for the challenge, right? I had two potential candidates, as well as some extra time to clean them up and get them ready, so I was like "maybe I should just knock them both out," but wanted to check first.
Pretty sure multiple entries are fine? I've done it in other contests and challenges...

You can submit as many as you like. This is not a contest, it is an event.

Interviewed about Indecency is up. My afterword makes it go onto another page, which is mildly annoying.

You don't often see a character interviewed by their lawyer or the police, from their perspective, unless the intent is to keep you guessing as to whether they did it or not. So I thought it could be interesting to try. I think it works OK.

Interviewed about Indecency is up. My afterword makes it go onto another page, which is mildly annoying.

You don't often see a character interviewed by their lawyer or the police, from their perspective, unless the intent is to keep you guessing as to whether they did it or not. So I thought it could be interesting to try. I think it works OK.

I like how the story turned out, myself. I'm thinking I'll give this POV a try for next year's contest.

5 ⭐️ and I left a comment

Under Penalty of Law is up, too! I thought it was doing okay but not great over in Interracial at around 4.4; then I took a look at the typical ratings there and realized it's doing pretty good after all! It's a (very) mild, tongue-in-cheek raceplay/breeding story between a honeymooning couple.

Grrrr. EC...

And can it be that once again the Event list is not posted on the day the event opens? Grrr.

Anyway. Here is my humble story.

Oh, the trolls have already been frothing at the mouth. In seven hours it's been rated 200+ times at 3.91 stars. Honestly, that's better than I thought it would get.
Butterflies and Bullets
My new one isn't in Loving Wives, but it does have "cuckolding" in the tags. It's been fun watching the 1 star reviewers and the 4/5 star reviewers dragging it back and fourth over the 4 star threshold.

(For clarity's sake, it isn't actual cuckolding, but there is a consensual cuckolding scene, in the play sense of the phrase. But I doubt they read that far.)

I worked all day on my entry, which is at 12k and counting, and probably needs a similar number again if not more. Easily my longest story for ages but I feel like I have to tell it!

Can't wait to get inspiration from some of the other stories that are going up.

Back